Mother of two revirginized after childbirth - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-12-2009, 12:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Arghhh.... DD is 10 weeks old and still, no sex!! Granted my stitches just finally healed. And DD just started going to bed before us (woo hoo!). But man I'm ready to have my sex life back. DH said he's "not ready for that yet" with a little shudder. Wha?? We did make out a little during the super bowl, so that's at least something. No question here... just a rant.

NICOLE | Natural livin', co-sleepin', mostly vegan, work at home mama to N (7) and L (2)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2009, 12:11 PM

Sorry about that! Here neither of us could wait long, it was less than two weeks after DTD. Though no stitches, and I had probably the quickest labor/pushing of our DDC. Didn't feel any bruising all with the birth, and no soreness afterwards which was freaky in itself.

Valentine's Day is coming up...maybe do something to help set the mood?

Perpetually breastfeeding or pregnant ENFP mom to a lot of kids...wife to a midwestern nice guy...living in tropical paradise...pink cats and homebirths rock!

Old 02-12-2009, 11:29 PM

I am dealing w/ major thrush so we haven't dtd in 9 wks. I am ok w/ it but dh is going nuts

nicole wild.gif,  mom to 3 boys here on earth jumpers.gif 9, 7 and 4.5 and 2 girl's fly-by-nursing2.gif2.5 and 10/16/11. Always remembering my babies in heaven:  Sam (9/7/05) at 12.5 wks  angel1.gif, Morgan (2/13/06) at 6 wks angel1.gif , Emeric angel2.gif (8/9/10 at 17 wks) and Pepper angel1.gif (11/26/10) at 8wks. 

Old 02-13-2009, 06:49 PM

I've thought about it a couple times recently, but then realized I'd rather sleep.

I recently changed my username, but I still say "Hello" to all those who know me in real life! Hi P, S, T and K!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:49 PM

Hey the making out can be the best part sometimes When my DH wants to totally romance me he kisses me like he did on our first date--holy cow that's good stuff

Actually DH is WAY into me now. He's incredibly frisky which is good b/c he was SO NOT when I was pregnant. It's fun to once again dirty talk with him; I hope you get some soon

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.

User Tag List