Chiropractors agains vacc. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-09-2008, 04:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Chiropractors against vaccination religion...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was surfing through MDC the other day, and on one of the recent posts there was a need to claim religion for exemption... Someone suggested a religion or organization that was started by a group of chiropractors in the 70's that would send you proof of religious beliefs and vaccinations... Anyone know what I am talking about?

I for the life of me can't find the thread. So thought I would ask.

Any other ideas or lists of organized religions that will write that it is against your religion? I have heard of becomming ordained as well... but I was wanting to look at some of those sites and options.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2008, 06:24 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Someone just posted it a few days ago but I can't remember the name either...

Christain Scientist is another one that is anti-vax.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:30 PM

Congregation of Universal Wisdom
http://home.comcast.net/~cuw/index.html

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
Old 10-09-2008, 10:16 PM

But they can't ask you questions about religion anyway...if they do it's against that pesky little church and state being separate thing...

But it's fun to know about the chiro/church! Chiro school is where I learned about vaccines and homeschooling. Even though I don't practice anymore, it has educated me more than I ever thought it would!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:43 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks!!! that is it! I was so frustrated looking. I thought that it would be really nice to have, just in case I am in a situation as I have been before, where you just have someone wanting to make an example out of you no matter what the cost.... I thought having a domination writing a letter informing that it is against your bone fide religious belief system was a good thing to have, just to save the argument. Sometimes the arguments are not worth it.

Can you tell I have been through the ringer enough times to think... hey I think I will get prepared in head of time, just in case. Lol. I plan on the ...you are not biased against religions are you? claim first, perhaps I like being reassured of a plan C D and E. lol
Old 10-10-2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyourohana View Post
Can you tell I have been through the ringer enough times to think... hey I think I will get prepared in head of time, just in case. Lol. I plan on the ...you are not biased against religions are you? claim first, perhaps I like being reassured of a plan C D and E. lol
I do that too, and then it ends up going fine, lol.

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).

User Tag List