Mar/Apr chat thread for Dec 2008 mamas! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 04-06-2008, 02:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazeleyes View Post
Who here is already experiencing overflowing boobs that cannot fit into your bras or shirts anymore?

Me... I'm surprised how early it is doing this.
Yes, Me Me, Pick Me "wildly waving hand!" Do these things ever go back down or am I destined for these watermelons for nine months + breastfeeding???

Oh, and I told my husband by saying, "If you talk to your mom about plane tickets, maybe you should tell her not to come in August and instead come at Christmas time." He said, "Why?" And I said, "Because I don't think We'll be able to fly out there at Christmas time." It took a little while before the lightbulb went off and he said, "Did you take a test? Are you pregnant?!"

He's so proud he has told his whole family, while mine is still in the dark... I want it to be more of a bit too-doo... Oh well.

Lea RN, Wife to Josh (5 years), Mama to DS1 (19 mos)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 33 Old 04-06-2008, 02:08 PM

Today is a scared day... I don't remember this with Bryce and I'm sure I'll have a lot more fears this time I miss Bryce and know he would have been an awesome big brother. I tell him I hope he picked an awesome lil bro or sis for us.

Maybe part of it is to that now I know what motherhood is all about and I don't want to be childless again. kwim?

I'm interviewing a mw on Friday as my last mw doesn't do vbacs(insurance) She won't do a vbac unless dh is on board 110 % so I'm nervous but I've been directed to ican.com and Ina Mays guide.

On a positive note it's easier to see new babies already...

#33 of 33 Old 04-06-2008, 05:26 PM

Candy good luck with the interview and getting DH on board. Please let us know how it goes.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page