Mothering Forum banner

You know you wanna see my birth video!

1K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  AutumnMama 
#1 ·
Time to take it down.

See less See more
#7 ·
Awesome!! I loved your video. When I was watching your pushing stage, it totally reminded me of when I birthed my own little baby. Except I wasn't smiling and I was grunting a lot. More like growling.
Anyways, great video. Your son is gorgeous!

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kJad29 View Post
Awesome!! I loved your video. When I was watching your pushing stage, it totally reminded me of when I birthed my own little baby. Except I wasn't smiling and I was grunting a lot. More like growling.
Anyways, great video. Your son is gorgeous!
Oh in between those few smiles was a lot of grunting and growling!

#16 ·
So beautiful! Definitely brought a few tears to my eyes
Makes me wish we would have taken pictures while I was in labor and not just after he was born...such a lovely memory to have recorded!

#17 ·
You almost killed me. I could have died. I was eating a banana when I was watching your video. When the pic came up of your and your DH, your arm is laying outside the tub against his leg and his arm is on yours, my throat tightened and my banana was wedged. LOL... it was my fault, I should have known better than to eat anything while watching something that I knew would make me cry.

Beautiful Red.

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage_SS View Post
You almost killed me. I could have died. I was eating a banana when I was watching your video. When the pic came up of your and your DH, your arm is laying outside the tub against his leg and his arm is on yours, my throat tightened and my banana was wedged. LOL... it was my fault, I should have known better than to eat anything while watching something that I knew would make me cry.

Beautiful Red.
So sorry!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.