I am waiting for a call for an emergency u/s today and will let you know the results as soon as I get back.
In the meantime, if you could keep me and my babe in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.
One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.
Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b), Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6
Fortunately, the pregnancy is intrauterine, meaning no ectopic!!! The radiologist did let me know that I have a very large cyst on my right ovary which "probably could cause the severe pain you are having". Umm.......ya think?!?
The upsetting news is that I have a subchorionic hematoma right beside the gestational sac which means that I am at risk for a miscarriage, placental abruption and preterm labor. Great....just what I needed.
Anyone have any good stories about subchorionic hematomas?
I don't have experience or know anyone who has had experience with the other issues. You are definitely in my continued prayers!
|33 members and 8,343 guests|
|averysmomma05 , Benjamin Weingarten , bluefaery , captain optimism , Elizabeth Dominic , elliha , Faye John , girlspn , happymama3 , katelove , Lifted , lilgreen , LiLStar , mckittre , MelissaRM , Milk8shake , monkeyscience , moominmamma , mugglesmom , oceansolitude , philomom , RosemaryV , sarafl , shoeg8rl , skreader , stellata , Stelmyra , stephalittle , WorriedMomma4949|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|