has anyone read the sherri tenpenny book saying no to vaxes? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 09-12-2008, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i just bought it , cant wait to read it, just wanted to know if anyone had input.
thanks!
#2 of 7 Old 09-14-2008, 12:37 PM

Haven't read it, but do have a couple of her videos. I think she's brilliant and just so wise in this area. None of the mainstream docs seem to mess with her. She's got too much street cred. Let us know how the book goes!
#3 of 7 Old 09-14-2008, 09:18 PM

My dd Dr. highly recommended her dvds and books! He is a family DO and does not believe in vaccinating. We are very lucky to have him I personally have not seen or read her publications because the library does not have them unfortunately and I don't have the means to purchase them right now.

Wife to : DH and Mama to Abigail Rose 3/30/08 :
#4 of 7 Old 09-16-2008, 04:14 PM

I have the book and have just started reading it. What I have read so far is wonderful.
#5 of 7 Old 09-17-2008, 11:38 PM

did anyone who ordered this book from sayingnotovaccines.com have trouble getting it, or did it take a long time to get it? i ordered this book on sept. 5 and still have not received it. i checked my order status on the website a few days ago, and it said the order is complete. anyhoo, just wondering...i'm really excited to get this book, so i'm a little impatient!

Adoring wife to my DH since 9/04, SAHM to biggrinbounce.gifDS(9/07)
stork-suprise.gif due 2/3/2011joy.gif
#6 of 7 Old 10-11-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadmama View Post
My dd Dr. highly recommended her dvds and books! He is a family DO and does not believe in vaccinating. We are very lucky to have him I personally have not seen or read her publications because the library does not have them unfortunately and I don't have the means to purchase them right now.
Check out Ebay, they have everything....U can get lucky, I've gotten stuff for a penny before.

Unvaxing, Breastfeeding, Cloth diapering, Mama cloth loving, Passionate about all things natural Mommy to CJ-8/03, AG-9/05, JJ-6/08. And married to my best friend Feb.2005!
#7 of 7 Old 10-14-2008, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I did read this and loved it. Full of great info and I love her. I think she's fantastic!

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page