Mumps on the rise ... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-07-2014, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Pretending that the failure of the mumps vaccine is due to the "anti-vaccine movement" rather than Merck faking the efficacy of the mumps portion of the MMR. Merck would lose its patent on the vaccine if it is proven that it faked the efficacy of the MMR.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/mundelein/ct-mumps-mundelein-fremont-school-tl-20140506,0,6028857.story

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2014, 08:44 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post

Pretending that the failure of the mumps vaccine is due to the "anti-vaccine movement" rather than Merck faking the efficacy of the mumps portion of the MMR. Merck would lose its patent on the vaccine if it is proven that it faked the efficacy of the MMR.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/mundelein/ct-mumps-mundelein-fremont-school-tl-20140506,0,6028857.story

Yeah, it's funny how no msm is tackling that can of worms.  

Quote:
But even with the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, known as the MMR, there's still a chance of coming down with the virus, according to Piotrowski. Clinical studies have shown the MMR vaccine to be 95 percent effective, she said.

Which studies are they referring to? The ones that were faked?

Old 05-07-2014, 09:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

The studies that Merck most probably faked. The studies that they now are in court defending against some whistleblowers. These are the studies that got Merck the patent and the OK to manufacture the MMR vaccine.

YOU KNOW that there is a very good reason that persons born before 1960 do not have to get the MMR vaccine!

Those people most probably have natural lifelong immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella because they had the disease and recovered. No vaccine roulette here!  When I married in 1976, part of the bloodtest for my marriage certificate was to check my titres to rubella. Of course I had titres to rubella because I had rubella, recovered and lived to get married!  I do not know if this is still done for marriage certificates.  I know titres are drawn for pregnant women. 

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List