color
animal
hobby
#3 of 9 Old 12-08-2008, 09:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I like:

music-Christian-any type-but lately listening to Chrismas music and relaxation type music to get ready for the birth.

book-I have so many but I love reading suspence/mystery types.

food-Strawberry smoothies or this Moroccan Chicken and Lentils dish I found on recipezaar.

tree-weeping willow

flower-daffodil or carnation

color-pink

animal-I don't really know. Don't really have a favorite, just like them all.

hobby-photography or collecting lighthouse/beach stuff.

Wife to DH(10/02) Mom to DD1('03), angel1.gif('04), DS1('05), DD2('07), DS2('08), DD3('10) angel1.gif(08/11), angel1.gif (09/11). We follow Jesus, praying.gif, quiverful, homeschool.gif,cd.gif ,winner.jpg,familybed1.gif,femalesling.GIF, and we are a food allergic family.

#4 of 9 Old 12-08-2008, 09:34 PM

Future life goals?

Any place you'd really like to visit?

Any other place you'd rather live than where you currently are?

DS 7 ~ DS 3

#5 of 9 Old 12-08-2008, 10:08 PM

Future life goals?
Be the best mom I can be. All I want is more kids, all my life I have wanted to be a mom and that is my life calling and I want to do it the best way possible. That is my job/life. I have no desire for working outside the home or the like. If I was to do anything outside of motherhood, then it would be photography but not for money/profit and only if it didn't interfer with motherhood.

Any place you'd really like to visit?
I really love the beach. I'd like to be able to go back to the Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraiser Island, Australia. I'd like to see Alaska and Hawaii, Africa, and more of Australia and New Zealand. But those are just dreams.

Any other place you'd rather live than where you currently are?
Well if we could move the house too, then more into the country so we could have large farm animals and a large garden and woods and streams and the like.

Wife to DH(10/02) Mom to DD1('03), angel1.gif('04), DS1('05), DD2('07), DS2('08), DD3('10) angel1.gif(08/11), angel1.gif (09/11). We follow Jesus, praying.gif, quiverful, homeschool.gif,cd.gif ,winner.jpg,familybed1.gif,femalesling.GIF, and we are a food allergic family.

#6 of 9 Old 12-09-2008, 01:34 AM

How did you and DH meet?

Do you both come from large families, also? Or small families?

What are your other children doing to prepare for their new sibling?

Mom of 2 boys: D-Mac (Feb 06) and Ducky (Dec 08)
#7 of 9 Old 12-09-2008, 01:50 AM

How did you and DH meet?
We met at work-Target, I was there longer and he got on for Back-to-school and holiday hire and I had to train him in the electronics dept, that I worked in and we got to know each other. When he first asked me out, I said no but then I asked him out like the next day. From our first date, we were engaged 2 months later and married 1 year to the date of our first date. And 9 months after we married our first was born and the rest is history as they like to say.

Do you both come from large families, also? Or small families?
I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. DH is an only child. My familys are huge and his are small. We have said before we were married that we wanted 7 kids and we're getting there but if we only have 4 or 14 that would be ok.

What are your other children doing to prepare for their new sibling?
My oldest who's 5 keeps asking are we going to the hospital today and she always talks about him and calls him by name and such. She also helps clean up and such cause its hard for me to move around now. My son's 2 and daughter's 19 months and they don't really get what's going on yet.

#8 of 9 Old 12-09-2008, 04:08 AM

I didn't read the other ones...hope I'm not asking this twice, sorry if I am...

What is your favorite activity?

What was your fav movie when you were little?
#9 of 9 Old 12-09-2008, 02:03 PM

What is your favorite activity?
Photography, mostly of my kids right now but I like to take landscapes and flowers and such. I'm getting into card-making. I'm also addicted to MDC.

What was your fav movie when you were little?
We didn't get a tv until we were like 12. And then we only had the basic channels and no vcr until later. I liked watching the wholesome family shows. Romantic comedies. Now I love sci-fi.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page