"Catching Up on Vax" - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-13-2014, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My kids are 12, 10, and 7. The youngest has hardly had any shots at all, the other two were fully vaxed up until the oldest was around 5 or 6 and the youngest was 3 or 4. 

If I decided to slowly start getting their vaccines "up to date" - what would the catchup look like? I know they wouldn't be getting some vaxs since they're older, and we are never doing the HPV one. 

Thanks for any help! I know you can't tell me specifics since you don't have their shot record - but I was just wondering how catchup works in general.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2014, 12:48 PM

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/child-adolescent.html

hi, This website has an interactive scheduler...not sure if it works for children your ages but worth a look!
Old 01-13-2014, 12:54 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)

You'll get more responses if you post either in the "Vaccinating on Schedule forum, or the "Select and delayed vaccinations" forum.  Most of us here on the "I'm Not Vaccinating" forum have either stopped vaccinating due to severe adverse vaccine reactions (or we know someone who has had severe vaccine reactions), or we have researched enough to realize that both vaccine manufacturers and government have lied to doctors and public alike.

Or both.

But welcome aboard anyway!  :w

Old 01-13-2014, 01:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

You'll get more responses if you post either in the "Vaccinating on Schedule forum, or the "Select and delayed vaccinations" forum.  Most of us here on the "I'm Not Vaccinating" forum have either stopped vaccinating due to severe adverse vaccine reactions (or we know someone who has had severe vaccine reactions), or we have researched enough to realize that both vaccine manufacturers and government have lied to doctors and public alike.

Or both.

But welcome aboard anyway!  :w

Yeah, I wasn't sure where I should post. I'll go over to those! Thanks!

Is there any way to delete this thread? 

Old 01-13-2014, 01:28 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)

I don't know that you need to delete it.  You can just start another one over there.  You're welcome on this thread, as long as you follow board regulations.  I just thought you'd get more of the responses you were looking for on one of the other forums.

As long as you're here, feel free to explore!  I was surprised how many moms I found here whose children also had adverse reactions to vaccines, and some of the research done by these moms is amazing.  There are a lot of studies out there linking vaccine reactions with many autoimmune disorders, developmental disorders, seizure disorders, etc.  And there are some very interesting explanations why the mainstream press does not report these studies (like, the Murdochs are on the board of Glaxo AND own and run their own vaccine testing facility, and the former head of Reuters was on the board of Merck, etc.).

Explore ALL the forums, even the pro-vax ones!  Get as much info as you can.

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List