Mothering Forum banner

Facebook decision

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Mamaperk 
#1 ·
Hey all interested Facebook folks
I'm trying to get some resolution regarding the whole facebook thing.

Right now I know there is an older one called MDC December 08 DDC; this one was started in January.

There's a newer one that was started by Sherri a few days ago, too. I don't actually know what that one is called, though...
I can only find it on my home computer b/c I have it bookmarked. A few of us have posted on that one, too, as well as posted pictures.

SO what should we do? My inclination is to go with the older one as it was already established and has a few more members on it therefore we can just switch on over to it.

BUT I want mamaperk (Sherri) to be ok with this and know how grateful we are for setting one up
I didn't remember that there was another either

I'm starting to get a bit panicky having to say goodbye to our ddc

See less See more
#6 ·
I can't find the older one. The one you listed brings up the one started by Sherri. I'll join both for now I guess!.. If I can find them. I'll go with the consensus though!

#7 ·
Here I am ... I am fine with all of us joining that older one ... who started it? Maybe it was me!

I have been MIA and just signed on in a panic trying to make sure we all stay in touch ...

My head is kinda spinning with the 'new friend requests' and trying to figure out how to organize them into a 'list' and THEN invite them to the hidden, super-secret Facebook group. LOL! SO, I 'un hid' it temporarily but people still have to be approved by ADMIN just to protect our privacy there ...

So you should be able to search for that group "Dec08 DDC" and find us and join!

On the group I created I started making lots of members 'Admin' so they could invite and approve newbies ... just desperate to stay in touch ...

((((( group hug )))))

In case time flies too quickly and we don't figure it all out ... I am Mamaperk on Myspace and Sherry Hooper Perkins on Facebook

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.