4th Pregnancy Already Showing? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 23 Old 04-07-2008, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am 5-6weeks pregnant with my 4th and am already showing. Has anyone else noticed showing this early?

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#2 of 23 Old 04-07-2008, 04:08 PM

I wish my bloating was actually showing so I'd feel less...well...FAT...but it's just run-of-the-mill bloating.

Your bean is really trying to make its presence known

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#3 of 23 Old 04-07-2008, 06:25 PM

This is my third pregnancy and I've just got a lot of bloat.

We think greenearth.gif  Gentle mama to 3 amazing kiddos. Rainbow.gif Recovering from religion. heartbeat.gif

LIFEschooling. upsidedown.gif Extended NAKing. winner.jpg Graduated cloth diaperer. cd.gif

#4 of 23 Old 04-07-2008, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish11 View Post
I wish my bloating was actually showing so I'd feel less...well...FAT...but it's just run-of-the-mill bloating.

Your bean is really trying to make its presence known
Same here. This is baby #4 and after I eat I look like I am aabout 5 months pg. I want to find a shirt that says " I'm Pg not fat"
#5 of 23 Old 04-07-2008, 08:18 PM

Im not in your DDC but I was showing at around 6 weeks. We are checking for twins later this week (and nothing else). This will be #4 for me also.
#6 of 23 Old 04-07-2008, 08:19 PM

Well, I'll let you know sometime next week as I'm only 4 1/2 wks.

Not much other than light cramping and nausea going on here
#7 of 23 Old 04-08-2008, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter

I don't think it's bloating because it's there in the morning too! I have always wanted twins but the clossest set in my family would be my great grandma on my dads side.

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#8 of 23 Old 04-08-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3for_me View Post
Same here. This is baby #4 and after I eat I look like I am aabout 5 months pg. I want to find a shirt that says " I'm Pg not fat"

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/baby+on...h__lS/c_10651/

Hopefully the above will link you to a fun t-shirt that says just that

The other one I like says: Does this baby make me look fat?

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#9 of 23 Old 04-08-2008, 10:53 AM - Thread Starter

I totaly know where you are coming from. When I got pregnant with DD(baby #2) I was 20 pounds heavyer to start out then with DS(#1) so I look fat and not pregnant. This time I am where I was befor I got pregnant with DS and am getting big at 6 weeks. I need a shirt that says something about being pregnant and not fat!

I'm glad that I'm not the only women that is dealing with this issue. My Husband keep saying "quit worrying about your belly I think it's cute" I'm not worried I'm just curious why!

#10 of 23 Old 04-09-2008, 10:17 AM

I read something yesterday that said that you will start showing early the more babies you have b/c your uterus softens and expands more quickly as it "knows the drill."

#11 of 23 Old 04-09-2008, 11:10 AM

Hi there, not in your ddc, but also expecting my 4th & I found that my pants got tight very quickly and I felt like I was showing by about 7-8 weeks. Actually that is when I had to buy some new pants which only lasted until around 12-13 weeks. I do feel and look bigger this time to me.
#12 of 23 Old 04-10-2008, 08:47 PM

Hello...
I am new here
and this is #4
and also 4 1/2 5 weeksish and I can not button my pants at all. I having to do the old rubber band through the buttonhole and around the button. I was just asking some friends today about this very thing. I hope I do not contiune to grow as much in the next 6 weeks. My kids do not know yet and I wan to wait to tell them until at least 10-12 weeks. The older ones will figure it out if my belly keeps expanding at this rate.
Mariah
#13 of 23 Old 04-10-2008, 09:06 PM - Thread Starter

My pants still fit but thats because I haven't bought pants in a few years and jsut put a belt on with them. I am just about not to need a blet though! Oh well I enjoy beign big and pregnant! My husband thinks its beautifull so thats all that matters! Have you got the "were you planing this" yet or maybe "you know how this happens right?"

#14 of 23 Old 04-10-2008, 09:07 PM

Yep, I'm showing. I lost about 17 lbs before I got pregnant, so my old too big clothes are still too big, except in the belly. They are fine when I'm standing, but awful when I sit. Soooo...I got some maternity clothes at a couple local thrift stores. I just can't handle the digging into my belly.

Some of the pants are too big, but I just roll the elastic up. Better than too tight.

Oh, and this is baby #3.

"Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life?"~Mary Oliver

RT knitting mama  to 3 (& 8 who didn't make it) wife working on 13 years to a silly man who drives me crazy.
#15 of 23 Old 04-10-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/baby+on...h__lS/c_10651/

Hopefully the above will link you to a fun t-shirt that says just that

The other one I like says: Does this baby make me look fat?
Oh I like the "Does this baby make me look fat"

Thanks for sharing those
#16 of 23 Old 04-11-2008, 07:09 AM

Quote:
I read something yesterday that said that you will start showing early the more babies you have b/c your uterus softens and expands more quickly as it "knows the drill."
:

i'm relatively small-boned & slightly underweight. with my first child, i didn't show at all until 5 months... but now, at 6 weeks pg with #3, i can no longer button my pants! ugh... :
#17 of 23 Old 04-11-2008, 07:11 AM

I feel like there's a pack of doozers building something in my womb. I feel bloated and my clothes are a little snug. I'm stuck between wondering if I'm imagining it and being paranoid that I'm actually farther along than I think.

Enjoying the adventure of NFL with my partner-in-crime , DD 03.09 , , &
#18 of 23 Old 04-13-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Yes. My jeans haven't fit me for three weeks! I was feeling so fat and bummed, tho I eat really well.

The OB told me the same thing. My body is smart.
#19 of 23 Old 04-13-2008, 03:46 PM

This is my second, but my belly no longer "sucks in". I noticed the problem in bellydance class last week, and i'm glad there's a rational explanation. I am in my post-baby jeans now, because i'd rather have a little room than a muffin top.
#20 of 23 Old 04-13-2008, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpiedee View Post
This is my second, but my belly no longer "sucks in". I noticed the problem in bellydance class last week, and i'm glad there's a rational explanation. I am in my post-baby jeans now, because i'd rather have a little room than a muffin top.
I am sooo glad I'm not the only one. I am only six weeks with my second and I already have a belly that won't go away. I had a pretty flat stomach before hand, but now I have this little pooch right above my c-section scar. I don't want to wear maternity clothes already. I had bought a really cute dress for my sister's wedding in May, but the way I going I'm not going to be able to wear it.

Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker. - Linus
#21 of 23 Old 04-18-2008, 05:45 PM

I was showing and in maternity clothes with #2. Everyone kept saying he was twins, but alas, he was not... he wasn't even as big as I thought he would be actually.

This is #3, I'm 6 weeks and not showing yet. Strange, I tell you.

Holly, eternally in love partners.gif with Kolby, Raising Juelie Anise (10y), Behnjamin Shen (6y), and Coen Syaoran (4y). Expecting June 2013 2ndtri.gif

#22 of 23 Old 04-19-2008, 03:13 PM

I'm expecting #4 also. When I wake up I feel normal, but by the time bedtime rolls around I look like I did when I was 4 months along with #3!
#23 of 23 Old 04-19-2008, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm embarassed to say that this is pregnancy #2, but I was basically not showing at all when we lost #1, so I don't even have the "your uterus knows what it's doing" excuse. I have a little belly though. already. at 5+ weeks. It's bloat, mostly, and more noticeable at the end of the day, but still! Part of me likes it though.

For greater things are yet to come...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page