DD slept SEVEN hours last night... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 02-10-2009, 10:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
...and then she crapped all over me!!

You know, when it shoots out like a geyser mid-diaper change? She soaked my shirt, bare tummy, pj bottoms, underwear, and the bed in one giant squirt. What a prankster!

New mommy 12/12/08.  Living and working in the Pacific Northwest. 
Currently growing number two!
5+++1sttri.gif10----15----20----25----30----35----40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 02-11-2009, 12:51 AM

haha nice!
I was having nice 5-6 hour sleeps every night, and then he started showing teething signs and that is way out the window...
#3 of 11 Old 02-11-2009, 10:29 AM

Nice! I got 5 last night. Her record is 6.
#4 of 11 Old 02-11-2009, 10:37 PM - Thread Starter

Unfortunately it was a total outlier. We're back to our 3-4 hour chunks now.

New mommy 12/12/08.  Living and working in the Pacific Northwest. 
Currently growing number two!
5+++1sttri.gif10----15----20----25----30----35----40
#5 of 11 Old 02-12-2009, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild fire child View Post
haha nice!
I was having nice 5-6 hour sleeps every night, and then he started showing teething signs and that is way out the window...
Is he gnawing hands like crazy and slobbering EVERYWHERE?? Morgan;s doing that, I thought it could be. DH says it's too early but I know some do soon!

Morgan's slept from 11 pm to 7 am last night, I am amazed!!!

Julie, wife and mother. I love my little ones: DS ::Corbin Randall---6/06 and DD :Morgan Reese 12/08.
#6 of 11 Old 02-12-2009, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemmind View Post
Is he gnawing hands like crazy and slobbering EVERYWHERE?? Morgan;s doing that, I thought it could be. DH says it's too early but I know some do soon!
Yup, I thought it was too early but I posted on mothering and on another forum I frequent, and people said they often show signs this early but don't pop teeth till 4-9 months (thats the age range of those with btdt). He cries so much like he's so mad, and chewing on my knuckle helps so he's willing to nurse. He only shows symptoms at night though.
#7 of 11 Old 02-12-2009, 03:08 PM

My babe is a drooler totally, but doesn't seem to get cranky so I'm thinking its too early for teeth. He slept thru the night 11-7 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday nights. Last night we were out late with him which I think screwed up his schedule and he woke every 3-4 hours. I'm hoping I didn't ruin it!

Lea RN, Wife to Josh (5 years), Mama to DS1 (19 mos)
#8 of 11 Old 02-12-2009, 07:38 PM

I know what you mean about those geysers. DD managed to get it across the room and all over her closet door...no joke.

I think the longest she's given us sleep wise is 4 maybe 5 hours?
#9 of 11 Old 02-13-2009, 11:20 AM

Ooooo... Sophie did 8 hours last night!! 10:30 - 6:30. It would have been perfect had the two big kids not woken up 3 times. Murphy's law, I guess.
#10 of 11 Old 02-13-2009, 05:51 PM

So far, my little dude's record is from about 10:30pm-6:30am but he's only done that once. The rest of the time, he sleeps about 4 hours at a time.

I recently changed my username, but I still say "Hello" to all those who know me in real life! Hi P, S, T and K!
#11 of 11 Old 02-13-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemmind View Post
Is he gnawing hands like crazy and slobbering EVERYWHERE?? Morgan;s doing that, I thought it could be. DH says it's too early but I know some do soon!.
my dd had her first pop through at 3 months. Then *bam* *bam *bam* 3 more within the next 2 months after that.

I didn't even think about it until you mentioned it but ds has been fussy at the end of our nursing sessions. Not like, gassy fussing but the kind of fussing that was making me think my supply was low and he was mad becausse he wasn't getting enough to eat. But, he certainly spit up enough, had plenty of wet diapers, and is gaining great so I know its not supply. Weird thing was, he'd spit me out and fuss but take a paci happily. He does comfort nurse so this was puzzling to me. Now I know what it is... teeth! The paci must rub his gums in a way that I do not and give him some relief. He wasn't at all into sucking on his hands until this last week either. Even right after nursing until his belly is full he gnaws away at his hands. He's also had the explosive runny poos (only these past few days) even though I gave up the dairy that was bothering him. He had been sleeping 6-9 hours straight nights for 4 weeks straight but just THIS WEEK he's cut back to 3-6 hour stretches instead. Must be working on some teeth in there.

~TRACY, wife to loving dh, mommy to dd (10/05), ds(12/08), 3 kitties, & 2 pups.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page