Mood swings - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-23-2009, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else having mood swings? I am having a really hard time keeping my cool with my work colleagues and my DH. We are great about forgiving each other when we answer each other and say something that is less than helpful or constructive It's hard though b/c I don't want to snap at him; he's amazing! Still, I find myself just losing my cool a lot more than normal and I hate it!

Lucky Evangeline is the only one t hat is beyond the scope of my anger b/c I just think she's perfect

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#2 of 4 Old 03-23-2009, 04:41 PM

Have you considered trying some Rescue Remedy?
#3 of 4 Old 03-23-2009, 04:58 PM

I certainly have had mood swings lately. For me, part of it is just stress due to job, money, etc. However, I feel like crap b/c I struggle with patience with my two older kids (ages 8 and 2) as well as my DH. I'm not working right now so co-workers aren't irriating me, but me not working is part of the stress that I have. I've started an exercise routine hoping that will help. It gives me time for myself a couple times per week and will hopefully help me lose weight (which will make me feel better all around).

I recently changed my username, but I still say "Hello" to all those who know me in real life! Hi P, S, T and K!
#4 of 4 Old 03-24-2009, 05:11 PM - Thread Starter

Ferrum

Thanks for the rescue remedy hint It took me back at first b/c we use rescue remedy with some of the greys we have fostered for separation anxiety I don't know that I ever considered using it as a human tool, but it's made for humans; I just forgot since I've only used it on dogs

I figured out what was bothering me: my period!!!!! Bah humbug. It's a nice end to a year without a period though since last March was when I got pregnant.

Still, I could have gone another half a year without it happily.

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page