Weekly Chat 12/08 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-08-2008, 10:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I decided to start a weekly thread because nobody else had.

i just got back from costco (it's actually the closest grocery store - lucky me!). filled up the gas, bought more food. we keep on running out of food that i am willing to make/eat. this time i got a rotisserie chicken. except i just attacked it with a fork. : seriously, i ate 85% of one of the breasts. i was hungreeeeee!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 10:40 PM

I keep making lots of food thinking I'll have it for when baby comes and so far, it just gets eaten! But I guess that's what food is for. And that's why there is take out. : I'm 40 weeks today. But I'm beginning to feel more patient. It's like there was all this build up to my "due date" but now that it's actually here I feel like I can relax and just let it happen whenever.

DS and I went for a walk in the woods today and have just been hanging out, playing and snuggling all day. It's good for us because who knows when we'll be able to have lots of one on one time again.

DP is going to be late home from work because his boss is giving us this really nice bed frame/headboard/footboard and he has to go and pick it up. I don't know that we'll use it right away because our mattress is on the floor and we have no boxspring. But I figure at some point we'll want a high up bed. I kind of like floor sleeping when you've got little ones, at least till they're old enough to not fall off!

Hmmm...not much else. I just got off the phone with my 12-year-old niece and she said please don't have the baby on Thursday night. I said I would do what I can. It's her first band concert and her mom (my sister) is going to be watching DS. Also, I'd love to see it too, but not with a baby. So I hope baby does NOT come then! She would be pretty sad if everyone missed her concert.

DS 7 ~ DS 3

Old 12-08-2008, 10:54 PM

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Costco's rotisserie chicken!!! : It's SO good--always juicy and flavorful, and I love that it's not fried. Plus it's cheap for the fact that you get the whole darned bird. That sounds really good right now.

It just occurred to me that I should probably start stockpiling food. My doctor is stripping my membranes on Thursday and since Friday is the full moon, I suspect we may have a LO by the weekend. Sure hope so! I'm ready!

Our diaper service dropped off our first load of diapers plus the pail today. I'm so excited! I need to lanolize the two wool covers I got from diaperswappers.

Best of all, we're going to Disneyland tonight! : We're going to rent a wheelchair and just soak in all the Christmasy Disney atmosphere. I can't wait!
Old 12-08-2008, 11:10 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
We're on the fly, but I just had to post that it's -37C here today (without the windchill), and I got frostbite on my belly. The lower portion. I think I just scared the kid out of being born. Ah!

For greater things are yet to come...

Old 12-08-2008, 11:19 PM - Thread Starter

I have never had the rotisserie chicken. We usually just buy the 2 pack of birds and roast em (you get more bird for the buck that way, although the pre-done chicken is still a bargain). Anyways, I actually ate the skin on the costco chicken, which I never do (gross!). I think I was just starving.

I have bought all this food/ingredients for post baby that I can't eat yet. I sorted yesterday's cookie haul and froze most of them (the rest are not freezable and for DH to eat now). So we have actually tons and tons of food but little that is suitable for me NOW.

I am so bored because DH is gone. I have not reached peace with going past my DD. I need the baby to come out. Hoping my OB can strip my membranes tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:37 PM

Trying not to freak out but my sweet DH just had his eval at work and they laid off someone and cut everyone else's salaries. I've been staying at home and we're going to have to look into moving into a one bedroom apt closer to his work and sell his car. Right now we live in an adorable house on 1 acre but its 45-1hr from his work. We live outside of NYC and rent SUCKS. Lots to be happy about though, if we moved closer to his work I could see him more and we wouldn't live out in the middle of nowhere. It might be fun to live in a nice neighborhood. We have a Border Collie dog too and she would be a pain in a tiny apt. Oh gosh, so much to think about!! I'm a Christian and the Lord has always taken care of us and that is my strength right now! Good news is that they're really happy with him at work, his industry is just really slow right now and they're a tiny company.
Ok, just rambling, I know everything will work out. I am so grateful for my wonderful DH and how hard he works for our little family! And I'm so excited for our little girl coming soon!

Happily married to my sweet DH with two precious girls (12/08) and (8/10) and a crazy puppy dog. Expecting blessing #3 around 12/10.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:54 PM

smerkin: we used to have a border collie. It's the only animal I've ever re-homed. She was a stray who followed me home one day (literally, in the car, I had to stop and let her in the car because I was afraid she'd follow me onto the freeway and get killed). We kept her for over 2 years, trying to make her happy, but she never was. She loved *me* but not the rest of the zoo. After 6 months on a border collie adoption site, we found the perfect home for her on a farm with two other dogs. It still makes us sad, though.

Well, we are biting the bullet and installing a new tile floor in our bathroom and kitchen *on Wednesday* !!! It will take 3 days ... that means 2 days/nights without a toilet (there is one upstairs - boy won't that be fun in teh middle of the night!)

So, I need lots of *no labor* vibes sent my way!
And, lots of *good job* vibes to the Tom, the contractor!
I'll be really really upset, if the bathroom is half-finished when labor starts!

I have no reason the think that it's gonna start soon, but all the talk of full moons is making me nervous. My 2 dd's were born on new moons, and that's what I'm planning on (Dec 27) - EDD is Dec 18.

MW appt today was uneventful - normal urine, 2 pounds gain in 2 weeks. Belly measured 39cm (I'm 38w4d). DD2 was born at 42w5d, but if this babe stays in that long, it will be a 2009 baby.

I need to go do some more laundry now - our washer/dryer will be unhooked for 3 days, too! Yikes, what am I thinking?????

--janis

Mama to 3 girls 12,8,3
Old 12-09-2008, 12:52 AM

Hey mamas! Our ddc is getting really exciting nowadays! I'm so happy that it's our month

Smerkin...good luck w/ the things you are dealing with I hope it works out for you and your dh.

Speaking of work-
Dp has an eval the day after my due date (17th) and that determines his bonus. But we're told they are cut big time b/c of the economy so it won't be what we had hoped. And now the owner of the company is pressuring them into investing into the company. Kinda like you have to or you look bad. We don't have an interest in doing this and first the VP talked to him about it...dp said he wasn't sure...baby coming and all, having 5 kids and all, etc. Then the owner comes in today and asks him to invest 10,000 dollars! He said he'll loan it to him, promises he'll make SO much after a year and just take it out of that then. Then he tells dp he wants to make him a partner *possibly* if he continues to "do well" at the company and invites dp over to his house on Thursday.

Only problem is...HUGE problem is...we want to move and get the heck outta here. We hate it here Our plan is to move me and the 5 kids back West in May and he stays here until he gets a job near us. We are realizing that might be a long time, months and months, but we want out so bad. It's not good here for us and it's really awful for our family Now he gets told this from his work and makes me feel like I'm the bad guy b/c I'm ruining his career. But at the same time he gripes how he hates work sometimes and how he wishes we could leave now and have our land and grow our food and open our natty food store (that is the goal for us). But then there's that side that is in love w/ money and he gets all greedy. We are like polar opposites! I firmly believe we can live a great life w/out a high dollar job. He has one now and life sucks. Bills piled high b/c rents so high among other things so that job isn't helping in the money department anyway and we still struggle! UGH! I can't take it anymore!!! Okay..rambling...vent over...had to get it out

Hope you are all well. And I'm really excited to see who births during the full moon So cool!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:01 AM

It's been POURING rain here for about 3 hours. I LOVE IT. I love sitting listening to the rain drop and the wind whirl around. It goes in huge spurts, then stops, then again. And then it HIT me...I BETTER not go into labor while it's pouring....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL We have about a 30-45 minute drive...maybe more if it's pouring rain. EEEK! Oh well, better now than never!

I'm addicted to maple and brown sugar oatmeal. It's oh so good. I eat 1-3 bowls everyday. Maybe that's why I'm WAY overweight. I weighed the other day.... 180...I started out 125.....whoopsie. I hope I don't have an eleven lb'er...hehe

I need to have this baby soon bc I'm starting to pull away from DH and DD. I just don't want to be touched or talked to or anything. I want to be left alone. All I want to do is sleep. Oh, and eat. I hate not wanting to be around the people I love most.

Plus I'd like to make love to my DH before I forget how.

I had a pretty bad ctx earlier...I was sitting on my chair and it BAM hit me...OWWWWWW, tight belly, pressure down there, and HORRIBLE pain in my back, feeling like I was going to be sick. I went and laid down on my bed, left side, and it hurt for about a minute, maybe more, then went away. And I haven't had one since. I did feel kinda "yucky" after that so I went and took a nap. But I feel fine, other than being so damn tired. I dunno....he has NO room...what's the deal man?????!!!!! lol
Old 12-09-2008, 02:30 PM

Good morning, ladies! It's been raining here since last night Like, thunder, lightening, the works I *love* storms. DH and DD are still asleep, and I'm about to go get groceries. DH wanted cereal last night, so I'm going to get him some. If the rain breaks, I'm going to put the carseat in today : I put it in before, but it didn't/wouldn't get tight, so I'm going to try using a towel to keep it reclined, otherwise, I don't know *what* I'm going to do. *sigh* We got DD the same kind when she was younger, and it worked, so I'm sure it will work out Well, off to get dressed and go get groceries

sleeping.gifMama to DD dust.gif(12.2005), DS1 sleepytime.gif (01.2009), DS2 babyboy.gif (04.28.2013) with DH heartbeat.gif04.10.13!!heartbeat.gif namaste.gif

Old 12-09-2008, 03:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just got out of my 39 week appointment and everything is going great. My practice took on a new midwife so I got to meet her this time and I really like her, we talked for about 30 minutes. My blood pressure was great, very little swelling, clean urine, and the baby is in a good position for labor!

He has been crazy active in the last three days so I think he was getting in position. I sleep really bad last night because I'm having really bad hip pain. I am hoping for a baby this week, I'm really ready to meet him and I don't want to have a Christmas baby. So send me some labor vibes!

Harmony; fly-by-nursing2.gifslingtwin.giffamilybed2.gifcd.giftreehugger.gifblogging.jpg to DH and first time Mom to Xander! 12/24/2008babyf.gif and Oliver 11/3/10 babyf.gif
Old 12-09-2008, 04:26 PM

I so want to go to the hospital to induce. I went to eat lunch with my DH, who works in a hospital, and as we were taking the elevator to the first floor, I said "I'm just gonna take the scenic route as I'm leaving and go get some PIT, then go home." He didn't think it was too funny. lol I've never been this pg before and I'm going batty. I drove to eat with DH and I thought I was gonna go balistic. I'm getting too big and my tailbone was hurting so bad. I did however go to my FAVORITE re-sale kid store and found all kinds of things to get DD and soon to be DS(thats the first time I used DS instead of baby or his name...) I will go back this weekend on payday and stock up on some stuff! I'm UBER excited about that! And I'm going to go friday morning to get a pedi...I'm in DESPERATE need of one...plus it makes me feel better. Ah crap...I gotta shave for that don't I??? :

DH is getting REALLY tired of everyone at his work asking if I've had the baby yet...he works with all female nurses lol. Everyday at least 10 people ask him...I think it's comical. I have yet to have 1 person pester me about it. hahahaahaha

I wish we had some firewood...it's supossed to get in the 30's tonight...I love fires.

Do any of you have a really bad hurting/sensative belly button? Mine is bruised...can actually SEE black and blue and yellow around my button. And I can barely touch it, it hurts so bad. I'll try and take a picture of it later and see if you can see it. You can see my scar from where I had my belly peirced eons ago too. lol

I'm bored...can you tell??? lol

P.S.
I miss Holly...the one that is ignoring us bc she's "addicted" :
Old 12-09-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcneal View Post
Good morning, ladies! It's been raining here since last night Like, thunder, lightening, the works I *love* storms.
I love storms too! Oooh, a stormy day would make a great day for laboring, IMO. I really can't imagine laboring when the sun is out. : only with a happy face, or a laboring face!

DS 7 ~ DS 3

Old 12-09-2008, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
And I'm going to go friday morning to get a pedi...I'm in DESPERATE need of one...plus it makes me feel better. Ah crap...I gotta shave for that don't I??? :

Do any of you have a really bad hurting/sensative belly button? Mine is bruised...can actually SEE black and blue and yellow around my button. And I can barely touch it, it hurts so bad. I'll try and take a picture of it later and see if you can see it. You can see my scar from where I had my belly peirced eons ago too. lol
nope, I wouldn't save for a pedicure. contemplating shaving for birth, but i seriously doubt I will.

I don't have a visible bruise, but my belly button definitely hurts, too. I was very bruised from Molly, though - internally. She would kick one spot repeatedly.

I just got a splinter in my foot - it's hard enough removing a splinter from your foot, but add this 45pound belly in the way .............. so much fun. :

--janis

Mama to 3 girls 12,8,3
Old 12-09-2008, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter

hahahaha. making love! at this point, it's an application of sperm to cervix, thanks very much! just point it in the right direction honey, ok thanks!

i got a pedi last week. it was very worth it.

here's my update. i am so mad! i went to my OB's appt today and i am still only 1cm dilated. i had more ctrx last week than this week and it shows! baby's fine, fluid's fine, NST is fine, but OB would like to induce today or tomorrow. we're sticking with saturday but i'm really upset about no progress. OB is afraid that my baby is a giant. she's worried that waiting too long will guarantee a c-section. she has been pretty reasonable during my PG so it's really got me down.

oh, and kaiser doesn't use cervidil. only cytotec (but maybe i can convince them to use the foley catheter).

seriously?!?!?!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:46 PM

I got my belly mask done over the weekend, the house is fairly clean, the girls and I are ready. The only thing I'm missing is the birth pool heater. I have called and emailed with no response. So frustrating! Saw my backup practice yesterday, I'm like one measly cm and only 50% effaced which was frustrating but this is a third baby too so things can be quite different. The midwife I saw there was nice but must of thought I looked pathetic because she was like, "are you okay" several times during the exam. I must look pathetic, I'm still working 40+ hours a week, am absolutely enormous and really tired. I'm trying to stay positive.

The belly mask came out really cool, I'll try to post a pic of it somewhere, last belly pic I tried to post didn't work out and then some sweet soul posted it for me. Still haven't figured out how. I keep making food and having it get eaten also. I'm thinking I'll just raid trader joes frozen food section and have us all eat meals from there. They are really good and can actually be good for you too!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:52 PM

We have no news. Just waiting on the LO to come. He is estimated to be around 10 lbs. I went to the dr today and nothing new which is really a downer because I have regular contrations for like hours then they go away. I have been losing the muscus plug for like a month and am still only 2 cm dialated. I have tried every folk inducing method! I just really want this baby to come out already!

Wife to a wonderful husband and mother to DS. Expecting LO (April 17, 2009)
Old 12-09-2008, 07:39 PM

My feet have been SO puffy the last few days.. yesterday it looked like I had ankle weights under my skin! My BP has been normal so far so hopefully it's not pre-e. I'm trying to drink more water, I've always been really bad about that. I was so proud of myself when I was up to almost 2 liters a day, then I realized that's only 8 glasses . I stayed off my feet most of the day today but it's so hard to keep them up.. it feels like the weight of my belly is going to break my ribs whenever I try to lay down and get my feet elevated.

I have a huge test on Friday.. something like 2.5 hours in the morning, hour break for lunch, and 2.5 hours in the afternoon. I wouldn't mind going into labor in the next day or two so I can reschedule for sometime in January, studying is not going so well because my mind is just all over the place right now. There's so much material and I have such a hard time figuring out what I should focus on. I'm trying to get two minor papers out of the way too, I may just give up on those until next week and focus on the test now. I really need my brain back.

Oops, that turned into kind of a whiney post.. Besides the feet and the upcoming exam, I feel good, but totally ready for this baby to come out! Is it weird that I'm kind of excited for labor? I really want to know what it's like.

I think I'll go clean the bathroom.. I'm getting zero studying accomplished, maybe if I take a break I'll get back into it in a little bit.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:58 PM

My ribs are KILLING me. He hasn't moved really that much lately. I wonder if I need to do a stress test or something... After I picked up DD from the school bus I went to lay down for a nap and had to transfer to the couch, my ribs are hurting SO bad. Our couch has been lived on, lol, so it sways in places, and that makes it more tolerable to lay down and have parts of my body sag where they need to. And then I woke up bc I was hurting so bad, went to the potty, looked down and my shirt has a pretty sizeable boob leakage dry spot. So I take a gander at my nips and when I opened it up, it sprung a leak on me! Not just the dried up stuff, it actually dripped a bit when I coaxed it. Then when I got up after using the potty, I had a really big/major hurting ctx that ran along the bottom of my uterus and hurt in my back, that lasted for quite some time, and another one about 20 minutes later. There is a cold front coming in...I wonder if the barametric pressure is affecting my body...PLEASE LET THIS BE IT! I'm not holding my breath though. DH said he hopes it's it, he's on call tonight LMBO!!!

Or not....it's been since 4:46 that I had my last ctx, and it's now 5:30. So I guess not.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:47 PM

Everything is going good on my end! Went to the doc for my 38 week check and everything is great! I love my doc so much! She treats pregnancy and childbirth as a normal occurance that is so often over-medicalized. She's really great!! I know a lot of people are doing homebirths and stuff but I'm so happy with Dr. S!! She doesn't do checks so I don't know if I'm dilating or anything yet but I feel things going on down there! My hips and pelvis are sore and feeling like they're strreeetching! It's a good sensation!!

Janis - I'm not too worried about our dog in an apartment. She's two and has lived most of her life in a small space. My DH taught her to catch a frisbee so that wears her out nicely. They really need a "job" to do so they don't go stir crazy! She's seriously so smart, it's amazing! Have you seen those bumper stickers "my Border Collie is smarter than your honor student"? So true!! LOL!!

Jenn - so sorry you're miserable!! Hope your LO comes soon!!

I am loving seeing everyone's pics!!
Tomorrow is "hump day" and then Christmas is two weeks from Thursday!! Yikes!!

Happily married to my sweet DH with two precious girls (12/08) and (8/10) and a crazy puppy dog. Expecting blessing #3 around 12/10.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:17 PM

I am having contractions in my legs, is that weird or what? I don't think they are doing anything, but its nice to have a change of pace I guess.

Jennifer I hope this is it for you...sounds like you are gearing up even if those contractions weren't "it"

Brandy crossing my fingers that you go into labor before the induction starts. I wouldn't worry about your child being big. Big doesn't prevent babies being born and I know your GD has been controlled well enough that I doubt you are going to have GD problems with the baby. Stay strong and confident.

PS, maybe Holly's quiet because she is busy?
Old 12-09-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
P.S.
I miss Holly...the one that is ignoring us bc she's "addicted" :
My laptop is falling apart. I can only type with one hand because I have to use the other to hold the screen up.

My mom sent a gift for Lovey. Its the entire Fisher Price Little People nativity set. SO adorable! I took it out and set it up before packing it back up and wrapping it. Since we're not getting each other gifts this year ( ) I wanted something to go under the tree.

We got snow. It's beautiful.

I can't wait for Lovey to get here, not b/c I'm miserable or anything, just b/c I WANT MY BABY!

There, miss me less?
Old 12-09-2008, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

lauren - if you're puffing and don't have high BP, try doubling your water intake. it sounds like a lot but once you get going with the water it's not hard. i've been doing nearly 2 gallons a day this past week.

i am certain that all of us with precious dog-babies will find that they will be very occupied with the new arrivals

we aren't doing anything for xmas. sold the tree when we moved cross-country 2 years ago. not going home for xmas. not doing anything, no gifts. it's kind of depressing. but i will have my own xmas present to keep me busy.

erica - i am mostly concerned that the induction on saturday will end in a c-section. i am going to go do all my labor inducing activities, but really, i've been doing all of this stuff for weeks now (i can't believe i've been on maternity leave for 4 weeks!). i don't know about those leg contractions though.... interesting? it'd be nice if i had anything going..

holly- you need duct tape!

jennifer - i am praying that you have your baby, even more than me! drink a lot (like at least half a gallon, if not more) water. 1 glass doesn't do anything if you're dehydrated/you have lower fluid. if your baby isn't moving you should go to L&D and get a nonstress test. i have been in twice - the first time i had a fluid level issue and the second time it seems like i needed food. if there's something wrong with your baby you are the best judge.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:39 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Erica - The only place I really feel contractions is in my legs! Upper thighs. It's a bit odd feeling, but apparently perfectly normal.

Sounds like everyone is getting antsy to meet their new babe. My midwife left town on Friday, and won't be back until I'm 42+1, so my care has been transfered back to our gp. I had an appointment with her today - gained two pounds and two inches (now measuring 39cm!). I am seriously alarmed at the weight gain. Not much to be done about it though, I guess. I'm still eating much the same as I always have, but my activity level has petered out due to SPD and just plain old hugeness. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to hear her say that she likes to delay cord clamping, and will not use drugs or cord traction in the third stage. I expect to have to fight for a lot of things if we wind up in the hospital, but it was nice to know that that won't be one of them.
This kid is going to be huge though. Huge. He dropped a few weeks ago, and is still gaining and growing. Family history says huge baby, I have a huge placenta... Oy. I don't mind the birthing part, it's just that I wanted to enjoy a *tiny* babe for a bit!

DH is indulging my "I don't feel like cooking" laziness, and we're going out for dinner. Happy. Maybe something spicy will help things along? Come OUT baby!!!!

Holly - can you prop your laptop against the wall or a book or something? Two handed typing is a good thing. Did you have to finish your novel with just one hand too?!

For greater things are yet to come...

Old 12-09-2008, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkat View Post
Holly - can you prop your laptop against the wall or a book or something? Two handed typing is a good thing. Did you have to finish your novel with just one hand too?!
I have things balanced just so at the moment. But this computer has been on its last legs for a while. DH is saying we need to get me a new one next year once the student financial aid comes in. Part of me thinks: yippee, new computer that isn't so freaking slow! Another part thinks: Shouldn't it be the student, not the student's spouse that gets the new computer?

And thankfully, no, I did not have to finish the novel one handed! That would have been a nightmare!

I keep having cramps/ctxs...but nothing to indicate the real deal is happening. I know I'm still about 2 weeks from my due date, but I want this baby here now so I can start loving on her!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:49 AM

This is me. Except I'm having a boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyvangogh View Post
I keep having cramps/ctxs...but nothing to indicate the real deal is happening. I know I'm still about 2 weeks from my due date, but I want this baby here now so I can start loving on her!

Wife to DH(10/02) Mom to DD1('03), angel1.gif('04), DS1('05), DD2('07), DS2('08), DD3('10) angel1.gif(08/11), angel1.gif (09/11). We follow Jesus, praying.gif, quiverful, homeschool.gif,cd.gif ,winner.jpg,familybed1.gif,femalesling.GIF, and we are a food allergic family.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:06 AM

Thank you ladies for the vibes! I think we ALL need them...well, not those that have to do lists(Janis)...lol. No more ctx's. But I am having a lot of BH's that are very uncomfortable.

I found out that DH's mom has been calling him nagging him with ridiculous questions. Tonight I heard him raise his voice, then say he was hanging up now. She was asking what we are going to do if baby has Jaundice and some other silly questions. This is about the 3rd or 4th time she has pestered him about either the birth or the baby and what our plans are if that said thing happens. I told DH to tell her that he is an adult, and he will deal with it when and IF the time arises...it's his baby not hers. I think he wasn't telling me she's been calling bc he didn't want me to stress out about it....maybe?? I dunno. She is like this bc of her work. She works in a hospital and is so very FOR medicine and dr's. She was not happy at all when we told her we were delivering at a birthing center. I have warned DH that if she comes into OUR house telling US what to do with OUR child, I will not hesitate to tell her to leave. He loved that I said that. lol Said "good, I hope that you will stand up to her." me oh my.

Why can't family just let us live our lives the way we want?? This is why we want to move away from it all and go to Colorado or somewhere...but WE can't leave MY family. They are our rock and support. I could never imagine leaving them. Sorry..... not meaning to nag. I just needed to get it off my chest.

DH got called in. BUT...if he's there past midnight, he's going to call in tomorrow!

Is it bad that I haven't mailed out my thank you's from the baby shower back on Nov 15th?? I'm mailing them this weekend....that's still ok isn't it?????

Lets see who can go into labor and have a baby for us by tomorrow......GO!
Old 12-10-2008, 01:21 AM

Jennifer, I'm still not done mailing my baby shower thank yous yet, and it's been several weeks. *shame*

You're not alone.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swandira View Post
Jennifer, I'm still not done mailing my baby shower thank yous yet, and it's been several weeks. *shame*

You're not alone.
THANK YOU! That makes me feel soooo much better!
Old 12-10-2008, 01:26 AM

Janis...I just had to comment about shaving! I was pondering if I should too. B/c I don't...well sometimes in summer..but this is near winter now So I doubt I will as well. Not like it will freak out the mw, right?

User Tag List