Cysts??????? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-18-2002, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My son was born with a ganglieon (I doupt I spelled that one right!!! ) cyst on his forehead. It has been checked by a neruologist when he was 2 months old and there are no problems with it, just a cosmetic issue ( and it isn't a big deal I'm just curiours about possible remedies, if there are any). He has hit his head twice (clutsy like his mamma!! ) directly on the cyst and it popped but comes back. He is 17 months old now and I am just curious if anyone knows of any natural remedy that could be put on it to either shrink it (its about the size and thickness of the tip of your pinkey now??) or get rid of it totally. I have talked to a lot of different people that have them and they get rid of them by wacking their arm, leg or wherever the cyst is with a book or something, even the doc said this(she didn't recommend hitting my kid just sharing info about the tpe of cyst it is), but I can't wack my kids head with something . Any ideas????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2002, 09:55 PM

Noo.... but If he's popped it himself and it's come back, then probably it would if you whacked it yourself.
Old 04-19-2002, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter

Hera~ Hi there

I don't want to "wack it myself" I was just trying to describe the only treatment for this type of cyst that has been shared with me ~ I'm not going to hit my kid's head for a cosmetic blemish (or anything else for that matter!!!!!) and yes, the folks that do have them that I've talked to and pop them by hitting them with something do have them come back, even if they don't come back in the exact same place. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had these cysts before and what they've done about them, if anything.

User Tag List