Brian Hooker PhD, interview - Vaccines Cause More Autism Than The CDC will admit - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 03-29-2014, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)

BeckyBird and Taximom5 like this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 8 Old 03-29-2014, 02:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)

I think pregnant women need to watch this.  I consider myself pretty well-read on vaccines, and I did not know that women who received thimerosal-preserved flu shots during pregnancy are 8 times as likely to have a child diagnosed with autism.  I didn't know that there was data showing this, nor that the CDC covered this up.

It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it?

Mirzam and BeckyBird like this.
#3 of 8 Old 03-29-2014, 06:08 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you for posting this. I just wish i could go back in time and not have gotten a thimerosal containing flu shot at 37 weeks. My son has a speech delay and i am convinced the flu shot was largely responsible.
Mirzam, BeckyBird and Taximom5 like this.
#4 of 8 Old 03-29-2014, 06:29 PM

Ugh I also wish I could undo my flu shot. Never had one in my life and allowed myself to get pressured into it while pregnant :/ regretted it before I even got it
Mirzam, BeckyBird and Taximom5 like this.
#5 of 8 Old 03-31-2014, 01:54 AM

I'm going to show this video to my s.o. who is still on the fence on the whole issue.  This Dr. Hooker knows his stuff and his delivery is rational enough for my skeptical other half :/

Now why can't something like this make it to a major news network like CNN or MSNBC? :) (rhetorical question, I know exactly what but it doesn't chap my bum any less).

His suggestion to doubt the government was especially pleasing to hear because I go about life doing just that.  People complain about how they can't trust anyone in the government or the government have ulterior motives about everything except when it comes to this!  The hordes just blindly follow like a bunch of mindless drones and it doesn't make any sense!

But I really enjoyed this interview, thanks for posting.

BeckyBird likes this.
#6 of 8 Old 04-01-2014, 07:13 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)

Finally watching this now. Wow, the CDC ReeEEaaaAAlllyyy really wants to get Thimerosal into the population! If you were trying to get Thimerosal into people, but people were complaining too much, well, what would you do? Why, put it into flu shots and inject it into PREGNANT women of course! It's brilliant, actually! There is really no way (yet) to prove the shot caused any trouble, since pregnancy is often problematic to begin with. Once the baby is born, how could you ever prove problems originated from one teeny tiny vaccine from months before, during pregnancy? Like I said, it is quite brilliant. 

Why. In the WORLD. Is the CDC so intent on keeping Thimerosal in vaccines? It's not even an effective antibacterial ingredient! It is, however, a very effective ingredient for harm.

Mirzam and sassyfirechick like this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#7 of 8 Old 04-01-2014, 07:26 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Why. In the WORLD. Is the CDC so intent on keeping Thimerosal in vaccines? It's not even an effective antibacterial ingredient! It is, however, a very effective ingredient for harm.

Here's an oldie but a goodie, from 2005, Dr David Ayoub on Mercury, Autism and Global Vaccine Agenda.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#8 of 8 Old 04-01-2014, 08:54 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)

Mirzam, I love this video, and it is one of my top 3 favorite vaccine/health videos of all time. I don't know how anybody could watch this, and still continue to trust the medical establishment. Soon, non-vaccinating parents may be required to watch a vaccine info film, and I wish there were a way to require vaccinating parents to watch this! I loved and agreed with every bit of this video. 

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page