Standard Vaccine Reaction They Refuse to Recognize - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-29-2014, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)

http://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/my-sons-vaccine-reaction/

This popped up on my FB feed, reading it actually sent chills down my spine...I was immediately transported back to the exact moment I experienced this with my own LO.....the colic, the encephalitis screams, the eczema and contact rashes, the food allergies and sensitivities (although thank god not to that degree!).  How can anyone claim that these reactions are so exceedingly rare when so many of us can write the EXACT SAME STORY - and not because we're following some pre-determined format and filling in the blanks? 

I was fed the same line by "medical professionals" every time I questioned a screaming reaction to vaxxing - "oh that's normal" - or a contact reaction to new foods (cinnamon and oats) - "oh that's just a non-specific virus" completely avoiding my direct questions about food allergies and use of Benadryl for an allergic reaction.

I feel validated when I read these accounts, like I'm not the only one and I'm not crazy for questioning, and at the same time my heart aches for these babies, especially the ones who's parents either don't know better or plain refuse to consider vaccines could have a dark side.

#2 of 4 Old 04-29-2014, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

I am sorry that your honest concerns were met with a distraction.  I read those exact concerns all of the time.

I recall about two years ago that doctors were promoting the term purple crying, and women were knitting purple caps to put on the babies.

Here are some links if you want to barf.

http://purplecrying.info/what-is-the-period-of-purple-crying.php

http://clickforbabies.org/learn-about.php

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201306/the-period-purple-cry

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#3 of 4 Old 04-30-2014, 11:00 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I have heard many stories from moms and dads just like that after the vaccinations and the docs standard answers to them. It is all but the vax. My own sister went back to her pedi years after connecting the dots and questioned him why he did not recognize her daughters severe illness as a reaction to the vax and report it as required by law under fine. He just shrugged it off claiming it could have been anything but a vax reaction since they are sooooooo rare. I really wish docs would report every little reaction that could be linked to vaccines even as minor as just a little redness on the injection site. Then lets see what is going to happen.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

#4 of 4 Old 04-30-2014, 01:22 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)

I had a pretty severe reaction to a antibiotic and any time I have brought it up to doctors or other hcp they look at me like they are completely clueless that any medication could possible do such a thing and then shrug it off.

re: the article - Robyn, who wrote it, has been very vocal at our state capital over the last month with the legistlation going on here in Colorado.

applejuice and sassyfirechick like this.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page