Is anyone 37 weeks yet? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-17-2008, 08:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I want to start seeing some birth stories!! :

I'm almost 36 weeks, still hoping for a dec baby, but I'd definately be ok if she decided to be a thanksgiving baby!

" rel="http://files.mothering.com/images/smilies/familybed2.gif">familybed2.gif  DD1 12/05, DD2 12/08

Computer Engineer- I write better in 1's and 0's. ;-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2008, 08:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Same here, almost 36 weeks on Wed. But I have been measuring one week ahead and the sono said the same so??? We don't know my exact due date tho b/c I don't, for the life of me, know when my LMP was! For real. So it's a guess..and we could be a week ahead!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:15 PM

I think I'm about 37.5 weeks right now. I'm "due" Dec 4th. I'm just hoping this baby holds out until Dec.

I recently changed my username, but I still say "Hello" to all those who know me in real life! Hi P, S, T and K!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:18 PM

I'll be 37 weeks on Wednesday (or was last Wednesday, depending on which due date we use). So whoever is due the first few days of December would be 37 weeks already. I would totally take a few weeks off if this baby would give it to me. It's been hard and I'm ready to just get to the good stuff. We should be seeing some new baby pics and birth stories soon. Maybe Sage will pop in soon with hers.

Jessica, mama to Emma, 7, Mattie, 5.5 and Lilly, 3 and someone new this Halloween-ish.

Old 11-17-2008, 09:55 PM

Me! Me!

But knowing my uterus, she'll stay in until the last minute.

NICOLE | Natural livin', co-sleepin', mostly vegan, work at home mama to N (7) and L (2)
Old 11-17-2008, 09:58 PM

I'm not due until 12/12 so this Friday is 37wks for me ... although I 'picked' Sat 12/13 as my due date cause I am hoping to have the baby on Saturday when DH will have the most time home with us.

I'm SO not ready so I don't want the baby to come early ... none of my other five have come before 39 1/2 weeks so I'm thinking I'll be giving birth right around my due date. Here's hoping anyway.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:00 PM

I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow!!

Any time little dude, you can come out any time...
Old 11-17-2008, 10:37 PM

I lurk on a rather mainstream bulleton board, and it's AMAZING the difference between how many early births there are on there compared to on here. Maybe there's more members, or maybe their cases aren't being managed as well.....

Well I'll be 36 weeks on Thursday. I had DS at 37 weeks with preterm labor at 35 weeks. I've been having contractions now for two weeks, I was already 80% effaced and 1-2 cm at 33 weeks, so I'm "resting" now and just waiting for baby to come! I'm hoping to make it to Thanksgiving since I'll be 37 weeks that day. My DS was perfectly healthy and big, my midwife thinks I just cook babies faster than the average lady So you may be seeing my birth story soon, but hopefully not TOO soon!
Old 11-17-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrum97 View Post
I think I'm about 37.5 weeks right now. I'm "due" Dec 4th. I'm just hoping this baby holds out until Dec.
:

( looks like we have the same EDD, ferrum)
Old 11-17-2008, 11:03 PM

I'm 38 today!! Been cramping the last 3 days, have increased discharge and I know babe has been engaged for over a week.... still trying to keep expectations low. I'm sure I have a few more weeks to go.

New mommy 12/12/08.  Living and working in the Pacific Northwest. 
Currently growing number two!
5+++1sttri.gif10----15----20----25----30----35----40
Old 11-17-2008, 11:11 PM

38 weeks! :
Can't wait to see this little guy
Old 11-17-2008, 11:16 PM

37 weeks today.

I found out today that my baby is in a good position!: After having an OP baby last time and this baby being in a funky position until now I was stressing about it. I couldn't be happier now!

We think greenearth.gif  Gentle mama to 3 amazing kiddos. Rainbow.gif Recovering from religion. heartbeat.gif

LIFEschooling. upsidedown.gif Extended NAKing. winner.jpg Graduated cloth diaperer. cd.gif

Old 11-17-2008, 11:58 PM

I'm 38 weeks tomorrow. Saw MD today... babe is "firmly" head down (not balottable). HR still 140. I'm thinking a good couple more weeks... 12-12 ish

Lea RN, Wife to Josh (5 years), Mama to DS1 (19 mos)
Old 11-18-2008, 12:46 AM

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow - due Dec 16th. I really want this baby to stay in until at least Dec 8th and preferably til right around his due date - though I'd love to not go more than a few days over as I don't want to bump right up against Christmas. I guess that's a tall order (though I got my wish generally on due date) though. I have this feeling the baby will come a little early but no good reason to think that - just seems lower and there feels like more pressure than my 1st pregnancy at this stage and plus I'm a 2nd time mom. But I just finished organizing this major conference that I was totally focused on and so now I have some more stuff to do with that and want to have time to focus on getting a xmas tree, xmas presents, enjoy thanksgiving, have a small holiday party for my friends and another for my daughter. So I have a lot I want to do in the next 3-4 weeks so hoping baby will wait.

I also figure that by keeping myself busy with fun projects that I keep the focus on obssessing about when the baby will come. With my 1st I quit work on my due date b/c I was sure she was coming within a day or two and it was such a mistake - I ended up bored at home for a whole week wasting maternity leave time and just totally focused on when I'd go into labor. Don't want to do that again It's a good time of year to keep busy.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:20 AM

I'm 36 weeks on Thursday, I get my cerclage out the day before thanksgiving and its ok with me if he comes any time after that, but the little squirt will probably wait til new years day so we don't get the tax break

Seriously I'd really love him to come before christmas. I hope he listens. I don't feel anywhere near labor right now.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 AM

I'm 37 weeks 3 days, hoping this one takes its time and comes late!
Old 11-18-2008, 06:29 AM

35 weeks tomorrow, but measured a week ahead at last ultrasound. I would give my left arm to be at 38, however.:
Old 11-18-2008, 09:11 AM

I'm about 38 weeks,give or take 24 hours.I feel like I've been in various stages of pre labor for months.I guess it's what I get for having 5 babies in 9 years...Mw is wondering if baby has her thumb in her mouth preventing her from moving into position.3rd baby did this and stalled labor for 10 hours after water broke...We'll see what we learn at today's home visit.I may spend the evening drinking RRl tea and re-starting caulopyllum, and doing some yoga to move her arm and get her in place.Still,It could SO easily be 2-4 more weeks...I'm doubting it, but it did last time!It would be cool to have baby on the 19.I was due the 19 with my last baby, (may '06)and he was born on the 30.This one is due on the 30, so it would be cool to birth on the 19.Plus,my last was a boy and my boys are both 2 weeks late,and we know this is a girl,and my girls are pretty on time...Just getting my hopes up too far again!

:::
Old 11-18-2008, 03:41 PM

37 weeks 3 days I think....
Old 11-18-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyJonah View Post
I lurk on a rather mainstream bulleton board, and it's AMAZING the difference between how many early births there are on there compared to on here. Maybe there's more members, or maybe their cases aren't being managed as well.....
I do too and I'm always amazed!

I was 37 weeks yesterday and I'm really hoping baby comes maybe a week early. I'm so done with being pregnant. I haven't been having any contractions, though, but I do have a "feeling" that babe will be early. I just can't imagine going past. I"m due December 8. I can definitely feel babe on my pelvic bones, it kind of hurts!

DS 7 ~ DS 3

Old 11-18-2008, 04:11 PM

I'll be 37 weeks on friday (due on the 12th). Part of me wants the baby to be early, but part of me doesn't...I still have so much I want to get done!
Old 11-18-2008, 05:37 PM

37 weeks tomorrow!!! Can't wait to hold this babe in my arms, but I'd like him/her to cook a little longer!

Sarah. Wife to Pearry, mama to Pearry II and Isabella Rose, born Breech at home and Benjamin, our January 1st bebe intactlact.gifhomebirth.jpg

Old 11-18-2008, 05:50 PM

37 weeks on Friday - can't wait for this baby to be born! I really think the last month of pregnancy should just be hibernation - I don't want to move anymore.

I would love for babe to come early (if he's ready!) but not next week, since my doula will be out of town.

User Tag List