Mothering Forum banner

So Tired.

460 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  magpiedee 
#1 ·
I am so tired all the time and have no motovation. This really sucks. How are all of you dealing with taking care of you while taking care of the kids too, I have 3. Thanks Mamas!

#2 ·
I just posted in another thread that yesterday I closed the door at work, turned off the light, and took a nap on the floor.

I don't have children but I do have five animals and a really busy husband. I'm doing my best to keep up with the necessities but my house is not visitor-ready right now at all.

I'm having a hard time getting motivated to exercise. I am working out five times a week and I have to drag myself to the gym some days.

#4 ·
I have 3 also 6, 2 1/2 and 10 months(still nursing) I find that I have to go to bed earlyer then I use to. I think that being tiered is my only pregnancy symptom at this point. I find I do get a little testy with my other kids so sometimes I jsut have to stop and sit on the couch and cuddle with them. That gives me time to relax a bit and calms them down too. Good luck! When you have older kids you can't take a nap like youdid with the first!

#5 ·
Ugh! I am not dealing. My house is never really clean, my bedroom has been turned into the junk/laundry room and my kids watch wayyy too much TV right now. DH got a job assignment out of town suddenly on Monday afternoon and had to leave that night! So I'm alone with the kids 24/7 for the next 2-3 months. He's working 6 days a week 10 hours a day, and I'm running his paper route, so I won't even get to go see him but once or twice during the whole time. ANd we haven't told my ILs so they wouldn't even realize its an issue. I'm planning to save enough that with #4, DH can take off a few months in the beginning and a few months at the end to stay home with me

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Starfish11 View Post
I don't have children but I do have five animals and a really busy husband. I'm doing my best to keep up with the necessities but my house is not visitor-ready right now at all.
I sooo relate! We have 3 cats and 3 dogs, and a busy hubby.

It takes a lot of work keeping a house clean that has a large number of critters (including the hubby--LOL).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.