• 3 Post By Chicharronita
  • 5 Post By samaxtics
  • 2 Post By Chicharronita
  • 2 Post By samaxtics

#1 of 8 Old 05-27-2014, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)

So many of us here are so tired of the constant accusations that we are conspiracy theorists.  Conspiracy theorism has become the demeaning label du jour, forecefully applied to those who dare to question or criticize vaccine safety and efficacy.

It isn't much comfort to realize that we're not the only ones who are smeared with this label--until we read proof that others who were victims of such a smear campaign were right all along.

Enjoy:  http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2014/02/10/140210fa_fact_aviv?currentPage=all

#2 of 8 Old 05-27-2014, 08:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 56 Post(s)

I particularly like:  

"Other scientists seemed to remember events differently, he noticed, so he started carrying an audio recorder to meetings. “The secret to a happy, successful life of paranoia,” he liked to say, “is to keep careful track of your persecutors.”

"In academic settings, it seemed to him that his colleagues were operating according to a frivolous code of manners: they spoke so formally, fashioning themselves as detached authorities, and rarely admitted what they didn’t know."

and the most chilling:

"The company documents show that, while Hayes was studying atrazine, Syngenta was studying him, as he had long suspected. Syngenta’s public-relations team had drafted a list of four goals. The first was 'discredit Hayes.' In a spiral-bound notebook, Syngenta’s communications manager, Sherry Ford, who referred to Hayes by his initials, wrote that the company could 'prevent citing of TH data by revealing him as noncredible.' ”

(Also known as "the Wakefield Treatment...")

#3 of 8 Old 05-27-2014, 08:50 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Yes.  I agree.

"The truth will set you free", but first, it will really piss you off!

Editted to say that just because something is a conspiracy theory, does not make it wrong; some of them are true.

Mirzam, BeckyBird and orchidaceae like this.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#4 of 8 Old 05-27-2014, 10:36 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Taximom, I love this article, and Hayes is my new hero.  I am on fire inside, just thinking of the injustice, greed, corruption, and pure evil that seethed from the enemies-of-humanity, aka Syngenta (SINgenta lol).

The pessimistic skeptic in me believes that this practice exists between most (if not all) large corporations and the government. The Syngenta saga is just one example, because they were caught. How many other big businesses are doing the exact same thing?  How many true stories do people have to hear before it clicks, and they realize that this might be happening in other areas, such as vaccine science? People all over the world are sounding the alarm, and soon there will be too many injured to ignore or dismiss as "better diagnosis" or "just a coincidence".

This part below enrages me, and I hope you all feel the same. I hope everybody reading this will stop to think about the seriousness of the situation. After all, we all eat food treated with pesticides, and as much as the "Skeptical Buddies" would disagree, it is true that pesticides are harmful to humans. We need to revolutionize the way we grow food, by going back to the basics.

Quote:
 --an organization called the Center for Regulatory Effectiveness petitioned the E.P.A. to ignore Hayes’s findings.

--The center argued that Hayes’s studies violated the Data Quality Act, passed in 2000

--The center is run by an industry lobbyist and consultant for Syngenta, Jim Tozzi, who proposed the language of the Data Quality Act to the congresswoman who sponsored it.

This is why I reject the government's position on just about everything--RDA and nutrition, GMOs, and vaccines, to name a few.

Quote:
He had come to see science as a rigid culture, “its own club, an élite society,” Noriega said.
“It is not helpful to anyone to assume that scientists are authoritative,” he said. 

So true. People believe in the safety of vaccines because if they were unsafe, then surely the scientific community would speak up!! This story proves that it is NOT the case. The whistleblowers suffer tremendously, so why would anyone risk destroying their life for truth?

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#5 of 8 Old 05-28-2014, 12:20 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

I particularly like:  

"Other scientists seemed to remember events differently, he noticed, so he started carrying an audio recorder to meetings. “The secret to a happy, successful life of paranoia,” he liked to say, “is to keep careful track of your persecutors.”

"In academic settings, it seemed to him that his colleagues were operating according to a frivolous code of manners: they spoke so formally, fashioning themselves as detached authorities, and rarely admitted what they didn’t know."

and the most chilling:

"The company documents show that, while Hayes was studying atrazine, Syngenta was studying him, as he had long suspected. Syngenta’s public-relations team had drafted a list of four goals. The first was 'discredit Hayes.' In a spiral-bound notebook, Syngenta’s communications manager, Sherry Ford, who referred to Hayes by his initials, wrote that the company could 'prevent citing of TH data by revealing him as noncredible.' ”

(Also known as "the Wakefield Treatment...")

I just got done reading the article, and W O W, it pretty much validates everything I've suspected about certain corporations and how they treat those who dare to reveal negative aspects of whatever products they're peddling. 

So I wouldn't be surprised to learn that "they" have extensively studied our posts here on the INV forum and are trying to figure out what makes us tick, what makes us vulnerable, etc.

#6 of 8 Old 05-28-2014, 05:21 AM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Quote:
 In an online Forbes op-ed, Jon Entine, a journalist who is listed in Syngenta’s records as a supportive “third party,” accused Hayes of being attached to conspiracy theories, and of leading the “international regulatory community on a wild goose chase,” which “borders on criminal.”

When you start labelling people "conspiracy theorist",  it's time to be put back in your play pen.  

"Practically every food you buy in a store for consumption by humans is genetically modified food"
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Astrophysicist/GMO defender
#7 of 8 Old 06-01-2014, 12:48 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by samaxtics View Post

When you start labelling people "conspiracy theorist",  it's time to be put back in your play pen.  
Heh. Did you know that label began to get a lot of traction by the CIA after people started criticizing the Warren Commission's finding on JFK's assassination?

It was all spelled out in "CIA Document 1035-960 Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report" which was uncovered due to a FOIA request in 1976 by the New York Times.

It specifies that when these discussions came up the strategy was to

Quote:
discuss the publicity problem with [?] and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors), pointing out that the Warren Commission made as thorough an investigation as humanly possible
and

Quote:
To employ propaganda assets to [negate] and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose.
beckybird and samaxtics like this.

#8 of 8 Old 06-02-2014, 09:01 AM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
That's interesting Chicharronita. Not to get OT but one of the best documentaries I saw on the JFK assassination explained that the fatal shot most likely came from one of the secret service agents in the procession (and not intentionally). IIRC, he had stood up with his rifle in his car after Oswald fired the first shots. When his car started to speed away he was knocked back and his gun discharged delivering the final and fatal shot. Apparently it is easier to cast aspersions on others to deflect the blame than deal with the truth.
applejuice and Chicharronita like this.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page