Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Suzhou, PR of China
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I thought I'd share some of my recent reduce - reuse - recycle ideas and I'm hoping for lots of other good ideas from you!
- cloth diaper doublers (hemmed square): cleaning rag
- towels, hems unraveling: nursing pads (I loved the terrycloth!)
- sweater, cotton/linen knit, out of shape: nursing pads
- bibs (trimming and ribbon coming off): cut into squares with rounded edges and serged as cloth napkins or dish rags
- yogurt containers (big size, rectangular bottom): drawer dividers, containers for crayons, scissors, make-up jars, dental brace equipment etc.
- plastic or paper plates from fruit and veggies: art supplies for school (mixing paint etc.) - Yes, I'm totally aware it's best to forego them in the first place!
- wooden popsicle sticks: art supplies (bunny ears, fences etc.)