Homeopathy Support Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 740 Old 01-27-2009, 06:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Looks like this is the active thread so here's an update on me!!

After the final straw with my CH / friend I am taking my healing in my own hands while searching / waiting for my new practitioner. I wound up with the ball in my throat again last week after the latest cancelation. I couldn't find it in me to call and say what I needed to to her and I couldn't write it either. So I meditated and said it all there!! Then I consulted a book I just got from freecycle Everybody's Guide To Homeopathic Remedies by Stephen Cummings, M.D. and Dana Ullman, M.P.H.. I decided Belladonna would be a good starting choice and I was right. It was gone in 2 days!! I also took a really nice soak in a hot spring in Hot Springs, MT. This water is like 3rd in the world for mineral content!! Still reading the book and its all just so fascinating and clarifying on so many levels!

I hate to even talk about down below bc I am 4 days out of my period and everything is still clear:::

So I did meditate on what might have gotten out of my way mentioned in a previous post. In the 7th layer of my aura I had a crazy separation going on. There was a royal blue. Here was how I perceived the world to be. There was also a royal purple and here was how I thought the world should be. This was my ultimate experience. I kept them completely separate no clouding of colors where they met in the layer but the faintest white keeping them separate. So anyhow I have gotten rid of the royal blue!!! I'm living the dream!! I have been so productive and really feeling good about everything. The business I'm starting is like a freight train with no breaks... full steam ahead. I was even offered what would have been my dream job at a local herb, oil, natural healing store here in town. I only considered it for 2 seconds before I knew my success is in my OWN business!! I have come across many road blocks everyday in starting this business and I know in the past it would have all just been too hard and I would have given up. Nothing is even slowing me down. The impossible does not exist to me anymore!!

How the heck has everyone else been?
#122 of 740 Old 01-27-2009, 06:54 PM

subbing
#123 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 12:47 AM

Wow mama_mich - sounds like things are going pretty well for you!

I'm pretty pleased to report that things are well with me too. I took the 3rd dose of my remedy last Thursday, and again- the eczema on my arm (which was almost clear) flared up again pretty bad for a few days, then started to subside- and a new, tiny spot popped up on the other arm. My leg rash came back too, and is going away now. My mood has been pretty good. Better tahn it has been in ages. It's hard to see how bad things have been once you come out of that cloud of depression.... I've been going for a walk every day (even today, in the snow/rain mix), after not having any motivation to leave the house (except for necessities- dr appointments, groceries, etc.) for months and months. I played peek-a-boo with DD today, and really enjoyed it. Not that I don't enjoy her every other day.... but not as much as I could and should, if that makes any sense. I'm definitely less irritable and critical of DP lately too. It's really bad when you can see a difference in your own behavior...

We went to a followup with DD's ped today (who is also her homeopath), and she was happy with DD's progress. She's also the only HCP I've found in years that will actually have a conversation with me, rather than just barking orders and not listening to anything I say. So I picked her brain a little.

I asked her what her thoughts were on dosing. She said she was taught (she studied with Paul Herschu) that basically dosing is not important- what's important is that you find the right remedy. If you do that, dose doesn't matter, antidotes don't matter (except for things that would change your constitution), etc. I mentioned that my homeopath gave me an remedy at 30C, which I take repeatedly, and she said that wasn't classical homeopathy. She said how it was explained to her (and I hope I don't butcher this) is that if you take a remedy that is not very diluted, that still has traces of the source in it, that anyone can react to it. But if you start at a high dose, which is extremely diluted and no source is remaining, only those people whose constitution is a match will react; to everyone else it will do nothing. Because basically, many people could fit under many constitutional remedies, since they overlap on so many symptoms. But with a high dilution, if you don't match on many of the symptoms, it won't do anything for you.

It made a lot of sense to me how she explained it. And made me curious about how a higher dose would have worked for me (better, worse)? Does anyone have any thoughts about this? I know we briefly touched on it earlier in the thread...

Mom to DD1 (10/07) and DD2 (3/11)
geek.gif I blog about our life with food allergies and eosinophilic disorders.
#124 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 01:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by changingseasons View Post
I asked her what her thoughts were on dosing. She said she was taught (she studied with Paul Herschu) that basically dosing is not important- what's important is that you find the right remedy. If you do that, dose doesn't matter, dose always matters. not as much as finding the remedy....but it always matters.

antidotes don't matter I tend to agree here.

(except for things that would change your constitution), etc. I mentioned that my homeopath gave me an remedy at 30C, which I take repeatedly, and she said that wasn't classical homeopathy. Based on what? Whose definition? It isn't constitutional homeopathy which is sometimes called classical. Hahnemann himself rarely used potencies higher than 30C. It was Kent that preferred higher potencies and popularized the constitutional approach. I consider classical homeopathy to be the use of one remedy at a time that matches the totality of the symptoms. You *are* doing that.

She said how it was explained to her (and I hope I don't butcher this) is that if you take a remedy that is not very diluted, that still has traces of the source in it, that anyone can react to it. That's only slightly true. It's the case in a proving when you take low potencies several times a day for weeks at a time. I wonder if she's aware that there *is* nothing left of the original source in a 30C? There is no detectable matter above a 12C as that is where Avogadro's number is exceeded.

But if you start at a high dose, which is extremely diluted and no source is remaining, only those people whose constitution is a match will react; to everyone else it will do nothing. Not true in my experience, not by a longshot.

Because basically, many people could fit under many constitutional remedies, since they overlap on so many symptoms. But with a high dilution, if you don't match on many of the symptoms, it won't do anything for you. I disagree 1000 percent. Beyond that you always match the remedy to the patient's vital force. Not everyone can tolerate a high potency. It is always prudent to start low and move up as indicated. Otherwise you risk aggravations that are totally unecessary.

It made a lot of sense to me how she explained it. And made me curious about how a higher dose would have worked for me (better, worse)? Does anyone have any thoughts about this? I know we briefly touched on it earlier in the thread...
I think you should trust your homeopath. He is being cautious and you are seeing results. Yes, eventually you may well go up, but he is making this process as gentle as possible. That is a good thing!
#125 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panserbjørne View Post
I think you should trust your homeopath. He is being cautious and you are seeing results. Yes, eventually you may well go up, but he is making this process as gentle as possible. That is a good thing!
Amen to that. I'm not positive of the last dose and dilution that I took. I do know she went WAAAAAAYYYY stronger than she did previously and really screwed me all up and made for a really unnecessary bad time / experience for me!!!
#126 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Thanks for giving me all that information- that really helps. I really asked her not so much because I was doubting my homeopath, more just wanting to figure out how it all works. I'm just a curious sort.

Plus, I have to trust 2 homeopaths- DD's homeopath, and my homeopath. So it helps me to understand the differences in how they do things.

So I am curious now about one thing... you said:
Quote:
dose always matters. not as much as finding the remedy....but it always matters.
And the way the she put it today made it sound like she just always gives the same dose- 200C, one time. Of course I could be totally wrong, I am just assuming by our conversation. So what are your thoughts about that? DD is still gaining weight, and her symptoms are changing slightly from less skin inflammation to more behavior issues. But I'm not sure if anything has changed past the initial 3 weeks after her remedy, besides that she's still gaining weight (although not quite as quickly.) Does it sound like it's still doing something? I'm not sure what I should expect to see I guess. (Our next followup for DD is in 2 months if that matters.)

#127 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 07:36 AM

Quote:
To me this approach somewhat discredits homeopathy is a form of medicine. I would never take a prescription without knowing what it was and the same goes for remedies. Knowing what remedy it is (IMO) doesn't mess anything up. It either does something or it doesn't. You get better or you don't. Just my two cents!

my instinct is to agree with your perspective. but i really beleive that when working with someone - not just a healer/doctor - you have to let them work the way they are used to working. if i dont like the way she does things i have the choice not to hire her, but if i do, then i should respect the way she does things. even if i woultnt do them the same way, i beleive that people work best when they can do things the way they are accustomed to.

and not knowing is kind of relaxing. i would be reading away in every materea medica on line and that i have in print on what ever she gave me. this is letting me just be the patient and be taken care of. which is a role that is nice to be in.

but... i have a hunch as to what type of remedy she gave. when i find out what it is i will explain.

but when we got home from the appt three symptoms that keep coming back , came back. when i told her she said that happens sometimes. that sounded weird to me. i figured it was from wearing myself out being on the road most of the day.

ETA just read everyones comments onm this page... so interesting to follow everyone's progress. i think that is part of what pushed me to go see someone again. now i am just waitin excitedly to receive my remedy and see what happens.
#128 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 07:47 AM

and... PB have you heard of Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy? homeopathytraining.org what have you heard?
#129 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilamama View Post
my instinct is to agree with your perspective. but i really beleive that when working with someone - not just a healer/doctor - you have to let them work the way they are used to working. if i dont like the way she does things i have the choice not to hire her, but if i do, then i should respect the way she does things. even if i woultnt do them the same way, i beleive that people work best when they can do things the way they are accustomed to.
I just want to be clear....you asked if there had been discussion about this approach. If you are happy with it it doesn't matter what I, or anyone else thinks. I would never do that to someone, nor would I take a remedy from someone who did that. As you said though, I wouldn't see anyone who would do that. If you are happy....carry on!
#130 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Thanks for giving me all that information- that really helps. I really asked her not so much because I was doubting my homeopath, more just wanting to figure out how it all works. I'm just a curious sort.
I totally get that, no criticism here.

Plus, I have to trust 2 homeopaths- DD's homeopath, and my homeopath. So it helps me to understand the differences in how they do things.
agreed, however what got my hackles up was her saying that your homeopath was not practicing classically.

So I am curious now about one thing... you said:
And the way the she put it today made it sound like she just always gives the same dose- 200C, one time. Of course I could be totally wrong, I am just assuming by our conversation. So what are your thoughts about that? DD is still gaining weight, and her symptoms are changing slightly from less skin inflammation to more behavior issues. But I'm not sure if anything has changed past the initial 3 weeks after her remedy, besides that she's still gaining weight (although not quite as quickly.) Does it sound like it's still doing something? I'm not sure what I should expect to see I guess. (Our next followup for DD is in 2 months if that matters.)
Basically I assume a remedy is working until I see evidence that it isn't. You saw that with yours and then repeated which was appropriate. With your dd it can get tricky. The remedy isn't going to make her less of a kid...she will still have her rough spots. It's just important at this point to watch for a return of old stuff which you would note and report. I know it's frustrating, but unless something *happens* I'd just ride it out until the next appointment.
#131 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilamama View Post
and... PB have you heard of Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy? homeopathytraining.org what have you heard?
dont' really know much about it!
#132 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 01:50 PM

DD is on to remedy number 2. She had 3 doses of 30c calc carb over a 24 hour period. We'll see if I notice anything. I finally crystal tested her for more bad foods and am convinced she cannot handle even minute corn ingredients so her system is still harboring some bad stuff and I don't know how effective any remedy will really be until she is free of bad foods in her system. Yesterday was the first truly corn free day in a while and she had a 3.5 hour stretch of sleep which was great.

Still a sleepy mama to my fabulous 2 year old girl
#133 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 01:52 PM

nalo- Hopefully it will be the opposite! I hope she finds the freedom to eat what she wants through homeopathy!!
#134 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalo View Post
DD is on to remedy number 2. She had 3 doses of 30c calc carb over a 24 hour period. We'll see if I notice anything. I finally crystal tested her for more bad foods and am convinced she cannot handle even minute corn ingredients so her system is still harboring some bad stuff and I don't know how effective any remedy will really be until she is free of bad foods in her system. Yesterday was the first truly corn free day in a while and she had a 3.5 hour stretch of sleep which was great.
I think this is one of my very favorite remedies. That's a weird thing to say....but it's true. I ADORE calc carb.

The right remedy should help with the food stuff, I just see it being more fully effective when the body isn't being constantly challenged. You should still see progress though, IMO.
#135 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalo View Post
That's awesome about the sleep. But sorry about the corn... Corn is evil. And in everything. Definitely one of the hardest things to avoid. I swear, if one more person offers DD a sticker this week... (adhesives are made out of corn, in case anyone is confused)

#136 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
That's awesome about the sleep. But sorry about the corn... Corn is evil. And in everything. Definitely one of the hardest things to avoid. I swear, if one more person offers DD a sticker this week... (adhesives are made out of corn, in case anyone is confused)
That is fascinating!!! Who would have thought! I guess corn mazes would be out of the question? Thinking on it corn IS everywhere isn't it?
#137 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Banned

1-Remedy potency DOES matter-
2-Dispensing DOES matter-
3-The Well indicated Remedy DOES matter-
4-Size of the dose DOES matter-(Organon states a granule the size of a poppyseed is to be used)

To keep dosing "repeatedly" with the exact same potency (drydose pellet) will cause a homeopathic "proving".You cannot hurry up the case by repetition.Its not the more the better.

The Vital force only reacts to a specific tune of a specific potency at that specific time.

This is why its best for treatment to start at the lowest potency and work up gradually (like the notes on the pianokeys)
If the homeopath starts right away at 200C it might cause a shock to the patients vital force causing extreme aggravation. These is no such rule in the Organon where it states "Start all patients at 200C potency"..................

Dry dose via wetdose;
Ladies there is a difference-
A drydose= one pill taken under the tongue.
wetdose= one #10 poppysized granule (organon) disolved in water and succussed take one teaspoon only,Watch and wait till symptoms indicate a repeat or not repeat. A repetition may only happen if the dose has been succussed prior to intake,or else your repeating the same potency again (not wise-Organon),Chronic deep acting symptoms may not need repetition for weeks/months a year!
Many/most remedies last 45-65 days or longer!
The acute remedies like Aconite/arnica last 1-2 days,NOT ALWAYS-I have a woman who only needs Arnica once a yr.(for an injury to her leg that happened 10yrs ago-I use a 10M-50M potency on her)
With a wetdose dispensed the homeopath can control the exact potency dose,With a drydose you cannot.
Sorry I hope I did not confuse anyone.........................
I am glad this thread is still going strong!
#138 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 05:27 PM

My homeopath recommended her remedies today: sepia and opium. I was pretty shocked by the later. I'd never heard of its use. Anyone have any interesting info in it?
#139 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Banned

Homeopathic Opium:

I can only reply "general",I dont know the case so no specifics.

Used for severe constipation
extreme fright
Heroin withdrawl/detox
coma,stroke,convulsions,head injury
Just a few.....................................Hope this helps
#140 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyler View Post
Homeopathic Opium:

I can only reply "general",I dont know the case so no specifics.

Used for severe constipation
extreme fright
Heroin withdrawl/detox
coma,stroke,convulsions,head injury
Just a few.....................................Hope this helps
that's what I was reading too....these don't really fit my dd's symptoms so I'm not sure why the homeopath suggested it just yet.
#141 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

I have seen it used many times for lethargic babies. When babies have undergone a trauma at birth (you wouldn't necessarily know this....it doesn't mean a crazy dramatic birth, it could just mean that their heartrate was depressed momentarily, but given the background (miasms again) this may create extreme fear for the baby) I have seen it be a great match. The whole picture has to fit, and these babies were lethargic and not stooling....plus the parent's history indicated it as well.

IS he thinking of giving your child both?
#142 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyler View Post
1-Remedy potency DOES matter-
2-Dispensing DOES matter-
3-The Well indicated Remedy DOES matter-
4-Size of the dose DOES matter-(Organon states a granule the size of a poppyseed is to be used)

To keep dosing "repeatedly" with the exact same potency (drydose pellet) will cause a homeopathic "proving".You cannot hurry up the case by repetition.Its not the more the better.
I fully understand what you are saying. That is what I was referring to. Would you consider there to be a risk of proving if the dry dose was taken once and the second dose was given a week or two later? And to follow up...what about Hahnemann's idea of provings strengthening the vital force?

The Vital force only reacts to a specific tune of a specific potency at that specific time.
absolutely.

This is why its best for treatment to start at the lowest potency and work up gradually (like the notes on the pianokeys)
This is what I have always been taught. Jump too high too fast and you can be in trouble.

If the homeopath starts right away at 200C it might cause a shock to the patients vital force causing extreme aggravation. These is no such rule in the Organon where it states "Start all patients at 200C potency"..................
There isn't indeed! It was seen as far more prudent to start low, but ALWAYS matching the potency to the patient's vital force. There is no RULE other than follow the case in front of you.

Dry dose via wetdose;
Ladies there is a difference-
A drydose= one pill taken under the tongue.
wetdose= one #10 poppysized granule (organon) disolved in water and succussed take one teaspoon only,Watch and wait till symptoms indicate a repeat or not repeat.
This is something I get hung up on. Maybe you could help! I understand the Organon says #10 pellets....but why? IF you are dissolving in water, why would the size matter? I have read alot on this subject, but I'm still in the dark. I have to admit I believe there IS a difference....I just can't say why.

A repetition may only happen if the dose has been succussed prior to intake,or else your repeating the same potency again (not wise-Organon),Chronic deep acting symptoms may not need repetition for weeks/months a year!
here is the question of antidoting again. I have been taught that generally antidoting isn't something to worry about. Yes, the remedies CAN be antidoted, but not generally by a mint flavored cookie or the like. However when the action of the remedy ceases abruptly and the picture hasn't changed, what would you say has happened?

Many/most remedies last 45-65 days or longer!
The acute remedies like Aconite/arnica last 1-2 days,NOT ALWAYS-I have a woman who only needs Arnica once a yr.(for an injury to her leg that happened 10yrs ago-I use a 10M-50M potency on her)
but that wouldn't be an acute usage of the remedy....if it's ongoing it's considered chronic. So the idea of the arnica in an acute situation at a low potency (30C for a blow to the head) likely wouldn't last longer as the vital force would use it, correct?

With a wetdose dispensed the homeopath can control the exact potency dose,With a drydose you cannot.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE talk more about this. It's just so important! SO many homeopaths do not dissolve remedies in water. It is a totally different experience.

Sorry I hope I did not confuse anyone.........................
I am glad this thread is still going strong!
me too, and glad too that you are here!
#143 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 06:23 PM

Sorry I got your hackles raised earlier PB , but I'm really enjoying this discussion. And thanks for your input GT!

The wet/dry comments reminded me of another question. My first dose was a dry dose- 5 tablets, 30C. Then at my next appointment, he gave me a liquid remedy. It came in a bottle (already liquid), and he put it into alcohol- like a tincture. I am supposed to shake (that's successing, right?) it each time before I use it. So that would mean that my dose is going up each time that I take it, correct? I'm also curious how common it is to use liquid remedies; I had only seen the dry remedies before.

I'm curious about the antidoting question that PB posed as well. My first does lasted exactly 6 days, and then BAM- I felt like crap again, even worse than I had before I took the remedy. Then I took the 2nd dose, and it lasted just over a week. It hasn't been even a week since that dose, but I'm still doing great so far. I'm curious- am I antidoting it? Or does it just last a different amount of time for everyone? Like my body is using it up quickly, and then I need another dose?

I'm really enjoying these discussions. So much to learn.

#144 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Sorry I got your hackles raised earlier PB , but I'm really enjoying this discussion. And thanks for your input GT!

YOU didn't at all. It was the comment by the homeopath. As Gina said there is no, "start at 200C rule" and it irritated me that she was saying your homeopath wasn't treating classically. That's all!

The wet/dry comments reminded me of another question. My first dose was a dry dose- 5 tablets, 30C. Then at my next appointment, he gave me a liquid remedy. It came in a bottle (already liquid), and he put it into alcohol- like a tincture. I am supposed to shake (that's successing, right?) it each time before I use it. So that would mean that my dose is going up each time that I take it, correct? I'm also curious how common it is to use liquid remedies; I had only seen the dry remedies before.
Classical homeopathy uses remedies dissolved in water. It is the standard as far as I know. Yes, you are shaking it (with impact....so you would be hitting it on your hand each time. That is succussion) and changing the dose each time.

I'm curious about the antidoting question that PB posed as well. My first does lasted exactly 6 days, and then BAM- I felt like crap again, even worse than I had before I took the remedy. Then I took the 2nd dose, and it lasted just over a week. It hasn't been even a week since that dose, but I'm still doing great so far. I'm curious- am I antidoting it? Or does it just last a different amount of time for everyone?
Everyone will be different! Our bodies are all unique as are our situations and of course our vital forces. That's one of the reasons it takes so long to learn the system.

Like my body is using it up quickly, and then I need another dose?

I'm really enjoying these discussions. So much to learn.
it's certainly an amazing system.
#145 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 06:45 PM

Hi all - I'm just getting caught up after getting back from vacation. I have a question about dosage and repetition. When DD needs an acute remedy, usually I am told to give her the remedy every 2-4 hours (sometimes every 4-6 hours), spacing out with improvement. Then a couple of times I have been told to give her the remedy every 5 minutes 3 times, then every 15 minutes 3 times, then every half hour 2 times. We did this one time when she had a really high fever, using Belladonna. Her fever started to come down by the time we were at the half hour intervals. So it seems like this method contradicts what you are saying about not repeating the dose, or one dose lasting 1-2 days. Just wondering what your take on this is. Also, when you say that most remedies last 45 days or longer, would that mean that I would expect to have to redose a constitutional remedy every 2 months or so and that it's not a permanent fix?
#146 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 09:32 PM

Whew.
I'm still kind of swirling from my appointment today. Just a lot got stirred up in discussing what is going on with me. I'm still not entirely sure what's going on with me. I feel like I just came out of an incredibly intense counseling session and I'm still processing.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#147 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
Whew.
I'm still kind of swirling from my appointment today. Just a lot got stirred up in discussing what is going on with me. I'm still not entirely sure what's going on with me. I feel like I just came out of an incredibly intense counseling session and I'm still processing.
So was it a good appointment? I totally felt like that after mine too. Did you get a remedy?

#148 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
So was it a good appointment? I totally felt like that after mine too. Did you get a remedy?
It was a great appointment! It was just so strange... all of these things that I didn't piece together that (now) feel like they should have been obvious.
No remedy yet, no. He said he needs a day or two to get all the data into his thingie. (I saw avent?- maybe it was PB- mention using a remedy program or something on some thread somewhere? I think that's what he was talking about.)
He basically said to take the Ipecac if I need it, but if he puts me on a remedy, he would not want me taking another remedy. I said "Of course."

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#149 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 10:17 PM - Thread Starter

repertorizing can be incredibly intense. I do have access to programs, but I love repping by hand. It's a skill and there's no better way to develop it than to use it.

It can be a totally foreign experience to go into that appointment. There are no other practitioners that see as deeply into a person as a homeopath. You do sort of feel like you have bared your soul afterwards!

I'm so glad you got in and can't wait to hear about your remedy!
#150 of 740 Old 01-28-2009, 11:54 PM

Location: Learning about ancient history along with the kiddos
Subbing...PB I'm not trying to stalk you, really!

I have lots of comments about stuff on this thread. I'm trying to decide if I should attempt to post them or just join in where we're at. Hmmm.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page