TMI about sex inside>>>>>>>> - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-09-2008, 10:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a silly question...

You think it's possible to have um...not so 'nice' sex...and lure the body into labor??? LMBO Get my drift...?

What do you ladies think?
#2 of 6 Old 12-09-2008, 11:39 AM

Jennifer - you "lured" me into reading this ... I am not an expert ... BUT I will admit that there have been times when I have entered the "not nice" fantasy zone and I got more turned on than I expected, and the *o* was more powerful. I think that it's a combination of semen and the orgasmic reaction that helps you out. BUT it's all completely dependent on whether baby is ready to come out!!! We had reasonable sex for 2-3 weeks before DD2 was born ... maybe we should have been a little kinkier!

DH isn't allowed touch me til next Monday. Which is kind of a bummer because we were planning to have a nekked photo session sometime soon, and that might turn me on ... but my bathroom is going to be retiled starting tomorrow, my MW husband is waiting on a corneal surgery, they might be going away for the weekend, and I've scheduled an afternoon potluck at my house on Sunday! We're not doing *anything* that might trigger labor!

have fun

--janis

Mama to 3 girls 12,8,3
#3 of 6 Old 12-09-2008, 11:44 AM

I have no idea. But, why not try? Then you can tell us

mama to Journey (1/07) Sequoia (1/07) and Camellia (7/09)
#4 of 6 Old 12-09-2008, 11:48 AM

not nice is fine but I wouldn't go with too rough...because you don't want ouchy bits to start out with when you are in labor!
#5 of 6 Old 12-09-2008, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter

I think we might try tonight. Although I'm a little worried, and will be EXTRA careful bc the other night he was being so very gentle and it hurt. But I WAS just using him for his you know what to help my cervix out. So maybe tonight we can play and get me in the mood rather than "the usual". I HATE being SO boring about sex right now. SO annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did think about wearing the outfit I bought right before we got pg, but I REALLY don't think it'd fit me! LMBO! It's a little black/hot pink apron type thingy with a bra in it...but I think I'd scare him off if I tried to put it on!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I will let you ladies know if it does anything! But I am waiting for Fri...full moon and all... I have an appt that day too. And I'm going to try to get in to my chiro...straighten me out a bit...maybe THAT will lure Evan out!

Janis>>>>>stay in baby vibes coming your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#6 of 6 Old 12-09-2008, 12:51 PM

Let us know how it goes...

Definitely with #2 we had some uh stimulation that culminated in me having mild contractions overnight that then turned into real labor the next day!

So, it CAN be done!

Perpetually breastfeeding or pregnant ENFP mom to a lot of kids...wife to a midwestern nice guy...living in tropical paradise...pink cats and homebirths rock!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page