Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 05:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

from Vactruth:

http://vactruth.com/2014/02/19/cdc-and-emory-university/

Quote:

You should know that the Voices for Vaccines website is owned by the Task Force for Global Health, the third largest charity in the United States. Voices for Vaccines claims that it is “a parent-led organization that supports and advocates for on-time vaccination and the reduction of vaccine-preventable disease.” [2]

While the administrators of the website are noted as being two mothers, the energy, as we shall see, is channeled by larger forces.

#2 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 05:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Fact #1: Task Force Owns the Voices for Vaccines Website

Fact #2: Task Force is the Third Largest Charity in US

Fact #3: Task Force Employees Work For Emory University

Fact #4: Proximity of Task Force, Emory University, and CDC

Fact #5: Influence of Scientific Advisory Committee

Fact #6: Task Force Board of Directors Have Relationship to CDC / Emory University

Fact #7: Task Force Started by Rockefeller, UNICEF, WHO, United Nations, and World Bank (note the Rockefeller organization appearing again and again - coincidence?)

Fact #8: Emory Owns Stock in Vaccine Company

Fact #9: Pharma Pays Emory University

Fact #10: Programs Funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (fancy see you guys here)

Fact #11: Programs Funded by Pharma 

Fact #12: Task Force has Partnered with Merck for Over 25 Years

Quote:
The Voices for Vaccines program at the Task Force for Global Health may be administered by a few mothers, but they are not the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes. The information in this article reveals who keeps the lights on for the website and the Task Force organization as a whole.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
It looks like you and Mirzam were on the same wave length. Many thanks to both of you for sharing this. When you look on their FB page, you'd think that VfV was just grassroots mean-spirited sanctimony--a mere campaign to ignore the 91% of adults who aren't up-to-date and bully the 2% of parents who file exemptions nationwide. I didn't realize that VfV was part of such a complex web of corruption.

Honestly, I don't normally like the so-called "anti-vax" sites; I tend to lean more on primary sources over someone else's personal rantings. But this article was exceptionally well-written and meticulously cited. Thanks again!

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#4 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)

I combined the two threads on this topic per member request. 

applejuice and Taximom5 like this.

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#5 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 11:51 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turquesa View Post

It looks like you and Mirzam were on the same wave length. Many thanks to both of you for sharing this. When you look on their FB page, you'd think that VfV was just grassroots mean-spirited sanctimony--a mere campaign to ignore the 91% of adults who aren't up-to-date and bully the 2% of parents who file exemptions nationwide. I didn't realize that VfV was part of such a complex web of corruption.

Honestly, I don't normally like the so-called "anti-vax" sites; I tend to lean more on primary sources over someone else's personal rantings. But this article was exceptionally well-written and meticulously cited. Thanks again!

:yeah

Vactruth is actually a site I dislike; too many of their articles by their main author are embarrassingly bad, and I hate the way they rely on sensationalism and fear-mongering of their own.

However, this article gets a :thumb from me.

applejuice likes this.
#6 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

Fact #7: Task Force Started by Rockefeller, UNICEF, WHO, United Nations, and World Bank (note the Rockefeller organization appearing again and again - coincidence?)

Mirzam:  so what's up with the Rockefeller organization?

applejuice and caned & able like this.
#7 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

Mirzam:  so what's up with the Rockefeller organization?

Taxi, that requires a long answer, I guess you could start with the Flexner Report, but then you need to go down the rabbit hole.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#8 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

Taxi, that requires a long answer, I guess you could start with the Flexner Report, but then you need to go down the rabbit hole.

I looked up Flexner Report (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexner_Report).

No mention of Rockefellers.

?????

applejuice likes this.
#9 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Who do you think financed the drug companies and flexner report and paid off all legislatures to outlaw midwifery, homeopaths, chiropractors, and naturopaths?

How did the clean food and drug act become the FDA and  become so prominent?

This all the while he had his own personal homeopath and lived to the age of 99.

Mirzam, caned & able and BeckyBird like this.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#10 of 12 Old 02-19-2014, 08:29 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

I looked up Flexner Report (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexner_Report).

No mention of Rockefellers.

?????

That's because you searched on Wikipedia :p The truth is not always found there!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3178858/

The tale of how medicine was changed in America, and in my opinion, NOT for the better.

THANK YOU for bringing up the Flexner Report. I've wanted to start a thread about this for ages!

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#11 of 12 Old 02-20-2014, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What legislative outlawing of midwifery and NDs, etc are you referring to?

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
#12 of 12 Old 02-20-2014, 05:36 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

After 1850s, the movement began in the US wherein regular doctors went to each state legislature and got midwives, naturopaths, herbalists, homeopaths, chiropractors and similar irregular healthcare providers outlawed, and the ONLY doctors who could practice medicine and dispense treatment were medical doctors. This struggle is still seen today. A Supreme Court case in the 1970s-80s was decided in favor of Chiropractors who sued the AMA for restraint of trade https://www.acatoday.org/content_css.cfm?CID=4767. Chiropractors are not included nor covered in many states in the ACA.
To a certain extent, this has happened in Europe too, but not to the extent that has happened in this country.

When I had my first child, midwifery was legal in my state IF a midwife had passed the state proctored test; the problem is, the test had not been given for 35 yrs, so most of the midwives had retired or passed on or were working in the remote rural areas of my state. So by a simple omission of a test, midwifery became de facto illegal in my state. not by law, de jure.

The midwife who did attend my first birth, a homebirth, was licensed in three states, but not in mine. She attended my subsequent births too.

In the video by Riki Lake, it showed how difficult it was for midwives to get compensation in a state where they are legal from insurance companies that cover home births and births in hospitals that are overseen by a midwife.

The story is told in full in a small book entitled Witches, MIdwives, and Nurses by Barbara Ehrenrich and Diedre English.

http://www.amazon.com/Witches-Midwives-Nurses-History-Healers/dp/1458715310/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392946526&sr=1-2&keywords=witches+midwives+and+nurses+a+history+of+women+healers

caned & able and BeckyBird like this.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page