What forms do I need to file if I am no-vax in California? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2008, 03:17 AM - Thread Starter
ohblueeyes's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I wonder if any of you know what forms I need to file In California if I am choosing not to vacinate my sons.
I live in San Anselmo, CA over the Bay from SF.


ohblueeyes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 03:22 AM
applejuice's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: hunting the wild aebelskiever
Posts: 18,401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

As the mother of four children who have attended CA public/private schools and a graduate of CA public/private schools myself, you simply pick up the vaccination paper, turn it over and put an [X] in the religious or philosophical exemption on the bottom of the paper on the backside.


End of story.

Congratulations. You now have a vaccine exemption.

Should you have a problem with a school secretary who does not know the law, bring a copy of it to show her. Should she argue with you, threaten to charge her for educating her to do her job.


Has always worked for me.

BTW, my oldest son is in Oakland and he is not vaccinated...

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
applejuice is offline  
Old 04-14-2008, 01:12 PM
janellesmommy's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Check out the sticky: Resources for Nonvaccinating Families

It has the forms for many of the states, including California.

No form is required until childcare or school.
janellesmommy is offline  
User Tag List

Thread Tools

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off