Facebook decision - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 03-26-2009, 04:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey all interested Facebook folks I'm trying to get some resolution regarding the whole facebook thing.

Right now I know there is an older one called MDC December 08 DDC; this one was started in January.

There's a newer one that was started by Sherri a few days ago, too. I don't actually know what that one is called, though... I can only find it on my home computer b/c I have it bookmarked. A few of us have posted on that one, too, as well as posted pictures.

SO what should we do? My inclination is to go with the older one as it was already established and has a few more members on it therefore we can just switch on over to it.

BUT I want mamaperk (Sherri) to be ok with this and know how grateful we are for setting one up I didn't remember that there was another either

I'm starting to get a bit panicky having to say goodbye to our ddc

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#2 of 7 Old 03-26-2009, 09:33 PM

If we don't here from Sherri, perhaps we could create a poll?

Marine ecologist wife to my kite-boarding soulmate and now a SAHM to Annabelle 8/02, 3 , and finally Willem 12/21/08!
#3 of 7 Old 03-26-2009, 11:55 PM - Thread Starter

Yes. Now "we" are off to figure that out Seriously, that's a great idea

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#4 of 7 Old 03-27-2009, 01:54 AM

So there are 2 groups for our DDC on FB?

sleeping.gifMama to DD dust.gif(12.2005), DS1 sleepytime.gif (01.2009), DS2 babyboy.gif (04.28.2013) with DH heartbeat.gif04.10.13!!heartbeat.gif namaste.gif

#5 of 7 Old 03-27-2009, 07:21 PM - Thread Starter

Dec08 DDC is the group Sheri created.

#6 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 03:58 PM

I can't find the older one. The one you listed brings up the one started by Sherri. I'll join both for now I guess!.. If I can find them. I'll go with the consensus though!

We think greenearth.gif  Gentle mama to 3 amazing kiddos. Rainbow.gif Recovering from religion. heartbeat.gif

LIFEschooling. upsidedown.gif Extended NAKing. winner.jpg Graduated cloth diaperer. cd.gif

#7 of 7 Old 03-30-2009, 12:00 PM

Here I am ... I am fine with all of us joining that older one ... who started it? Maybe it was me!

I have been MIA and just signed on in a panic trying to make sure we all stay in touch ...

My head is kinda spinning with the 'new friend requests' and trying to figure out how to organize them into a 'list' and THEN invite them to the hidden, super-secret Facebook group. LOL! SO, I 'un hid' it temporarily but people still have to be approved by ADMIN just to protect our privacy there ...

So you should be able to search for that group "Dec08 DDC" and find us and join!

On the group I created I started making lots of members 'Admin' so they could invite and approve newbies ... just desperate to stay in touch ...

((((( group hug )))))

In case time flies too quickly and we don't figure it all out ... I am Mamaperk on Myspace and Sherry Hooper Perkins on Facebook

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page