How the CDC (and Dorit Reiss) Hyped Risk of Childhood Hep B Infection by 50-Fold to Push Vaccines - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 03-07-2014, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

Great article--and the comments below are eye-opening as well.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/03/how-the-cdc-and-dorit-reiss-hyped-risk-of-childhood-hep-b-infection-by-50-fold-to-push-vaccines-.html?cid=6a00d8357f3f2969e201a5117edef4970c#comment-form

I love how the auther, Cia Parker, thoroughly rebuts Dorit Reiss' painting of the Hep B vaccine as extremely safe:

"For example, Reiss said last week that “Encephalitis is not a listed adverse reaction to the Hepatitis B vaccine, either. Vaccines do not cause autism or MS, studies show. They are very safe.” In point of fact, encephalitis is listed as one of dozens of potential side effects on the package inserts of both Recombivax and  Engerix:"

Cia Parker even gives case numbers of infants killed by the Hepatitis B vaccine: 

160271 4 month old boy gets shot, gets diarrhea, goes into coma, and dies same evening.

49808 4 month old girl gets shot, develops bleeding disorder, encephalitis, and abnormal liver function. Dies three days later. 

76188 6 month old girl gets shot, develops diarrhea and bleeding lesions, dies two days later. 

49035 7 month old girl gets shot, develops cerebral hemorrhage, and dies four days later. 

160183 9 month old baby gets Engerix-B and died 18 hours later. 

180302 10 month old girl gets shot, gets bacterial infection, bronchiolitis, goes into coma, and dies day after shot. 

74126 10 month old girl gets shot, it causes liver cancer, and she ultimately died of it. 

173745 18 month old girl gets shot, later that evening found dead with profuse bleeding from mouth and nose. 

More to the point, this article is a very interesting exposé of what Doris Reiss is really up to.

Given that she is deeply involved in political maneuvers to enable lawsuits against the unvaccinated for every time someone comes down with a vaccine-available disease (one of the current fear tactics used to push vaccine compliance, I think it's very important to keep a close eye on everything she is doing.

#2 of 13 Old 03-07-2014, 12:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)

Dorit Reiss is not all over the web spewing this garbage for nothing, there is obviously a strategy behind all of this and she is without doubt a tool for the agenda.

serenbat likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 of 13 Old 03-07-2014, 02:12 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Dorit Reiss wants the unvaccinated to be sued, but also wants the vaccine manufacturers to remain completely protected from lawsuits. Outrageous.

Has it ever been determined who pays her to post vaccine propaganda all day, every day? I looked at her Facebook page just now, and it's all the same stuff. Surely she's not still claiming nobody pays her to do this?

serenbat likes this.
#4 of 13 Old 03-07-2014, 05:32 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post

Dorit Reiss wants the unvaccinated to be sued, but also wants the vaccine manufacturers to remain completely protected from lawsuits. Outrageous.

Has it ever been determined who pays her to post vaccine propaganda all day, every day? I looked at her Facebook page just now, and it's all the same stuff. Surely she's not still claiming nobody pays her to do this?

out of the (cough-cough) goodness of her brokenheart.gif ?

How does one do it IF they are not paid?

and who buy into a working mother spending this much time posting vs being with her only child??? 

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#5 of 13 Old 03-07-2014, 07:36 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenbat View Post

who buy into a working mother spending this much time posting vs being with her only child??? 

It seems that she spends at least 20 hours a week doing the vaccine thing. Probably more. So does she only work part time for Hastings College of Law? That seems to be something that would be easy to find out.

applejuice likes this.
#6 of 13 Old 03-08-2014, 12:35 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

The comments are awesome. Loved the one from Beth about the so-called mild adverse reactions and their effects on newborns' breastfeeding. Thanks for posting

applejuice likes this.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

#7 of 13 Old 03-08-2014, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Here is Dorit Reiss' CV:  http://www.uchastings.edu/academics/faculty/facultybios/reiss/docs/reissCV.pdf

Advisory Board for Voices For Vaccines AND on the board of directors  of the San Francisco Immunization Coalition.

And it looks like Cornell Journal of Law will be publishing her "Compensating Victims of Vaccine Failure: What Are the Options?"

We all know where THAT is going....

It does look like she is spending every freaking minute of her day on pushing vaccines--and coming up with ways to terrorize people into vaccinating.  And she's a FULL professor at UC Hastings, which has to be a decent workload in itself...

applejuice and Chicharronita like this.
#8 of 13 Old 03-08-2014, 03:15 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Full professors often have a few teaching aides working for them, afaik.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#9 of 13 Old 03-08-2014, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post

It seems that she spends at least 20 hours a week doing the vaccine thing. Probably more. So does she only work part time for Hastings College of Law? That seems to be something that would be easy to find out.

do you mean 20 a week or 20 hours a DAY??

seems everything I look at she has posted a comment on! and I don't see that much I don't think!!

when this got posted - http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1398225/is-disqus-blocking-vaccine-questioners-and-critics I looked at her comments - you can go in and look at JUST her Disqus comments and see how MANY for each day! plus her twitter plus her Facebook posting (ones you can see) and all the other that seem to be on every vaccine news story - makes me think it is more like 20 hours a day not a week!

unless she has tons of "helper" I really don't see she has time to do too much "teaching" - she also just came out with the vaccine series I had posted this link in another thread - 

http://shotofprevention.com/2014/03/04/rights-of-the-unvaccinated-child-vaccinating-over-the-parents-will/

IMO - I could never have done this much and still raise a toddler, unless I had helpers and spent only minutes a day with my child!

&

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#10 of 13 Old 03-08-2014, 08:49 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Read Christie Waldman's December article about her on Age of Autism.

serenbat and Taximom5 like this.
#11 of 13 Old 03-09-2014, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaparker2 View Post

I don't read it regularly but when I get something forward to me - PUKE! this makes me sick!!!

applejuice likes this.

&

#12 of 13 Old 03-09-2014, 03:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaparker2 View Post

Here is the link:  http://www.ageofautism.com/2013/12/not-paid-to-post-dorit-rubenstein-reiss-uc-hastings-college-of-law-and-kaiser-permanente.html

#13 of 13 Old 03-09-2014, 04:17 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

RE: Hepatitis B.

You all know that hepatitis B was first identified in Bremen, Germany about 1970 in persons recently vaccinated for smallpox after a government vaccine campaign?  So without smallpox vaccination, hepatitis B would not exist, afaiac.

Same for hepatitis C. The VA admits that hepatitis C is from vaccinating the Vietnam inductees with a vaccine airgun. Doctors like to blame babyboomers for their drug use and promiscuity for spreading hepatitis C, but without the airgun vaccine delivery system, there would be no hepatitis C.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page