Forum Jump: 
 11Likes

Old 07-11-2014, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
autism

http://www.autismdailynewscast.com/w...3/laurel-joss/

It is about strong correlations, increasing diagnosis and GMO/Round-up.

Mods, I am aware this is not specifically about vaccines. Autism is very close to the hearts of numerous non-vaxxers, though, so I am putting it here. Move it if you need to. I am hesitant to put it on the SN board as that is about supporting those whose children have autism (as opposed to looking for causes) and I have no desire to start any neurodiversity/cause-cure war.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2014, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Good link! I also strongly suspect GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, and other toxins are responsible for health conditions which may result in an autism diagnosis. (In addition to vaccines in some cases!)

Here are a few great links about toxins, vaccines, and autism. I listened to these presentations last week, and they are amazing. Not everyone has the time to listen to long videos, but here they are. If you ever have a mindless task like washing dishes or folding laundry, why not play a video in the background?

Autism is TREATABLE by Marcella Piper Terry (Vaxtruth)
Autism is MEDICAL by Marcella Piper Terry

Robyn O'Brien TedX Talk, about GMOs, pesticides, and health conditions. Anything by Robyn is excellent, highly recommended!!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

User Tag List