4 yr old. with 104.1 fever and white spots on tonsils - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 01-18-2004, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello everyone, I need help on what to give my 4yr old (in APRIL) he was had a fever on 102.3- 104.1 all day today and I looked in his throat and he has white spots on his tonsils and on the back of his throat. What can I give naturally for this? I have some bac-pro drops that the chiro. gave him for something else. He's not wanting to drink a whole lot and won't eat at all. What is a natural fever reducer. And will arnica help if I rub it on the outside of his throat?? I really don't want him on antibiotics because that is what started the cycle of being sick in the first place. (since Thanks giving) Thanks in advance.

Brandy

:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 01-19-2004, 01:08 AM

Okay, I think that this could be an infectious disease--mumps or something-cant remember. remember the picture tho from yrs ago. get thee to a dr.
laura
#3 of 4 Old 01-19-2004, 01:11 AM

Actually, it sounds more like strep throat to me. I would watch him really carefully--and I would bring him to the doctor. I know it's really hard when you feel like your child has gone through a whole round of problems caused by antibiotics, but sometimes you really do need them. If it's just a viral sore throat, he'll get well on his own, but if it is strep, then he might need the help. With a fever like that and the white spots on his throat, that's the first thing I think.

#4 of 4 Old 01-19-2004, 01:14 AM

Bella Donna (sp?) for the fever, and Colloidal Silver for the throat..it's a natural antibiotic, and it may just do the trick.

Hope he gets better, and keep him hydrated!!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page