If the powers that govern us want America to be the strongest nation - why are they so opposed to hear the negatives on vax and GMO? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is the type of thing that keeps me up at night!

Watching this election unfold I can't help but think - if there are all these powerful lobbyists/politicans that want America to remain a superpower then why are they poisoning the people that keep America strong? Don't they see that the influx of GMO and the NUMEROUS vaccines are crippling our nation....I can't even imagine what healthcare will be like in 20 years!

I am just a simple girl leading a simple life and I see this.....why don't they? I know the answer is greed and money but I still don't get how government ignores the health crisis that is going on?!@!!! In the long run it truly won't behoove them to do so....are people that selfish these days?

I don't know what kind of response I am looking for or if this is even the right spot for this post....just thinking out loud I guess?
#2 of 18 Old 09-18-2008, 07:33 PM

No, your not the only one who thinks about it. But I think at this point there is no stopping the machine. Big Pharma is just going to keep right on producing more and more drugs and vaccines. I'm sure they believe that it is for the health of the nation.
But there are those of us who know the truth and will have to wait until hopefully someday someone powerful enough will say STOP. We all just have to do the right thing in our small ways to stay healthy and keep our families healthy. And we need to just keep on educating those that can and can't see through the cloud of deception.

Laura~ wife to my stuntman, Stig, mama to Gavin Rutgar reading.gif(4) and now Wyatt Andreas (1) and 2 little angel1.gif.

#3 of 18 Old 09-19-2008, 12:38 AM

You're not alone.

As far as GMOs, I could imagine that if people learned how common they were they'd be mad. I did a speech on it and I got a lot of wide eyes. Most people don't know even though gmos are in just about everything and gmos have been on the market since the mid 90s. Oh and have you noticed the new pro-hfcs commercials???

I agree that there is a health care crisis. I haven't heard a candidate ask why we were so sick or why that stuff is so expensive. I had a teacher who is Chinese, and she says you can get the same exact procedures and such in her country for a mere fraction of the price here. Or maybe I just haven't watched them enough. I think Obama may have endorsed OCA, but I can't verify that. I know that some of the stations advertise products made by Monsanto, etal (eg round up), and may be afraid of losing advertising $$$ so maybe that's we don't here it much. Just a thought.
#4 of 18 Old 09-19-2008, 02:18 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
I think americans in general are happy to live in their own little worlds. They are also reactionary; not proactive. That is why people couldn't see things like the housing bubble bursting and the affects it will have on our economy and banking system.
#5 of 18 Old 09-19-2008, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
...because they don't want us to be the strongest nation on the planet.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#6 of 18 Old 09-19-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeyZoo View Post
I think americans in general are happy to live in their own little worlds. They are also reactionary; not proactive. That is why people couldn't see things like the housing bubble bursting and the affects it will have on our economy and banking system.
yes, there is a lot of truth in this statement. that bubble is powerful. as I heard someone else say, "safe haven." it's our own tiny space in this huge world.
#7 of 18 Old 09-19-2008, 02:39 PM

Because 'they' are to busy pushing vax's/drugs/GMO's that they don't have time to use google.

Plus they might be mad at themselves if they learned the truth,.. 'Like I've been doing what? :0'

Mama to Belly(5), homesteading in the desert with our chickens and sheep. Fish nerd, really into my reef tank. Baby due Sep 3rd!

#8 of 18 Old 09-19-2008, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uccomama View Post
I agree.

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#9 of 18 Old 09-19-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uccomama View Post
Yeah...lining their pockets is more important. It is about their strength, not the nation's as a whole.

stillheart.gif = Pariah, Super Mom + The Amazing Wiggy (1/06)superhero.gifangel.gif  (6/08)  52 Projects: 0/52  Decluttering Challenge: 37/2013

#10 of 18 Old 09-19-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeyZoo View Post
Agree 100%

Another example is the environment. So many things going on today could have been prevented or at least lessened by just being careful in the first place.
#11 of 18 Old 09-21-2008, 03:09 PM

Money, money and money. Vaxes are the cash cow, they ensure staying rich. If every child coming to this planet gets so and so many vaxes- that ensures your wealth.

The Pharmaceutical Mafia is one of the strongest "Mafias", worldwide, every country, all over this globe.
Just imagine if more and more Parents are to say NO to their children being injected with a bunch of heavy metals and monkey kidney cells. Vaccines are THE income for pharmaceutical companies, if that was to end it would crush a whole industry.
#12 of 18 Old 09-21-2008, 03:22 PM

#13 of 18 Old 09-22-2008, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangaroomum25 View Post
That really struck home. I've had one loss, I'm fully vaxed with several metal fillings. Concern over safety is one reason I haven't been to a dentist in awhile. I don't know if I have any holistic practictioners in my area. Going back to the GMO thing, a family member had been using Monsanto's round-up (know endocrine disruptor and known to cause miscarriages amongst other things) after I asked him not to around the time I miscarried. I can't prove anything, but if those things did hurt me it would be so hard to prove.
#14 of 18 Old 09-22-2008, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Exactly what I was going to say! Population control and money

They cannot control such a large population so they want to reduce it drastically and this is being done is ways like chemtrail spraying and vaccines.

Happily married and unschooling 5 kiddos Oct. 2004, July, 2007, July, 2009, Oct. 2010, Nov. 2012 uc.jpg

#15 of 18 Old 09-22-2008, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Amazing video--thanks for posting the link.

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#16 of 18 Old 09-22-2008, 01:26 PM - Thread Starter

Wow. Thanks for the link. It certainly doesn't help put a lid on the anger I have about all of this but I'm glad someone is PROVING what so many of us are thinking.
#17 of 18 Old 09-23-2008, 10:43 AM

I may be a bit slow but now it makes sense why they are so devoted to vaxing in 3rd world countries instead of just trying to give them food (oh wait they do try to give them gmos), better sanitation, etc.

Y'know, and I've been wondering why so many people have fertility issues nowadays.
#18 of 18 Old 09-23-2008, 11:49 AM

Another reason, people (and maybe especially people in power?) only think of the here and now, and don't care what is going to happen 5, 10, 20 years down the line.

Yep, let's shoot 'em up, use lots of chemicals and pesticides, water and air pollution, but we won't worry about it because it may be a while before there are significant problems and by then it will be too late to prove connections.

DS 2006 nocirc.gif DiaperFreeBaby angel1.gif March 2010, DD 2011

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page