Vaccination, Social Violence, and Criminality: The Medical Assault on the American Brain - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 02-12-2014, 07:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

This is an excellent review of Harris Coulter PhD's book. We can the violence he foresees in his book manifesting now, you just need to read or watch the news to hear of young people engaged in more and more violent crimes, here is an example I found today, this happens to be in a town close to where I grew up. 

http://www.westonaprice.org/thumbs-up-reviews/vaccination-social-violence-and-criminality-by-harris-coulter

Quote:
Coulter has crafted a cautionary tale against the modern physician’s medical hubris, showing a strongly correlated chain of symptoms that form a clear link between infant vaccination and neurological damage strongly inclined to criminality. Should things continue as they are, he warns, we are destined to a larger and larger sector of violent criminals, guided not by their conscious decision to do evil, but by an inherent biological predisposition inflicted upon them through faulty medicine. His warning, made in the distant 1990, finds prophetic traction with waves of school violence pointing to a terrible underlying truth.

Here is an excerpt from the book.

http://www.vaccineinfo4parents.co.uk/PDF/BookSnipet/Text%20taken%20from%20Vaccination%20Social%20Violence.pdf

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 9 Old 02-12-2014, 01:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Thank you for the links and the review from WAPF.

Speaking of the research of Weston A. Price, I was blown away when I read his Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (Read it online here).

His research is unique in that he traveled around the world in the 1930s studying the healthiest people that he could find, and then figured out what the had in common diet-wise despite living in disparate locations around the world. (One thing none of them did was get vaccines, that's for sure.)

So these people were healthy and happy and also had no need for doctors, dentists or the police.

Is this why his research is not mentioned very much in the mainstream?

Just imagine if we didn't need to spend very much money on these professions; for instance we'd just see doctors if we cut our finger badly or broke our leg, and dentists to get cleanings and the police would be needed for minor problems like directing traffic when the lights went out. Wouldn't that be nice? ;-)

#3 of 9 Old 02-13-2014, 08:53 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Thank you for posting that, Mirzam.

I personally have been interested in the school shootings because I suspect most of those children are on medication for ADD or ADHD, which I believe is from neurological disease from vaccine damage.

My own and never to be humble opinion is that autism, schizophrenia, and Alzheimer's are the same disease from the same source, neurological and vaccine damage, but these diseases have different age onsets because we all have different tolerances for the chemical damage done to us by our environment and from medical interventions over a lifetime.

Mirzam likes this.
#4 of 9 Old 02-13-2014, 09:15 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)

I think the Weston Price Foundation is not often mentioned because, in addition to the sensible things he says, he has some pretty off-the-wall things, like suggesting a baby formula made from liver, that supposedly mimics the nutrition profile of mother's milk, but come on, LIVER? For a newborn?

applejuice, I have read that EVERY mass shooting in the last couple of decades was done by an individual who was either on prescribed psych meds, had just stopped taking prescribed psych meds, or who was on illicit drugs (self-medicating?).

http://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/

http://www.storyleak.com/flashback-virtually-mass-shootings-linked-violence-inducing-psych-drugs/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/dramatic-increase-of-mass-shootings-in-america-the-role-of-prescription-psychiatric-drugs/5358896

http://www.foodmatters.tv/articles-1/is-there-a-link-between-psychiatric-medication-and-mass-shootings

Mirzam and applejuice like this.
#5 of 9 Old 02-13-2014, 09:32 AM

Thank you, Taximom. I agree.

I also read once, that the shooter in the Aurora theatre was denied entrance to a PhD program because he stated in his application a personal opposition to ADHD drugs for children...will have to look for that link if it still exists two years later. I shared it on another discussion forum.

mmm, here it is ...

"No wonder the University of IA rejected his application.

"Other times I felt that I could be doing more. On average, two of the kids per cabin were clinically diagnosed with ADHD. One of the weeks, I mentored a kid with Schizophrenia. At 3:30 a.m. he woke up and vacuumed the ceiling of our cabin. These kids were heavily medicated, but this did not solve their problems, only create new ones. The medication changed them from highly energetic creative kids to lax beings who slept through the activities. I wanted to help them but couldn't. This is where neuroscience research becomes invaluable.""
#6 of 9 Old 02-13-2014, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Just imagine if we didn't need to spend very much money on these professions; for instance we'd just see doctors if we cut our finger badly or broke our leg, and dentists to get cleanings and the police would be needed for minor problems like directing traffic when the lights went out. Wouldn't that be nice? ;-) 

Yes, it would.

The only time to go to a medical doctor is when you are carried to one. Emergency care is the hallmark of Modern Medicine. When they turn their well-honed skills on healthy people, we are in big trouble.

Mirzam and BeckyBird like this.
#7 of 9 Old 02-13-2014, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

I think the Weston Price Foundation is not often mentioned because, in addition to the sensible things he says, he has some pretty off-the-wall things, like suggesting a baby formula made from liver, that supposedly mimics the nutrition profile of mother's milk, but come on, LIVER? For a newborn?

Just to clarify Taxi, Weston A Price did not put forward the liver formula for allergic babies, that was Sally Fallon of the WAPF. The Foundation is based on the work of Weston A Price who was a dentist who studied primitive societies and their diets. 

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#8 of 9 Old 02-13-2014, 06:04 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mirzam is right. Sally Fallon, author of Nourishing Traditions is the one who publicly stated that she feels that the breastmilk of any mother not following a WAPF diet is nutritionally deficient and they should make her formula recipe. I found that appalling. I do enjoy much of what the WAPF says but I also do not ever consider them a scientific source. More like a nutrition blog.
applejuice and Chicharronita like this.

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
#9 of 9 Old 02-13-2014, 06:53 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)

That liver formula recipe is on the Weston Price site, and there was no mention of the name Sally Fallon on that page.   Ugh.  I'm not a fan of commercial infant formula, but I would certainly choose it over that liver recipe.  I'm not sure I'd be comfortable giving an infant raw cow's milk, either; if formula is supposed to be made with boiled water, raw milk doesn't make sense, either.

Oh, well.  Sorry to go off topic!

applejuice likes this.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page