THE Iodine Thread - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#541 of 710 Old 01-03-2010, 08:25 PM
 
bigknitwit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 669
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anybody can help me with this: I started taking Lugol's iodine about 7ish weeks ago. The doctor said to work up to 5ml/day. At the same time, he told me to increase my vit D intake to 10000IU/day (I take some as fermented CLO, some as vit D3 drops, and go gluten free. I did all of these things without incident for a while. However, now, within the past week or 2, I've started getting what seems to be ECZEMA patches! There is one behind my knee, and one on my chest. I've never had eczema in my life. Is it just because of the very dry winter air (never had this problem before), or is something else going on here? It is incessantly itchy. How do I deal with this eczema issue? I have no fillings in my mouth, and I recently added B12 and a little magnesium...
bigknitwit is offline  
#542 of 710 Old 01-23-2010, 02:40 PM - Thread Starter
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bigknitwit,

I'm sorry I didn't see this until now! It's likely bromide detox... the folks on the Iodine Yahoo list have experienced this. Have you tried the salt load protocol? That is reported to fix it.
JaneS is offline  
#543 of 710 Old 01-23-2010, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New iodine based pharmaceutical for breast health:

IOGen
http://www.news-medical.net/news/201...-February.aspx
JaneS is offline  
#544 of 710 Old 01-23-2010, 08:26 PM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
Usually it's digestion related and the absence of the instrinsic factor that absorbs B12.... and the strength of your stomach acid plays a role. Also even if digestion is working well, if you eat high carb, or a lot of liquid with your meals, this lowers your stomach acid. Most people do and have eaten this way all their life, in addition to processed foods in standard diets, so I think this is a simple reason why most are B12 deficient.
Even If your blood work shows your B12 as being in "normal range" should you still supplement B12??
mom61508 is offline  
#545 of 710 Old 01-23-2010, 11:23 PM
 
Theloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: some planet
Posts: 6,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
Even If your blood work shows your B12 as being in "normal range" should you still supplement B12??
You can also test MMA as a more sensitive indicator. Or just try supping and see if you notice a difference.

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
Theloose is offline  
#546 of 710 Old 01-24-2010, 12:10 AM
 
tanyalynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: TX, but anticipating one more move
Posts: 11,508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
Even If your blood work shows your B12 as being in "normal range" should you still supplement B12??
I've read that the top third of the range is where normal healthy people are.
tanyalynn is offline  
#547 of 710 Old 01-24-2010, 09:24 AM
 
bigknitwit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 669
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I stopped taking the iodine after posting about the eczema, and it has really subsided. It is not gone, but it is almost. I had planned to wait until I see my doctor again Feb 5 before attempting to restart, but maybe I should do some of the salt flushing and see if it completely clears the eczema, and then restart the iodine...? I also seem to have a newly developped sensitivity to cooked milk - makes me feel a little nauseous. Raw milk is fine, as is cooked yogurt, cheese, etc. But a cup of hot chocolate is out, and cream sauces with a meal also make me feel bad... sigh. Is this also the work of the iodine? Will the salt help this too??

I had wanted to start supping my kids with the iodine, but I really don't want to bring about these kinds of symptoms in them. Should I jsut go really really slowly (1 drop/day)?
bigknitwit is offline  
#548 of 710 Old 01-24-2010, 03:24 PM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
You can also test MMA as a more sensitive indicator. Or just try supping and see if you notice a difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaLopez View Post
I've read that the top third of the range is where normal healthy people are.
Thank you
mom61508 is offline  
#549 of 710 Old 01-24-2010, 03:27 PM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone with Hashis here supping iodine? I keep getting conflicting info on whether or not it's "safe" to take when you have Hashis. I'm currently in a hyper state(that's what the blood work showed)although I don't feel hyper
mom61508 is offline  
#550 of 710 Old 01-27-2010, 07:46 AM
 
zjandosmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 939
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have just found out I have DCIS. Anyone know or have experience with this and iodine def. I am trying to find ways around radiation. Wondering if I have the tumor removed and then test and treat iodine def. if that would do it for me. I have been having hormone issues and thinking that that is what caused the cancer. thoughts?

momma to 4!
zjandosmom is offline  
#551 of 710 Old 01-27-2010, 05:37 PM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjandosmom View Post
I have just found out I have DCIS. Anyone know or have experience with this and iodine def. I am trying to find ways around radiation. Wondering if I have the tumor removed and then test and treat iodine def. if that would do it for me. I have been having hormone issues and thinking that that is what caused the cancer. thoughts?
Bumping for you
mom61508 is offline  
#552 of 710 Old 01-28-2010, 07:33 AM
 
zjandosmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 939
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mom61508 - thank you! Just met with my surgeon. I have high grade DCIS and surgery is scheduled for Feb 10.

momma to 4!
zjandosmom is offline  
#553 of 710 Old 01-28-2010, 01:07 PM
 
nichole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bear, DE
Posts: 3,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
Anyone with Hashis here supping iodine? I keep getting conflicting info on whether or not it's "safe" to take when you have Hashis. I'm currently in a hyper state(that's what the blood work showed)although I don't feel hyper
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

I just got back from my appt. He is testing tsh. He was asking how I felt on my current dose and I started crying. It was very embarrassing and not helpful. I've never cried at the doctor's office before...blah.

I asked about iodine, but he didn't seem to know anything about it. He started talking about doing an iodine intake and ultrasound. Is he talking about the radioactive iodine thingie? I tried to explain about iodine deficiencies and he said I get enough through salt and seafood. That's what I figured he would say, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
nichole is offline  
#554 of 710 Old 01-28-2010, 08:27 PM
 
MomToEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North Texas
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, we have been using iodine, selenium, c, and magnesium along with our usual slew of supps for a couple months or more now. I am hypothyroid on 90 mg (3 grains) of dessicated thyroid, DH is on 1 grain, DS (3 yo) is an unknown factor. So far DH and I both started experiencing sky rocketing blood pressure. I dropped my thyroid down to 1 grain and it went away. Thinking perhaps my thyroid is working again. I cut down DH's iodine since I don't really know what to do. I also am getting boils on my chest, neck and face. DH is having insomnia. No obvious signs with DS - I give him 2 - 4 drops lugols a day and we were taking 8 drops having worked up to that from 2 drops also. Oh, and my 23 day cycle went to 32 last month and who knows so far this month - we are at 25.

Suggestions? I am on the yahoo group but find it overwhelming

Melissa 38 DH 47, Emerson '06, Arrow '09 angel2.gif, and Drake Valan EDD 12/22/10.
MomToEmerson is offline  
#555 of 710 Old 01-28-2010, 09:45 PM
 
nichole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bear, DE
Posts: 3,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
Anyone with Hashis here supping iodine? I keep getting conflicting info on whether or not it's "safe" to take when you have Hashis. I'm currently in a hyper state(that's what the blood work showed)although I don't feel hyper
https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.php

This guy claims that iodine can help hashi's patients. I found some people online that claim to be low in iodine and hashis. So you know I'm just going to try it. I'll report how it goes. I'm going to start with Iosol maybe every other day and see how I feel. I can't feel any worse lol. I found Iosol on amazon. IIRC, it is 1 mg as opposed to the 12.5 mg in Iodoral. I think that's right. There are wonderful reviews of both on amazon. I'm very hopeful!!
nichole is offline  
#556 of 710 Old 01-28-2010, 09:48 PM
 
nichole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bear, DE
Posts: 3,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToEmerson View Post
Well, we have been using iodine, selenium, c, and magnesium along with our usual slew of supps for a couple months or more now. I am hypothyroid on 90 mg (3 grains) of dessicated thyroid, DH is on 1 grain, DS (3 yo) is an unknown factor. So far DH and I both started experiencing sky rocketing blood pressure. I dropped my thyroid down to 1 grain and it went away. Thinking perhaps my thyroid is working again. I cut down DH's iodine since I don't really know what to do. I also am getting boils on my chest, neck and face. DH is having insomnia. No obvious signs with DS - I give him 2 - 4 drops lugols a day and we were taking 8 drops having worked up to that from 2 drops also. Oh, and my 23 day cycle went to 32 last month and who knows so far this month - we are at 25.

Suggestions? I am on the yahoo group but find it overwhelming
This is why I stopped armour and went back to synthroid. I felt like I was having a heart attack. Maybe I needed more adrenal support. I think cutting back and seeing how you feel is what I would do. Good luck figuring it out.

If your cycle went to 32 days, could you have been stressed? That can delay ovulation and then the cycle is a little longer.

It is very overwhelming. I agree.
nichole is offline  
#557 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 03:33 AM
 
MomToEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North Texas
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichole View Post
This is why I stopped armour and went back to synthroid. I felt like I was having a heart attack. Maybe I needed more adrenal support. I think cutting back and seeing how you feel is what I would do. Good luck figuring it out.

If your cycle went to 32 days, could you have been stressed? That can delay ovulation and then the cycle is a little longer.

It is very overwhelming. I agree.
LOL! Yes, to say I was stressed is the understatement of the year

Armour is no longer effective for most people, just FYI. They reformulated last spring and it stopped working for everyone I know who was taking it. We all switched to natural dessicated thyroid from Canada and it works well. I definitely don't want the synthetic stuff - everything about it scares the poo out of me. I am thinking I just don't need as much and that is why I started having the hypo symptoms?

But yeah, it can also be a sign that you need cortisol - hydrocort. My DH is on that. If he took thyroid without it (which he accidentally did one day) his heart would race and it was like he was on some kind of speed. I never had that problem.

Melissa 38 DH 47, Emerson '06, Arrow '09 angel2.gif, and Drake Valan EDD 12/22/10.
MomToEmerson is offline  
#558 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 10:53 AM
 
nichole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bear, DE
Posts: 3,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MomToEmerson, Thanks for the heads up about armour. I guess i've been out of the loop.
nichole is offline  
#559 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 01:27 PM
 
tanyalynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: TX, but anticipating one more move
Posts: 11,508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MomToEmerson, if it were _me_ a big jump in the length of my cycle would be a good thing. I've been hanging out around 23 days for quite a while and it's a short luteal phase for me, I think it's an adrenal stress/low progesterone/short LP situation. So maybe better thyroid function is reducing stress on your adrenals? For me, my adrenals are worse, and need more TLC than my thyroid, but maybe it was the opposite for you? If you don't already chart your cycle to see when you ovulate, it may be helpful in understanding what's going on.
tanyalynn is offline  
#560 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichole View Post
https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.php

This guy claims that iodine can help hashi's patients. I found some people online that claim to be low in iodine and hashis. So you know I'm just going to try it. I'll report how it goes. I'm going to start with Iosol maybe every other day and see how I feel. I can't feel any worse lol. I found Iosol on amazon. IIRC, it is 1 mg as opposed to the 12.5 mg in Iodoral. I think that's right. There are wonderful reviews of both on amazon. I'm very hopeful!!
Dr. Brownstein is one of the premier iodine researchers in the country along with Flechas and Abraham. I post above his protocol for Hashi's patients. ATP cofactors as well as selenium (and magnesium and C) are essential to take along with iodine in this case. There is also evidence of gluten intolerance causing Hashi's.
JaneS is offline  
#561 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjandosmom View Post
I have just found out I have DCIS. Anyone know or have experience with this and iodine def. I am trying to find ways around radiation. Wondering if I have the tumor removed and then test and treat iodine def. if that would do it for me. I have been having hormone issues and thinking that that is what caused the cancer. thoughts?


Breast Cancer Choices
www.breastcancerchoices.org

Vitamin D and Breast Cancer
http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/cancerBreast.shtml
JaneS is offline  
#562 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 04:49 PM
 
lil_miss_understood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 10,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hmm.
I started supping the family with iodine but only at the RDA level since we don't do iodized salt etc. Then ds1 brought home a cold, which everyone caught. I know it's a cold but I'm wondering if some of the symptoms aren't from starting to get iodine again; swollen lymph nodes and sore throat. Kids have also been INCREDIBLY restless at night and skipping naps.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
lil_miss_understood is offline  
#563 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Are you giving in AM? Iodine can certainly overwhelm a less than functioning detox system I can tell you from personal experience! How are you calculating RDA?
JaneS is offline  
#564 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 05:30 PM
 
lil_miss_understood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 10,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was using the RDA from this site.
No, I've been giving/taking it in the evening. It's the only meal we all eat together and I just put one drop (75mcg- so adults are actually only getting 1/2 RDA or less) in our drinks- except for ds2 and ds3, who are breastfeeding will eventually get their own but not atm.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
lil_miss_understood is offline  
#565 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 07:48 PM
 
OurGift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Ladies!

I am trying to get through this huge thread which is taking some time, but please tell me that organic dulse from Maine Coast is safe. I can literally eat a whole bag in 2 days! I am breastfeeding a 7 month old, so I am worried that I may be doing something wrong here. TMI alert: I did notice that when I finished this last bag my saliva glands were over active on the undersides/side of my tongue. Like pouring out saliva. So that got me poking around here on MDC for some answers.

The dulse was recommended to me by an Asian friend of mine that said "a lot of Asian women eat seaweed when they're pregnant and breastfeeding." I know she showed me to put like a little bit in soups, salads and to snack, but I CRAVE it! I went through like 4 bags in a month when I initially bought it and then must have stopped craving because that was like 3 months ago. Then I bought a bag and couldn't stop myself. Thanks! She also recommended CLO, but that stuff is gross!! I saw someone mention "Greener Pastures" fermented something, which flavor though and is it still gross?

And I do have a couple mercury fillings.

Oh, and eczema since childhood.

NAK

Mother of two boys and a stork-boy.gif on the way!

OurGift is offline  
#566 of 710 Old 01-29-2010, 11:39 PM
 
zjandosmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 939
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JaneS - Thank you! Great info.

momma to 4!
zjandosmom is offline  
#567 of 710 Old 01-30-2010, 12:27 AM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OurGift View Post
Hi Ladies!

I am trying to get through this huge thread which is taking some time, but please tell me that organic dulse from Maine Coast is safe. I can literally eat a whole bag in 2 days! I am breastfeeding a 7 month old, so I am worried that I may be doing something wrong here. TMI alert: I did notice that when I finished this last bag my saliva glands were over active on the undersides/side of my tongue. Like pouring out saliva. So that got me poking around here on MDC for some answers.

The dulse was recommended to me by an Asian friend of mine that said "a lot of Asian women eat seaweed when they're pregnant and breastfeeding." I know she showed me to put like a little bit in soups, salads and to snack, but I CRAVE it! I went through like 4 bags in a month when I initially bought it and then must have stopped craving because that was like 3 months ago. Then I bought a bag and couldn't stop myself. Thanks! She also recommended CLO, but that stuff is gross!! I saw someone mention "Greener Pastures" fermented something, which flavor though and is it still gross?

And I do have a couple mercury fillings.

Oh, and eczema since childhood.

NAK
I like Maine Coast company. I eat there kelp. From what I read kelp is said to be more of a problem I believe but I haven't read a ton on it. I know Pat (Wuwei)uses Maine Coast as well. And YES Green pastures FCLO is so good for you! Is it yummy? Not so much but You can't not take when you read up on how beneficial it is for you and your nursling DD is 19 months and takes it by the spoon with a pineapple juice chaser every night At least get your LO started on it early. You will get used to it.
mom61508 is offline  
#568 of 710 Old 01-30-2010, 04:02 AM
 
OurGift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
I like Maine Coast company. I eat there kelp. From what I read kelp is said to be more of a problem I believe but I haven't read a ton on it. I know Pat (Wuwei)uses Maine Coast as well. And YES Green pastures FCLO is so good for you! Is it yummy? Not so much but You can't not take when you read up on how beneficial it is for you and your nursling DD is 19 months and takes it by the spoon with a pineapple juice chaser every night At least get your LO started on it early. You will get used to it.
Thanks for responding!

I have some questions, where do I read up about this CLO? I looked around and I am not finding much on their site? Do we know that there is no mercury in their product? When are you supposed to start giving it to LO's?

Does anyone have any idea why I had really overactive saliva glands after I ate that dulse? And why I crave it so much?

Thanks again!

Mother of two boys and a stork-boy.gif on the way!

OurGift is offline  
#569 of 710 Old 01-30-2010, 12:01 PM
 
Tamara3395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello Everyone,
I am new to Iodine, having been prescribed by my Naturopath Iodoral for a deficiency. I have a multinodular goiter, hypothyroidism. I am on 1 grain of ERFA (same as old Armour, only from Canada). I am taking all supporting nutrients, and have read many posts here and over at Curezone. My question is about the bromide de-tox. I started on 12.5 mg. for two weeks, then increased to 25 mg. per my doc's orders. Immediate bromide detox, severe. I went off for 2 months, and this time started slower, at 6.25 mg. After 3 days, same de-tox symptoms, only less severe, but with added NIGHTMARES of the worst kind-and I mean worst! At least three of them a night, sometimes more. I cannot sleep well at all, I'm maybe getting 3 hours a night. In addition, I started my period again on day 13 of my cycle. What gives? What would be your advice to me? I seem super sensitive. I am taking Peter Gilliams' liquid multi, along with natural Calm mag, and 5,000 mg. C a day, fish oils, ALA, digestive enzymes, and probiotics. I have gone back off, and have been off 2 days, but symptoms persist. Please baby me a bit and give me some advice! It's really hard with 4 kids, homeschooling, and a absent hubby due to work requirements (he's working out of state).
Thank you,
Tamara
Tamara3395 is offline  
#570 of 710 Old 01-30-2010, 01:30 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CLO 101

Green Pastures fermented CLO is heavy metal tested.


Any sea vegetables (dulse, kelp, etc.) need to be heavy metal tested.


Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
Reply

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off