Hi, I'm new here! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-24-2008, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been on the special needs forum for a couple of years, but just recently starting realizing that there is a whole MDC world out here! So I'm flicking between my favorite subjects, but I wanted to introduce myself so that the usual posters know who I am and where I'm coming from.

I'm Melissa, and I have seven kids. Dh has been my eye opener when it comes to healthy living and such. He was never vaccinated as a child, one of eight siblings never vaxed, and one of probably three dozen immediate cousins. His mother had never been vaccinated either, one of thirteen siblings. So we have a long line of never vaxed people, all of whom have had those 'horrible' childhood illnesses.

In my fear, my oldest two were vaccinated, and they both suffered vaccine injuries. My daughter was 15 months, my son three years old, when I realized what an idiot I had been, and the younger kids have never been vaccinated. Ironically enough, my older two kids have gotten all the same childhood diseases their siblings have, chicken pox, mumps, rubella, whooping cough.

Anyway, I'm on several other boards, no circ, ext breastfeeding, UC and unschooling. Thanks all for the wonderful discussions I've been able to read. it's such a nice forum!

Nine kids run.gif and four angel.gif, living and learning all the time

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2008, 09:33 PM

Glad to have you here!

fambedsingle2.gifnovaxnocirc.gifHappy to be a mommy and teacher to D fencing.gif, born 1-17-06 via waterbirth.jpg  and A  blahblah.gif, born 10-6-08 with a homebirth.jpghomeschool.gif

Old 07-24-2008, 10:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Old 07-25-2008, 05:38 PM

Laura~ wife to my stuntman, Stig, mama to Gavin Rutgar reading.gif(4) and now Wyatt Andreas (1) and 2 little angel1.gif.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:48 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks all!

Nine kids run.gif and four angel.gif, living and learning all the time

User Tag List