Anyone just feel sick? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 11-30-2008, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm wondering if anyone else is just feeling sort of miserably icky? I know, technical, huh? Seems like just the littlest thing makes me so exhausted, and then at night I've been having horrible stomach cramps, not contractions, but they seem to set them off- sometimes. I'm queasy again, and nothing seems to sounds good to eat. I thought I maybe had some gut-yeast going on, so I added some reuteri to my diet, and the first night I did it, I was up sick all nigth with ridiculour stomach cramps and pure gut rot. Baby is still breech, so I have no idea if posistioning has somethign to do with it, but I am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, and I am so afraid to go into labour this exhausted, since I know that if this baby stays breech, I am going to need all of my emotional fortitude to relax through labour and dilate as far as I'll need to to birth naturally...

Commiseration, encouragement, advice welcome, and needed......
#2 of 7 Old 11-30-2008, 01:58 PM

im with ya sister.
#3 of 7 Old 11-30-2008, 04:52 PM

Same here...what is this...????!!!!

Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
#4 of 7 Old 11-30-2008, 08:37 PM

Hugs mama. I feel a bit sick here and there, but sounds like you have it WAY worse. It is scary to think about going into labor totally exhausted isn't it? I too am so tired and have been fighting a miserable cold for almost two weeks. I just keep telling myself, that whatever happens it will all work out for the best...before I went into labor with my ds I took a very-out-of-the-ordinary 4 hour nap. Maybe you will get some sort of super nap before hand too.

What are you doing to turn your baby? I am going to see a Webster certified Chiro tomorrow to try and get my baby to turn anterior, but I know that Webster is the go-to treatment for getting breech babies to turn around too. Any possibility of doing that? Or even just getting a massage? Sometimes just relaxing the muscles can give baby a chance to wiggle into a new position and help you feel better.

hugs and more hugs and more hugs!
#5 of 7 Old 11-30-2008, 08:53 PM

Sorry you are feeling so sick, mama I hope you feel better soon...tis almost over tho! I feel the aches in my back and pelvis...tired and out of breath faster these days...especially when taking care of my 4 kids. Whew! And heartburn. Endless heartburn, thank goodness for my acv

There are days when I want babe to come sooner than later...and days that I'd rather wait, actually! So much fun stuff is going on this time of year w/ our homeschool group and I don't want my babes to miss it! But...if we do it's for a good reason

Much love and light and hopefully soon you will feel better
#6 of 7 Old 12-01-2008, 09:00 AM

Same here. The past week, I have been having the same sort of morning sickness as I had in my first trimester, which means that I am fine during the day (although tired) but get lots of nausea in the evening. I even vomited in the middle of the night on Saturday night.
#7 of 7 Old 12-01-2008, 11:51 AM

Oh, gosh, I hope you feel better soon.

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page