Crazy Dream - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-17-2008, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I had this dream I thought you would all get a laugh about.

We were on vacation with DS, DH, my parents, and my sister. We were going to do an adult day and put the kids in the daycare at the resort for a few hours. So we get there and sign a form saying we consent to their care. I stay a few minutes so I know DS is comfy. The day care lady walks in with a needle in her hand and I jumped up wondering what she was doing.

She starts walking towards DS smiling and I sprint to him just as she got there. I asked her what she was doing and she explained that all babies need vaccines to stay in the day care and proceeded to try and vaccinate DS. We got in a tug of war and I literally had to wrestle her off DS. It was like a movie where someone is almost being stabbed and the other person is holding their arm off. Finally I got her off! I was so freakin mad that I stormed out. I left DS in there for some reason. Not sure why but this was a dream

Then everyone came out and told me I was over reacting and he needed his shots.

Then I woke up.

What is up with that???? I must be stressing about something vaccine related. DS just started in daycare too so maybe that has something to do with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2008, 07:54 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stress to a new situation in your life.

Good thing it was only a dream.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:28 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Eeek. What a stressful dream!

Stephenie, Wife to Nick partners.gif 9/3/05 Mama to Keagan treehugger.gif autismribbon.gif 4/12/07, Eden dust.gifhomebirth.jpg3/29/09  3rdtri.gif Someone new coming in July and two angels 6/06 and 10/10. Check out my blog! blogging.jpg

User Tag List