Forum Jump: 

Old 03-14-2014, 07:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Vaccine Technology Market worth $84.44 Billion By 2022

http://new.pitchengine.com/pitches/db9260a2-f151-4176-bb46-63f5835b6c24

Quote:
Browse 22 market data tables and 53 figures spread through 195 pages and in-depth TOC Vaccine Market - By Technology & Types, Trend Analysis By Various Classes – Live / Attenuated, Subunit, Toxoid, Conjugate, DNA, Recombinant Vector, Synthetic, Dentritic Vaccines And By Indications – Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Allergy, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease With Market Landscape Analysis - Global Forecasts To 2022
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2014, 09:07 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)

It is always funny when they say that.  Pharmaceutical companies are in it for the money, as are all businesses. They would not make the product if it were not profitable.  

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

Old 03-15-2014, 10:08 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)

Both of you are incorrect. Pharmaceutical companies make vaccines at a loss, because they are trying to help humanity. They are the most upstanding, moral companies in the entire world, and want to stop the spread of disease at the risk of losing profits. They would be so happy if everyone in the world got better and did not need drugs, because then they could finally go out of business.

Please do not ever disrespect the great, noble pharmaceutical companies!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 03-16-2014, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Both of you are incorrect. Pharmaceutical companies make vaccines at a loss, because they are trying to help humanity. They are the most upstanding, moral companies in the entire world, and want to stop the spread of disease at the risk of losing profits. They would be so happy if everyone in the world got better and did not need drugs, because then they could finally go out of business.

Please do not ever disrespect the great, noble pharmaceutical companies!

i've actually heard people say that in all seriousness

Old 03-16-2014, 09:05 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

i've actually heard people say that in all seriousness

So have I.

The conversation usually dissolves into "they don't make much money compared to other products" to which I still guffaw. If I make 80% of my money on product A, but 20% on product B, I still want the money from product B.

One thing that makes some who do not like alternative medicine really ragey is when we spend money on products that may not work. This worrying about other peoples pockets books does not seem to apply to western medicine or vaccines, however.     HPV may not prevent many cancers in the long term, but it still rings in at 300-450$ for the whole series.   

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/757789

ETA for any newbie lurkers:  I do not think making money off a product is wrong - even a pharmaceutical product.  I do think those who make money off products should not be involved in recommendations made to the general public from health authorities - too much conflict of interest. 

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

Old 03-16-2014, 11:33 PM

http://vactruth.com/2012/11/30/2011-billions-vaccine-manufacturers/

Quote:
 In 2011, the US Federal government awarded 6 pharmaceutical corporations over 5.7 Billion to manufacture children’s vaccines alone.
Quote:

Sanofi Pasteur 200-2011-38199 $1,142,400,000.00 [10]
GlaxoSmithKline 200-2011-38201 $786,456,400.00 [11]
Merck 200-2011-38200 $1,704,454,000.00 [12]
Novartis 200-2011-38204 $451,660,000.00 [13]
Pfizer 200-2011-38203 $1,652,570,000.00 [14]
MassBiologics 200-2011-38202 $11,250,000.00 [15]

Why would any pharma company want to research vaccines? They all want to close the book on the issue, which is why there is such a massive pro vaccine propaganda movement. While the vaccine market might only amount to 10% of sales, this does not mean that vaccines are unimportant. On the contrary, vaccine sales are important to all major pharma companies. If vaccines are found to be harmful, then ALL companies would suffer. ALL would be losing out on sales, and let's be clear--no company wants to lose sales. A 1% drop is a big deal. Losing 10% would be disastrous to ALL the major companies that manufacture vaccines. This is why they are probably all in agreement on the fact that they ALL need to protect their precious cash cow: the vaccine market.

There is a popular debunking theory that, if pharma companies really wanted to make money, they would want VPDs to come back. They would make much more money off of the treatment of VPDs, rather than the chump change they make from vaccine sales.

I disagree. I think the diseases were declining before the vaccines were introduced, and the companies know this. If everyone stopped vaccinating, would the diseases really come back with full force, thus giving the pharma companies a chance to sell treatments? Nah, I doubt it. I think they all know that vaccines cause great damage, the kind that results in autoimmune diseases for example, which create lifelong customers!  

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 03-16-2014, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post

One thing that makes some who do not like alternative medicine really ragey is when we spend money on products that may not work. This worrying about other peoples pockets books does not seem to apply to western medicine or vaccines, however. 

Ha, so true!!! They are SOooooOoo worried about people getting scammed by alternative medicine, but somehow western medicine is of no concern. Ummmm, newsflash: it is ok to question ALL  forms of medicine! I question alternative as well as conventional!! Are they really so comforted by the fact that the majority believes in western medicine? If most people believe in something, I naturally question it!! You know the saying, "Just because everyone is doing it, doesn't make it right"!

Old 03-19-2014, 12:24 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Big Pharma -  Big Fines.

http://projects.propublica.org/graphics/bigpharma

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
Old 03-19-2014, 09:20 AM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

http://vactruth.com/2012/11/30/2011-billions-vaccine-manufacturers/

There is a popular debunking theory that, if pharma companies really wanted to make money, they would want VPDs to come back. They would make much more money off of the treatment of VPDs, rather than the chump change they make from vaccine sales.  

You mean, diseases like polio, measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, hepatitis B, chicken pox, and influenza, for which there are no medical cures (aka Pharma products), but from which the vast majority of people recover without complication?
Old 03-19-2014, 03:07 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Yes, for measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, pertussis, and the flu, the only "treatments" are low cost OTC items that can cause complications.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List