Need good vibes - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-14-2008, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey, guys!!

So I need you all to think positive thoughts for me tomm. I am taking my boards tomm. Its a 6 hour exam, blocks of 50 min with 15 min breaks in between. I have been a terrible studier (sp?) and am not so sure I will do well. But I am practicing and trying. My DH keeps saying that I am smart and already know this stuff - from his mouth.... All I can think about is my baby coming, and my mind keeps wondering. If I fail, I can take it 2 more times next year, but a)it will be when DS is here, so even harder to study and b) each attempt is $300. So I really hope I will pass tomm.

On fri, I had 9 BH in 1 hour (the most I ever had). I had my OB appt and when I told this to the nurse, her eyes got really round and she ran out to get the dr. Lo and behold, closed and 0% effaced. My OB is out of town on 19-23, and again 12/27-1/3, and my doula is out of town 19-23 but she has an awesome backup. SO I am thinking that my son has a very small window if I wanna deliver with my OB. She is so awesome, and laid back. She keeps telling me "Make sure you practice your hypnobirthing, stay home as long as you can" willing to let me deliver how I want, etc... her partner is all, "you cant go past your due date, only deliver on your back" etc... UGH!!! I really hope I dont end up with her partner.

I always felt so bad for kids who had Xmas b-days and look what I did to my poor DS

Anyhow, I am rambling. So send me good vibes tomm, and I hope I get to deliver with my OB.

Wife to my great hubby 4/6/08, WOHM to Alex 1/10/09, my 2 gorgeous newfoundlands, and the cutest pug in the world! Expecting DS2 at the end of March, hoping for HBAC!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-14-2008, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you can do it honey!!!
my experience with this kind of thing is your husbands feelings exactly. you know SO MUCH MORE than you think you do. im doing a high stress, long hour project in the last weeks of pregnancy too and its just fine. you can do it. hugs h

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page