My Head is Spinning - Just Diagnosed w/a Goiter & Having Thyroid Problems - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 50 Old 01-04-2009, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I went to our amazing nurse practioner yesterday (1st dr's visit in over 10 years) with a laundry list of symptoms. I was still talking about all my symptoms/med history when she suggested starting me out on low dose Armour before getting my labs in. Well, I jumped up on the exam table and she immediately felt/saw a thyroid goiter. We're waiting on my labs to come in, but she is sure I have Hashimoto's, and that I've had it for many, many years (based on med history).

We know that I will start on Armour, and I feel blessed to have a practioner who is a strong supporter of Armour. I'll know on Tuesday what my starting dose is, and whether or not I'll be taking cortisol (she also suspects adrenal fatigue). We're also looking at ultrasounds, and I definitely sensed some concern in her voice. Her exact words were, "We may be calling you in on Tuesday to discuss the results. I don't want you to worry, but I'm concerned because you have gone untreated for such a long time."

This is all very new to me, and everything I'm reading is horror stories about dosing, meds not working, labs up and down, etc. The information online is overwhelming, and anyone who struggles with hypo/Hashi's knows that the attention span is short and it's difficult to take in a lot at once.

- I would love to hear some stories from people who have NOT had an uphill battle with care providers and dosing.

- Has anyone found a diet, with or without supplements, to manage weight and heal the thyroid/adrenals?

- How can I get rid of the goiter? (I don't think it's visible to the bare eye, but the CNP saw it almost immediately.)

- What questions should I be asking, and how do I take care of my health care from this point?

TIA!!!!!!

We are a family of Jesus loving urban-nesters living the granola life in a not-so-crunchy city.  Our kids (DS 8, DS 7, DD 4) are home birthed and educated, and we just found out that a new Little will be added to our roost mid-April '14!

#2 of 50 Old 01-04-2009, 04:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
There are a couple threads around, The Thyroid Thread II and THE Adrenal Thread (I hope those are the right names, but I think they are). The Adrenal thread is long but has lots of discussion of diet and lifestyle things along with supplements. My experience with hypothyroidism and conventional medicine led me to turn to the alternative side and I put some links in the thyroid thread.

And I hear ya on having a hard time thinking! Figuring all this out when I couldn't think my way out of a paper bag was tough, so try to learn what you can and take each day as it comes. Very cool on having a healthcare provider recognize this! You can start on supps for each, and then have time to keep making changes (diet, lifestyle, whatever seems to fit your situation) that you need as you can. And eventually start really thinking about why your thyroid and adrenals are so stressed, and what to do about those things.
#3 of 50 Old 01-05-2009, 04:48 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the heads up Tanya! I had found the threads, but couldn't make it beyond the second page before getting overwhelmed. Hopefully once I'm on some meds/supps I'll be able to think a little more clearly to really change things up.

We are a family of Jesus loving urban-nesters living the granola life in a not-so-crunchy city.  Our kids (DS 8, DS 7, DD 4) are home birthed and educated, and we just found out that a new Little will be added to our roost mid-April '14!

#4 of 50 Old 01-05-2009, 06:08 PM

Guess maybe I am forgetting a bit just how overwhelming all of this could be. I mean--it's been a bit over 3 years now, which really isn't long, but in many ways, everything has changed since then.

For me, the most important things: getting functional. Well, that trumped everything. But in terms of getting better: figuring out foods I needed to avoid (for me gluten and dairy, but other people have completely different lists), starting to put the pieces together in terms of nutrition (I initially dealt with my hypothyroidism completely from vit/min supplements, and that worked pretty well), and eventually I had to figure out what were the stresses that caused my adrenals and thyroid to underperform so significantly (it wasn't just an easy answer of eating badly and life stress, but I had a healthcare provider who linked things for me).

Yeah, I guess I am forgetting just how steep that learning curve was when I couldn't think worth a darn, and I just wanted to feel better. Bad on me.
#5 of 50 Old 01-05-2009, 08:14 PM

Tanya- it's hard to remember anything (for me) from when I was feeling that badly. My memory of that time is blurry at the best. Don't be hard on yourself.

Niccole. Sorry you can join us in this camp, but welcome to finally getting answers. I have to say you're doing better than I did with the threads. I don't think I made it past the first page for the first 2 weeks or so. It's hard to string 2 words together in your state, I'm sure, much less 2 thoughts.
I, originally, had a semi-uphill battle with my HCP, but she's one I had battles with on *every*thing anyway. I switched over to my ND for a while, who got me to feeling good and I managed to get a new PCP- one recommended by my mw, who also has Hashi's and is Armour.
It sounds like you have a great practitioner on your hands, though I might caution you about something regarding cortisol right off. It's a double edged sword. Although it will probably make you feel better, you cannot stop taking it- you must be weaned off. If you are not weaned off, it may make your AF worse.
I haven't found my diet yet, entirely, though being gluten and dairy free with ds1 seemed to help with a lot of things. I'm on a temporary hiatus from that though I plan to go back to it once the baby's born and I'm not fighting to eat something.
For supplements, I will give you Tanya's usual recommendation of ithyroid.com. They are (imo) an invaluable resource and I'm not certain it's in that first page or 2 of the Thyroid Thread II.
But first and foremost is to get yourself feeling a little better.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#6 of 50 Old 01-06-2009, 10:53 AM

Okay, this weird. I read your post yesterday and looked up Hasimoto. Alot of the symptoms I seem to have.

I have a Doctor appointment scheduled for tomorrow because I have been feeling so yucky.

Are you cold all the time? I seem to be cold alot.

Anne, Mama to Conner 2/27/04 blahblah.gif  Gabrielle 2/6/06 W/LMC-TCS, Neurogenic Bladder, AFO & KAFO wearer, Neurogenic Bowel energy.gif & Delaney 5/12/08 mischievous.gif &  Beethoven cat.gif& Gizmo cat.gif

#7 of 50 Old 01-06-2009, 01:25 PM

I can't speak for everyone, but I was cold most of the time, if not always- though part of that may be due to Adrenal Fatigue maybe.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#8 of 50 Old 01-06-2009, 11:00 PM

Nicole - do you have an ultrasound planned for the growth?

Angela
Chatty Girl - 3/2006, Lovey Boy - 1/2010, Delicious Baby Girl - 1/2012
#9 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Tanya - I'm so sorry if I was short with you! My words are somewhat limited these days, and I'm not too good at thinking through what I'm going to say. I'm so sorry you second guessed your reply to me!

I'm sorry I'm just getting back to this thread - this is so tough! The more I research and the more answers I try to find the more exhausted and depressed I get. I used to be on top of my game. My house was clean, I took my kids places, I had a thriving business as a doula, I was a marathon runner, and now it's a good day if I get dressed.

I got most of my tests back here's what they are:

Free T3: 3.1
Free T4: 1.23
TSH: .777
Extremely deficient in Vit D (doesn't make any sense b/c I'm huge into CLO)
Normal Calcium Levels
TPO: <10
Still waiting on TgAB (does it usually take a couple more days to get these results back?)

The soonest I could get into an endo was Feb 13th to have the goiter looked at.

I just started taking Natural Sources Raw Thyroid, Raw Pituitary, and All Adrenal today. I'm losing my milk supply, and no one can help me out before Feb 13th - by then my milk will be nearly gone and I have a 4-month-old. Anyone have any input on any of these supplements while nursing?

TIA!!!!!!

Here is my laundry list of symptoms:

Low Grade Depression
Irritability/Frustration
Inability to handle stress
Extreme Fatigue
Memory Loss
Confusion
Inability to concentrate
Forgetful
Anxious/Fearful
Desire with Zero Motivation
Difficulty forming/speaking sentences
Weight gain - EXTREMELY hard to lose
Gain weight around mid-section/hips
Pain in shoulder/neck/back muscles – nearly constant
Sensitivity to cold
Low body temperatures
Cold bum
Dry/itchy skin – bumps on arms
Excessive Facial Hair
Low Blood Pressure
Slow heart-rate
Sick often
Dry hair (has become coarse and wavy, does not grow)
Constipation
Blood in stools
Brittle nails/toenails
Restless & unrefreshing sleep – tired after 10-12 hours of sleep & 2-3 hour nap
Random nausea
Trouble digesting milk – yogurt, cottage cheese, and cheese don't seem to cause problem
No sex drive
Reynaud's in the breasts (no yeast)
Problems with breastmilk supply

#10 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelife View Post
Tanya - I'm so sorry if I was short with you! My words are somewhat limited these days, and I'm not too good at thinking through what I'm going to say. I'm so sorry you second guessed your reply to me!

No!!! The loss of nuance through the Internet! I mean--mostly I really forgot how far I've come in the past 3 years, so it was a shocker to go whoa! yeah, I remember (vaguely) what it was like to have everything be _so_ hard. Don't give it another thought, you weren't short at all.

I'm sorry I'm just getting back to this thread - this is so tough! The more I research and the more answers I try to find the more exhausted and depressed I get. I used to be on top of my game. My house was clean, I took my kids places, I had a thriving business as a doula, I was a marathon runner, and now it's a good day if I get dressed.

You'll get back to normal! Really. And hey--honestly, I've never been that good. But I hope to be in a couple years (except for the marathons, don't think that'll ever be my thing.

I got most of my tests back here's what they are:

The vitD is interesting, I think I'm low (I think my son was low, he got sick a lot and I think part was low in D, part was being low in zinc, another one that's big in thyroid function). Hmm... How much CLO are you taking? Not that I'm going to have great insight here, I just started supp-ing CLO myself (the kids for more than a year, me just now).

Normal Calcium Levels
Still waiting on TgAB (does it usually take a couple more days to get these results back?)

The soonest I could get into an endo was Feb 13th to have the goiter looked at.

I just started taking Natural Sources Raw Thyroid, Raw Pituitary, and All Adrenal today. I'm losing my milk supply, and no one can help me out before Feb 13th - by then my milk will be nearly gone and I have a 4-month-old. Anyone have any input on any of these supplements while nursing?

Consider going gluten-free. I've read interesting things about inflammation and over or under-supply (thread over in Traditional Foods a few pages down now) and lots of people find gluten inflammatory. Also, from your note below, consider dairy-free.

TIA!!!!!!

Low Grade Depression
Irritability/Frustration
Inability to handle stress
Extreme Fatigue
Memory Loss
Confusion
Inability to concentrate
Forgetful
Anxious/Fearful
Desire with Zero Motivation
Difficulty forming/speaking sentences
Weight gain - EXTREMELY hard to lose
Gain weight around mid-section/hips
Pain in shoulder/neck/back muscles – nearly constant
Sensitivity to cold
Low body temperatures
Cold bum
Dry/itchy skin – bumps on arms
Excessive Facial Hair
Low Blood Pressure
Slow heart-rate
Sick often
Constipation
Blood in stools
Brittle nails/toenails
Restless & unrefreshing sleep – tired after 10-12 hours of sleep & 2-3 hour nap
Random nausea
Trouble digesting milk – yogurt, cottage cheese, and cheese don't seem to cause problem
No sex drive
Will think more...
#11 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 10:08 PM

A traditional foods diet, starting with Nourishing Traditions as a base, plus making sure you are getting extra Iodine in your diet.
Ioderal is the best in this regard. And adding Maca Root (its a food) and High Vitamin Cod Live Oil are tops on the list for healing the adrenals.
I have some experience with this. My problems are not nearly as advanced, but this switch made a HUGE difference in all aspects of my life.
I am no longer cold all the time (except this week ;o), its 30 below right now, so we are all cold!), I have a clear head and no longer need naps all the time.
Feel free to ask questions. I am not an expert, but I do know lots of practical stuff.
Paula

Paula, wife to Steve, mother hen to 38 , busy doing : TTC after 6
#12 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Normal Calcium Levels

I'm losing my milk supply, and no one can help me out before Feb 13th - by then my milk will be nearly gone and I have a 4-month-old. Anyone have any input on any of these supplements while nursing?

TIA!!!!!!

Excessive Facial Hair
Brittle nails/toenails
Is this just a list you made or did you get this from somewhere? These were some of the things I experienced as well but I've never seen them on a list for either AF nor thyroid problems. Just thought it interesting since we both have these symptoms yet I've never seen them listed.
for the low milk supply. I remember the struggles with that all too well. I started eating oatmeal daily, drinking mother's milk tea and pumped for 20 minutes of every hour that I wasn't nursing just so I didn't completely lose it while I was struggling with thyroid problems without a dx. It sucked so bad.
Again, I'll reiterate what Tanya has already said: consider going gluten and diary free. I find I feel *so* much better when I'm on a gluten free and casein free diet in the energy department.
My vitamin D is also incredibly deficient. Make sure that whatever source you're getting it from, that it is D3.

#13 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you all for the encouragement and the advice. If it weren't for the goiter, and my average BBT being 96.3 degrees I would seriously think I was going crazy.

I have read about the Iodine, but could use some clarity. What is the best brand? How often/much do I take? How do I know when I have enough?

Page 4 in the following article talks about it - is this what some of you have done?

Tennant Institute

As far as the list of symptoms goes - I have been jotting down some of the things that were bothering me, and then someone told me about postpartum thyroiditis and adrenal fatigue being misdiagnosed as PPD. That started my search but I have progressively gotten worse.

In addition to the article above, here are some of the sites that helped me realize what was going on:

Stop The Thyroid Madness

Matrix Signs

Postpartum Thyroiditis

I'm off to Google a traditional foods diet.

Thank you all again - I realize there are entire threads that could help me and you all are really extending yourselves. THANK YOU!!!!

#14 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 11:09 PM

One thing to keep in mind, is that in order for thyroid healing to take palce, the adrenals need healing first.
Here is the info on Ioderal.
http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/opt_Iodoral.htm
We buy ours from www.hacres.com
They have the best online deal at $29 for 90 doses.
My favorite source on healing adrenals and traditional foods is here. www.cheeseslave.com
Paula

#15 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaJoAnne View Post
One thing to keep in mind, is that in order for thyroid healing to take palce, the adrenals need healing first.
My favorite source on healing adrenals and traditional foods is here. www.cheeseslave.com
Paula
Thx for the site for Iodoral (I know it wasn't directed at me, but still). One thing about iodine (though you should definitely go read more other places)--to some extent it does mobilize halides and some heavy metals like mercury (which is the underlying cause for my thyroid and adrenal issues). I'm not really sure of what's best--normalizing thyroid function and getting iodine to kiddo (iodine transfers into breastmilk very directly from mom's consumption, which is probably a good thing for babies of hypo moms) but if you do it like I did, and just start popping Iodorals one day, it's a big jump and may increase your circulating toxins very abruptly.

My favorite place for traditional foods is the Traditional Foods subforum here at MDC, but I'm going to go check out cheeseslave too (and hope it's not all dairy-based).
#16 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 11:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Paula
THANK YOU! Is the Iodoral safe to take while breastfeeding? Should I adjust the ammount?

Out of desperation I started taking the following today:

Adrenal

Thyroid

Pituitary

I took these supplements for 2 months last year (only time in 5 yrs I haven't been b'feeding or pregnant), and I felt INCREDIBLE. I have contacted LLL leaders, our PCP, and my midwife about whether or not these are safe and no one could give me an answer. I finally decided that if Armour and hydrocortisone were prescribed to nursing mothers that these supps were probably okay too.

I'll check out the Cheese Slave blog - I seriously cannot thank you all enough!

#17 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 11:28 PM - Thread Starter

My middle son has SID (Sensory Integration), and we don't vaccinate/drink tap water/etc - so I definitely don't want to risk the metals being passed to DD since we already have some sensory issues going on in the family. I'm going to try to read up on the iodine some more, but I'm wondering if I started to very slowly add it into my diet if it would help. I bookmarked the page.

#18 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 PM

Add Ioderal slowly if you are concerned, but please make sure you are covering you adrenal needs at the same time. If you do nothing for them, you will not get very far.
Paula

#19 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 12:06 AM

My first thought to start feeling better immediately was gluten as well.
Within just a couple days I felt a huge difference!

hope you can sort this all out ...Your are already way ahead of a lot of us who had to fight to even get anyone to recognize something was wrong.

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

#20 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 12:43 AM

Quote:
My middle son has SID (Sensory Integration), and we don't vaccinate/drink tap water/etc - so I definitely don't want to risk the metals being passed to DD since we already have some sensory issues going on in the family. I'm going to try to read up on the iodine some more, but I'm wondering if I started to very slowly add it into my diet if it would help. I bookmarked the page.
With a child with sensory issues (my 2nd has some sensory things going on), you may want to consider heavy metals as one of possibly several causes for your adrenal and thyroid stress. My 1st child also got a heavy toxic load from me, she just manifests it differently (and in very subtle ways).

I've found bowel tolerance vitamin C helpful for both adrenal support and for helping with toxins. Something to consider if/when you add in some iodine.
#21 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Add Ioderal slowly if you are concerned, but please make sure you are covering you adrenal needs at the same time. If you do nothing for them, you will not get very far.
Paula
This bears repeating as one of the many theories (which makes sense to me) is that you will not see thyroid dysfunction until your adrenals have been completely overloaded for a *very* long time. However, I have no idea what to do for adrenals, really, besides taking my adrenal support supp which my ND gave to me. It's a subject I really need to take the time to read more about.
Regarding the Adrenal and Thyroid things you're taking- they look like they would be safe, imo, but I would likely see a ND or homeopath regarding them (just because I'm paranoid like that). Also, be aware that one of them contains Vitamin A, in case you're taking a Vit A supp and the other contains dulse, a seaweed and source of iodine.
They all appear to have zinc, which is great, but I would consider adding some selenium as well since zinc cannot be metabolized properly without it- it also helps to decrease thyroid antibodies if they're a concern.
Be aware that if your body is getting enough iodine, other halides are not usually a problem since they'll have no place to "stick". I believe the same is true, for a large part, with heavy metals though Panserbjorne would be a better person to ask about that- she's the one most experienced with it to my knowledge.

#22 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 01:10 AM

[QUOTE=JacquelineR;12940817] However, I have no idea what to do for adrenals, really, besides taking my adrenal support supp which my ND gave to me. [QUOTE]

Basic adrenal recovery is as follows.
Never eat anything refined or processed, especially sugars.
Make sure your salt is Celtic Sea salt.
Eat nutrient dense foods, especially liver and cultured raw milk.
If you are consuming grains, make sure they are being properly prepared.
And take Blue Ice High Vitamin Cod Liver Oil and Maca Root.
Paula

#23 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Eat nutrient dense foods, especially liver and cultured raw milk.
I'm assuming this advice is only if you're not allergic to milk?

#24 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
The general theme of animal protein is working for me, though I mostly focus on beef (and obviously no milk). It's weird to have cravings for red meat.
#25 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 01:56 PM - Thread Starter

I just got the TgAB back and there are no antibodies. So now I'm sitting here with a goiter and all these symptoms but no answers.

Can you have thyroid cancer with no thyroid antibodies? I've looked around online and it doesn't seem that you can. That is my CNP's main concern (thyroid cancer b/c of family history) b/c I have the goiter.

I faxed her this article about Postpartum Thyroiditis, and she still wants the scan to rule out cancer and won't start any treatment until then. I understand she has to cover her butt, but PPT is EXACTLY what I'm going through. If anything I'm hypER right now, but I bounce - which is what the article talks about.

I'm making my list of how to treat the adrenal fatigue. How do I eat/prepare the maca root?

#26 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 02:38 PM

I have PPT too Niccole. This is my 3rd time around. 1st time undiagnosed
The 2nd time I didn't show antibodies either for some reason.
I see you had a baby in Sept. so it's definitely still within the 'range' for hyperT. Thats how mine starts, hyper, then hypo.. hyperT is WAY worse
The brain fog is AWFUL. I used to have racing thoughts constantly but could never really say what it was that I was thinking..Are you losing weight despite eating tons too or is that just me :

oh i wanted to say as well, celiac/gluten intolerance is highly linked with thyroid disorders ..I found out I have Celiac about 9 months ago..this time around the PPT is MUCH less severe.

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

#27 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveryoumindthere View Post
I have PPT too Niccole. This is my 3rd time around. 1st time undiagnosed
The 2nd time I didn't show antibodies either for some reason.
I see you had a baby in Sept. so it's definitely still within the 'range' for hyperT. Thats how mine starts, hyper, then hypo.. hyperT is WAY worse
The brain fog is AWFUL. I used to have racing thoughts constantly but could never really say what it was that I was thinking..Are you losing weight despite eating tons too or is that just me :

oh i wanted to say as well, celiac/gluten intolerance is highly linked with thyroid disorders ..I found out I have Celiac about 9 months ago..this time around the PPT is MUCH less severe.
I have always lost a ton of weight within the first 6 weeks of having my babies. I will hold my lower weight, gain, and then crash. Right now my weight is not fluctuating, but it's high(er) - with no change in diet. I'm 5'8", 170 lbs (high for me) and eating about 1800-2200 healthy calories a day. There's so much to look into, but adding gluten to the list.

The mind racing is killing me. I can't handle music at all, my two toddlers voices are killing me, and we got a new fridge and I can't stand the noise it makes. This all sounds crazy, and it's the center of many jokes around here, but I can't handle any extra noise right now b/c my mind feels like it's on overload. Rescue Remedy isn't cutting it, and homeopathic Sepia and chamomille hasn't helped. I have never been this miserable!

Thanks for reading all of my complaints - I know I sound totally pathetic.

#28 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
If allergic as in ER type reaction, yes. If intolerent, the majority find that raw milk, especially cultured is completly non-reactive.
Processed milk is dead, hence the intolerence issues.
The calcium is unavailable, and the enzymes are dead, so the lactose causes problems.
Paula

#29 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 04:15 PM

One thing that contributes to the brain fog, is very high levels of estrogen, which is part of the cycle. Low thyroid/adrenals, high estrogen.
Have you noticed at O time, if you feel a little better? Or do you O infrequently?
Paula

#30 of 50 Old 01-08-2009, 04:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
One thing that contributes to the brain fog, is very high levels of estrogen, which is part of the cycle. Low thyroid/adrenals, high estrogen.
Have you noticed at O time, if you feel a little better? Or do you O infrequently?
Paula
Yes, yes, yes! I do NFP and I have noted that a few days around ovulation I feel better, and it is literally the only time of the month that I have any desire at all (still not "normal" though).

I started taking PureEssence FemCreme on Monday (2 x's a day) and haven't noticed a difference yet, but I'm praying that it helps soon. I don't know what this means either - but I bled until 10 week PP with DD, and have spotted every 2 weeks since.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page