Vax Seminar TODAY! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 03-30-2008, 11:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send good vibes to florida guys! I have invited a speaker to come to town and hopefully lots of people will come to get some great information!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 12:28 AM

I hope you posted it in "finding your tribe"

And good luck!
#3 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 10:27 AM - Thread Starter

It was great! We had just enough people to warrent extra seats and it was pretty packed out for the small space. A young pregnant mommy was there and I am thrilled that she came, and just a great group of people came. Joe, the owner of The Green Bean Market invited April to come again in 6 months while we get the word out about her message.

So you will be hearing from me again in 6 months!

Thank you so much April!
#4 of 11 Old 04-06-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post
It was great! We had just enough people to warrent extra seats and it was pretty packed out for the small space. A young pregnant mommy was there and I am thrilled that she came, and just a great group of people came. Joe, the owner of The Green Bean Market invited April to come again in 6 months while we get the word out about her message.

So you will be hearing from me again in 6 months!

Thank you so much April!

I was going to go to that! I saw the notice at the store while we were on vacation. But we ended up staying late at a relative's house on Easter. If it hadn't been on Easter, I would have gone. My ds was getting his hair trimmed at Sandy's next door when I ran into GB I saw the notice. (Btw, you folks have pastured, organic meats there. Do you have any idea where the meat is from? Would you ask next time you're in there & pm me?)

ETA-- we looked at some porperties int he area.. some with land for animals. It's not the easisiest thing to find, Ill tell you. What do you think of the Wicki Wachee area? If we move I need lots of land, and I would like to pretned walmart does not exisit on every corner. Where to the crunchies in SH live?
#5 of 11 Old 04-06-2008, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UUMom View Post
I was going to go to that! I saw the notice at the store while we were on vacation. But we ended up staying late at a relative's house on Easter. If it hadn't been on Easter, I would have gone. My ds was getting his hair trimmed at Sandy's next door when I ran into GB I saw the notice. (Btw, you folks have pastured, organic meats there. Do you have any idea where the meat is from? Would you ask next time you're in there & pm me?)

ETA-- we looked at some porperties int he area.. some with land for animals. It's not the easisiest thing to find, Ill tell you. What do you think of the Wicki Wachee area? If we move I need lots of land, and I would like to pretned walmart does not exisit on every corner. Where to the crunchies in SH live?
Crunchies in spring hill? :

No seriously, I will write you some more later-my kids want me to take them for pizza right now.

It wasnt on easter, it was like a week earlier or later-I cant remember.

TTYS!
#6 of 11 Old 04-06-2008, 08:59 PM

[
#7 of 11 Old 04-06-2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Crunchies in spring hill? :

No seriously, I will write you some more later-my kids want me to take them for pizza right now.

It wasnt on easter, it was like a week earlier or later-I cant remember.

TTYS!
Dang I missed it and it wasn't even Easter. I know we were with relatives. Tell me it was at least on a Sunday...lol There have to be some crunchies...somewhere...with GB and all. What about some of these folks:
http://www.lllflorida.com/web/HernandoFL.html or ok, just a handful of homebirths, but it happens. Looks like Pasco isn't too bad. http://www.sptimes.com/News/051400/C...gins_at_.shtml You also have a CSA program at www.sweetwater-organic.org

I've also wondered about this hs goup-http://www.geocities.com/homeschoolalt/about.htm It doesn't appear to be relgious-bases.

If we move or rent something there in winter, I need to be near my SIL & family. They are all within an easy hour of Tampa.
#8 of 11 Old 04-06-2008, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

the LLL has disbanded as far as I know.

I can find organic and local produce!

It was on a sunday.

I am manifesting lots of crunchies-and they are coming out of the woodwork!
#9 of 11 Old 04-06-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
the LLL has disbanded as far as I know.

I can find organic and local produce!

It was on a sunday.

I am manifesting lots of crunchies-and they are coming out of the woodwork!
My memory is it was Sunday and we had family parties both Sundays we were there. At least some of my memory is intact.

Are you sure about the SH LLL? What about the Tampa one? (I am not nursing anyone, but my best crunchy leads have most often been through LLL leaders). What about the other groups? Any thought on the hsing group?
#10 of 11 Old 04-06-2008, 09:38 PM - Thread Starter

we need to create a crunchy community here.

be back.

r u moving here?
#11 of 11 Old 04-13-2008, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UUMom View Post
Dang I missed it and it wasn't even Easter. I know we were with relatives. Tell me it was at least on a Sunday...lol There have to be some crunchies...somewhere...with GB and all. What about some of these folks:
http://www.lllflorida.com/web/HernandoFL.html or ok, just a handful of homebirths, but it happens. Looks like Pasco isn't too bad. http://www.sptimes.com/News/051400/C...gins_at_.shtml You also have a CSA program at www.sweetwater-organic.org

I've also wondered about this hs goup-http://www.geocities.com/homeschoolalt/about.htm It doesn't appear to be relgious-bases.

If we move or rent something there in winter, I need to be near my SIL & family. They are all within an easy hour of Tampa.

I was trying to PM you8 but your box is full!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page