THE Iodine Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 09:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, I ordered some liquid dulse and it says 4 drops = 225 mcg. I have been taking that for a week and thinking "wow, I feel better." But now I realize that is really only .255 mg which is nothing, right!!?? ha!

What is a good slow starting dose if my drops are 4 drops = 225mcg?

Thanks ladies!
#122 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
Big reason NOT to choose seaweed for your iodine: BROMIDES. And arsenic.

Yes, seaweeds can contain significant amounts of bromide. It is thought to be the cause of goiter in certain Japanese studied with very high iodine intake from seaweed who by rights shouldn't have goiter at all. I wonder if my past large consumption of seaweed are contributing to my very hard time I'm having with 1-2 drops of Lugol's. I have to say I'm regretting not studying enough... as you know I'm a whole foods kind of gal too!

(and I think seaweed does NOT contain iodide?)

I can't do 2 drops of Lugol's (12.5mg). I feel completely horrible even with salt flushes 3x day. And I think I'm getting a yeast infection which I haven't had in years! This could also be mercury detox causing yeast? I need to find out more. Thank goodness for Candex.
You probably know this as everyone seems to know more than me but I was just reading that mag supplementation is implicated in candida infections...

Do you have a link about seaweeds containg bromides? Everywhere I've read says that seaweeds counteract the affects of bromide...I am getting more and more confused...

mum to 3, 8 yo dd: 6yo ds and 4yo dd
#123 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris99 View Post
You probably know this as everyone seems to know more than me but I was just reading that mag supplementation is implicated in candida infections...

Do you have a link about seaweeds containg bromides? Everywhere I've read says that seaweeds counteract the affects of bromide...I am getting more and more confused...
Actually Iodine is used for treatment in candida and systemic yeast infections....

"Iodine appears to be the best remedy to eliminate systemic yeast infections."

"He had read that potassium iodide solution could be used to treat Candida infestation of the blood. So he put the patient on six to eight drops of Lugol's solution four times a day and soon the patient was again completely well."

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/candida.html

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
#124 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 11:27 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Jane, I would love to hear more info about why NOT to choose organic kelp or dulse which has been tested free of heavy metals, instead for the iodine. Those absorb/bind with heavy metals in the large intestine, from my understanding; and help to excrete it, in addition to the whole food benefits AND iodine. Seems to 'kill two birds with one stone' as it were: iodine and helps with the (released/circulating) mercury/heavy metal stores (bromides too?). I'm not completely clear on the physiology of it. But, I'm just a whole foods gal.

Pat
Just what I was thinking. I have Maine Coast kelp, dulse, ect. flakes & wanted to take them. The back of the bottle has a blurb by Dr. Brownstein, so I was/am hoping that they're tested for heavy metals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
Just ordered Dr Brownstein's book.
I thought I'd read about him in the salt society's newsletter, but it was on the back of my kelp bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
Me too, his 2009 edition. The one I read before was his first one. This new ed. has info on children and detox I wanted to get.
Good to know, I'd like to order it as well.

I skimmed the last few pages, need more time to read....later. I wish these long, interesting threads could have a post in the beginning summing everything up!

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
#125 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 12:53 PM

Overthinking this as usual....brazil nuts for selenium? I have often wondered how well whole nuts actually get digested? I mean they may contain a good amt of selenium crushed up under laboratory conditions but it's my experience that even if you chew them as well as is possible they never quite get fully broken down iykwim....does brazil nut butter exist ?

#126 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Overthinking this as usual....brazil nuts for selenium? I have often wondered how well whole nuts actually get digested? I mean they may contain a good amt of selenium crushed up under laboratory conditions but it's my experience that even if you chew them as well as is possible they never quite get fully broken down iykwim....does brazil nut butter exist ?
Not sure how well they digest, good question but here's brazil nut butter
http://www.sunfood.com/Categories/1/...d-butters.aspx
#127 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
Not sure how well they digest, good question but here's brazil nut butter
http://www.sunfood.com/Categories/1/...d-butters.aspx
NUTS:!!!!! I was hoping it didn't exist! Thanks!

OMG look what pumpkin seed butter can do for you!!!!

#128 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Yep, that's why I grind up pumpkin seeds to use as flour in our muffins (we're GF). I also rely on Brazil nuts for selenium - 2/day for me & 1/day for the kiddos.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
#129 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 04:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaLopez View Post

I remember some people didn't get help from melatonin, but they did with, I think 5-htp? I really should re-read the diagrams and understand that better. Out of curiosity, how much melatonin have you tried? I was taking a lot over the winter, but I never would've guessed, if I hadn't already been taking it, that I needed to go up to 8mg. But I'm guessing that's not your issue, it's just something that sometimes puzzles me in general.
I used this one, I think just 2 sprays so 3 mg?
http://www.iherb.com/Source-Naturals...4-ml/1301?at=0

My issue was never fallling asleep if that makes a difference. I can go to sleep just fine, but I wake at 3 or 4 AM and not fall back asleep. Like buzzing anxiety but not really anxious, just really awake! Now that you mention it I think more vitamin C helped so the ox stress idea does make sense.

I tried 5 HTP too, and I thought it was helping but then I thought it didn't. Of course was going through extreme emotional issues at the time who knows what nutrients I was burning through. I should probably take some methyl folate, I haven't been as good a girl with chicken liver.

Thanks for the C rec, I can get Perque through our RD.
#130 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 04:45 PM

:

thanks!!

subbbing
#131 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 04:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

more magnesium causing candida?

Here are references for bromides in seaweed:

Quote:
Seaweed also concentrates other halides such as bromide, which possess goitrogenic, carcinogenic and narcoleptic properties (1). Seawater is very poor in iodide and relatively rich in bromidewith 0.05 PPM iodide and 70 PPM bromide. There is 1400 times more bromide than iodide in seawater...

Although seaweed has been the main source of iodine for the Japanese population, inorganic iodine/iodide in supplements (liquid or tablets) seems a much purer, safer and more accurate form for supplementation of this essential element than seaweed. It is more difficult to titrate the amount of seaweed needed to achieve whole body sufficiency for iodine than the amount of a pure standardized solid dose form of this essential element. It was not conclusively proven that iodine was the cause of the reported seaweed-induced goiter with normal thyroid functions 40 years ago in Hokkaido, Japan (15). This seaweed-induced goiter eventually disappeared (23). Suzuki et al (15) questioned whether seaweed itself was the cause of this goiter, since much larger amounts of iodide in pulmonary patients did not induce goiter. Suzuki et al commented: "Considering the paucity of reported cases of iodine goiter with the wide spread usage of iodine medication, we cannot exclude factors other than excessive intake of dietary iodine as a cause of the goiter." Also, residents in Tokyo, Japan, who excreted similar levels of iodide in their urine (around 20 mg/24h) did not experience goiter. Contamination of seaweed with bromide is the most likely explanation, since bromide is a goitrogen (1), and there is 1400 times more bromide than iodide in seawater (20). The presence of excess goitrogens in the diet would require greater amounts of ingested iodine to prevent the goitrogenic effect of these substances (2).
http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/IOD-12/IOD_12.htm
#132 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post
Actually Iodine is used for treatment in candida and systemic yeast infections....
I guess I'm just a freak!
Iodine probably would have nuked it if I had taken larger doses but I don't think my detox pathways can handle whatever I'm getting rid off at the same time. So weird. I'm okay now, Candex and kefir are my friends.
#133 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post
Just what I was thinking. I have Maine Coast kelp, dulse, ect. flakes & wanted to take them. The back of the bottle has a blurb by Dr. Brownstein, so I was/am hoping that they're tested for heavy metals.

I thought I'd read about him in the salt society's newsletter, but it was on the back of my kelp bottle.

Good to know, I'd like to order it as well.

I skimmed the last few pages, need more time to read....later. I wish these long, interesting threads could have a post in the beginning summing everything up!
I tried to sum it all up but I get too lost in the trees! Tell me something that my first few posts are missing and I will edit.

The last I heard every seaweed that Brownstein tested was high in arsenic and that is why he doesn't recommend it, I don't know about bromides.

I have no idea why Coast of Maine is using his cites on their bottle then... will investigate...
#134 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 05:44 PM

[QUOTE=JaneS;13869520]more magnesium causing candida?

I read that on the link I got from Tanya yesterday....

http://george-eby-research.com/html/...n-anxiety.html

Quote: "Warning! Too much magnesium has been known to cause diarrhea for at least 100 years. Each magnesium ion will attract about 800 molecules of water, which is usually believed to be the cause of the diarrhea. However, too much magnesium exponentially stimulates the growth of Candida yeast cells in vitro, which was preventable by added calcium. Consequently, large doses of magnesium without calcium may stimulate intestinal Candida overgrowth in the human. Consequently, magnesium should be taken using several antifungal agents, and especially garlic with coconut oil. Also, Indole-3-Carbinol will greatly help in detoxifying the intestines and inducing immunity to Candida, thus reducing diarrhea and reducing magnesium wasting. These antifungals will also amplify the absorption of magnesium and greatly accelerate recovery but may increase toxicity of magnesium due to increased absorption. Consequently, when magnesium (without calcium) and antifungals are being used therapeutically, potential for overdose should be considered. "

#135 of 710 Old 06-02-2009, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter

100 years!

Hmmmm. Eby certainly was right about mag. deficiency and depression connection but this is the first I've heard of candida. I have greatly increased my mag. recently but I've done that before w/o issue. I have only heard that having yeast problems means you cannot absorb your mag. not that it would encourage it! Wonder what Mark Sircus or Carolyn Dean would say, they are the mag. experts it seems.

Abraham says mag. is essential for high iodine support. Geez, I wish everyone would agree. Maybe I will stick with just the transdermal mag. and stop taking it by mouth too (was only doing 200-400mg orally).
#136 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 01:49 AM

In regards to candida and yeast infections...

Coconut oil also works wonders, so instead of using pharma meds you could try that.

"Coconut oil appears to be effective within days. With Candida take initially 4 tablespoons of coconut oil spread out during the day, and after improvement you may reduce this to 2 tablespoons for several more weeks. This seems to be effective against systemic as well as localised infestations, including those of the genitals. However, it is advisable to apply coconut oil topically as well."

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/candida.html

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
#137 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 03:05 AM

Thank you so much for the details, Nichole!!

I'm having some issues with the iodine. The ones I keep finding seem to be all kelp based, which I've gathered is a no-no. What brand of iodine do you use?

Also, the selenium, chromium and vit c are to help detox, right? I feel like I'm starting to understand the bigger picture, but there are so many little details that confuse me.

Ami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post
Hey Ami,

First, Vitacost.com is where I get my stuff from. Super cheap, fast shipping and flat rate shipping!

Ok so I started with the multi, Nature's Way Siberian ginseng (2 capsules a day), iodine and cod liver oil... but I did add magnesium shortly after because of the headaches... its very important to take that too. In fact, if you were to just start out with everything I take now it'd cost about $24 a month per adult.. not bad considering that my life has improved drastically (read my story my cure in my sig).

Here's what I take each day:

1 Multi (I believe the brand is important and the one I've had success with is One 'N' Only)
1 Cod liver oil
750mg of Magnesium
32.5mg of iodine
(I was experiencing some anxiety attacks a couple weeks ago and dropped my dose to try and figure out why I was having them, thought maybe I had reached sufficiency... realized what was happening, I was taking them at night because that's when I'm least nauseous, my body was trying to wind down but the vits were trying to wind up oops!)
1 Chromium with Vanadium pill (source naturals)
1 selenium (futurebiotics)
3000mg vit c (NSI brand)
I've also added inositol but still nauseous so skipping that giant horse pill til nausea passes...

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Wife to dh, Mommy to my heavenly angel, J (06), and my earthly angels, S (07) and E (10)

#138 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post
A brand of cod liver oil. *Fermented* Blue Ice is currently the only brand of CLO that doesn't use synthetic vitamins. (AFAIK)
No, we use Radiant Life which is the natural A and D only as well.
#139 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panserbjørne View Post
: I appreciate it! Off to look now. I haven't seen it offered in 50 mg pills. That's good info to have!
http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/opt_Iodoral.htm
#140 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 01:26 PM

Quote:
In regards to candida and yeast infections...
Caution killing-off candida, if one has or had mercury fillings in their teeth. It releases mercury into blood circulation to be redeposited in organs, brain and breastmilk. Taking Vit C, selenium, clay, (zeolite?) could help to bind the mercury for excretion.

Pat

I have a blog.
#141 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Caution killing-off candida, if one has or had mercury fillings in their teeth. It releases mercury into blood circulation to be redeposited in organs, brain and breastmilk. Taking Vit C, selenium, clay, (zeolite?) could help to bind the mercury for excretion.

Pat
This.
#142 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:

Pat
Ok, so how much of those other supplements do I need to take to have 'sufficient' binding?

Honestly, I don't think I'm ready to take 15 different supplements to get 'better'. I mean, seriously, I 'need' to take iodine, cod liver oil, magnesium, a multi, vit c, selenium AND clay???? And those last three are to counteract the magnesium & iodine side effects (candida die off)? How in the world is this any better than pharmaceuticals??? I'm not a pill popper. The only thing I take religiously is a round of antibiotics because I HAVE to. It just seems really unnatural to me to have to take ALL those supplements. If I need so much support for iodine, then maybe it's not a good thing to take, kwim?

Ami

Wife to dh, Mommy to my heavenly angel, J (06), and my earthly angels, S (07) and E (10)

#143 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 02:56 PM

any reputable source that talks about iodine also talks about the other supplements as well. It is important to support your body in detoxification. Iodine is essential and quite natural. What is NOT natural is what we have done to our bodies. It takes time and effort to undo damage.

It's better than pharmaceuticals because all of these things are essential to life. All of these things work to increase vitality. All of these things work to nourish your body and create optimal health.

This isn't (IMO) a rest of your life regimen. This is restoration.
#144 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter

Believe me I understand the frustration, however...

Pharmaceuticals damage your health, nutrition can heal you... simple as that.

Pharmaceuticals only make you think you are getting better but you are not fixing anything in your body. Your disease state only continues.

It is "unnatural" because living in a toxic world, consuming substandard nutrient-deficient food for all of our life, is unnatural and leads to disease.

What are you taking antibx for?
#145 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 05:29 PM

I'm not taking antibiotics. I'm not taking pharmaceuticals. It just feels overwhelming to have to take soooo many pills. It reminds me of dh's grandparents who are on crazy amounts of pharmaceuticals, where some of them are there to just counteract the side effects of others.

I understand that soil quality isn't great, but something feels wrong about taking all these refined supplements, some of which are just to counteract the side effects of others. It's one thing to take cod liver oil and Lugols, quite another to say that now I need to add selenium, clay and magnesium and (insert other supplement) to stay healthy while taking iodine. Not to mention expensive. That, and I'm not finding any sites that are saying much beyond 'take iodine, vit c, magnesium and vit b.' Where is all this info coming from?

There's even less info on detoxing. I'm not looking to detox, I'm looking to increase my thyroid function. I've been diagnosed with adrenal failure, which, through study, I've found is more a function of thyroid insufficiency. If detoxing is a side effect, ok. But I don't want to poison my bf baby either. I'm doing child-led weaning, so I'm not going to wean him just to do this. On the other hand, I don't want to overload him on metals. I know I have mercury in my system (hello 13 amalgam fillings), I just don't want to do anything to endanger ds. Now I'm being told that if I supplement with iodine & magnesium, I'm going to have massive detox AND that I need to take a bunch more supplements that may bind with it. I'm not finding the info elsewhere about this, and it's extremely frustrating.

How about, from now on, when things like detoxing or candida die-off or whatever else is brought up, links are added so we can get more specific info? It's easy to say take 'these' things to counteract detox, quite another to find out reasoning, dosages, etc.

Ami

#146 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 05:49 PM

Ami, I can totally hear your frustration. And believe me, there are many days (and I sure there still will be more) when I hate taking everything I take. But, I try to look at it this way: everything I am taking is to heal my body and nourish it deeply. Honestly, nothing I am taking is from the view-point of detoxing, though I know some of what I am taking will cause detoxing and some of what I am taking will help mop up the detoxing.

Though we eat fairly well (gluten free, food additive free, whole foods, mostly from scratch and rarely eat out), I know we are still not getting what we need from our food. Plus, I have generations of healing to do (as I am guessing most everyone on this thread, plus the adrenal thread, plus the allergy thread). My mom was/is hypothyroid. Her mom was/is hypothyroid. They also both have symptoms of adrenal fatigue. We have family history of cavities. (Fortunately, I *only* had two; one is now a root canal/crown. ) We have generations of undernourishment to correct. My boys have generations upon their bodies to correct. This is a long-term healing rather than a quick, pharmaceutical symptom-based bandaid.

We take a multi to get a broad range of vitamins/minerals. We take a B-complex, which is very important for the nervous system, plus well-functioning pathways. We take vitamin C for all it's benefits. We take iodine to correct a long-term deficiency. (Remember, generations of deficiencies here.) We take magnesium because of it's numerous functions in the body. We eat a Brazil nut a day to help up our selenium - another very important nutrient. We take MSM for the sulfate. Dh and I both have issues with connective tissues (torn meniscuses). The sulfate not only nourishes the connective tissues, but it too is important for well functioning pathways. We take vitamin D to help correct long term deficiency. We also take cod liver oil for the A & D, fish oil (to maximize our intake of omega 3's to reduce inflammation and also nourish our nerves).

I am also still nursing my 3 year old. I know I am probably mobilizing something as I take all this. But I also know he is getting benefit from everything I am taking as well. (We also have the boys on a high-quality children's to help them correct their deficiencies while still young - Brainchild Nutritionals.) Maybe if you can see what you are taking as beneficial for you, instead of just seeing as needing X to heal something and then Y and Z just to help detox from X, it might be easier. Every nutrient you are taking is important in and of itself. Yes, some also have the benefit of helping you detox. But, ultimately, what you are doing is nourishing your body deeply. And you need each of those different nutrients to do that. We, as a people, are severely deficient in so many key nutrients. Why do you think people pop so many pills? They are trying to cover up symptoms caused by severe deficiencies. If they were to take as many pills, but instead make them high quality nutrients, then they could heal. That is what you are doing. That is what we are all doing. We are healing.

There are definintely up days and down days. There are times I don't want anything to do with anything I take. Last night I consciously went to bed without taking my cod liver oil or fish oil. I just didn't want to put one more thing in me at the time. And tonight, I'll make sure I take it. But, ultimately, everything is for a purpose, and that purpose is to break the cycle of deficiency and illness and bring deep healing.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#147 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 05:53 PM

Okay, I guess *I'm* a little confused because I feel like the links you are asking for have been provided. I'm sorry it feels overwhelming to you, I know it can be hard to start learning about this stuff.

Here's one citation: http://drshevin.com/patient_educatio...deficiency.php
"It is also worth noting that no nutritional factor works in isolation. Other nutritional factors which strongly influence thyroid function and iodine biochemistry include Selenium, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin A, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), and Riboflavin (vitamin B-2). This list should not be considered to be complete, however."
He also mentions vitamin C and in other places talks about D too. The A and D can be taken in cod liver oil, assuming you have a brand that retains the natural vitamins.

There are plenty of others that Nichole and Jane linked to as well.

I think it's worth mentioning that you aren't taking a bunch of pills to counter the affects of iodine. That's not correct. You are taking supplements to allow the body to use it properly. IF you take calcium without magnesium you could end up with muscle cramps, depression, migraines, etc. It is important to have magnesium and potassium to balance the calcium. This is the same thing. Also, selenium provides the cofactors for thyroid hormone synthesis. If you thyroid isn't functioning this is how you help it. It will also, as a bonus, help with detox.

I will also point out that what Pat posted about candida was in response to a previous post about candida die off. This has been discussed, with links quite a bit elsewhere on the board. When you start with iodine supplementation there generally is a die off and Jane did post the link to the salt flush to deal with it. The point of most of this (IMO) is simply if you start feeling crappy there are reasons to consider. The release of mercury (if it happens) won't be noticable to many people. But to those it is, it's nice to understand why and know there are things you can do.

Again, the detox portion doesnt' last forever and we are talking about more like a month of two of support in many cases.

I will let the three link queens (Pat, Jane and Nichole) swoop in to add more! I learned much of this in school and have other things on my mind now-I dont' have all of them at my fingertips.
#148 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Pat
is candida the agent, then, that transports mercury from site of origin to various other parts of the body? just trying to understand the mechanism involved here. thanks!
#149 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 06:07 PM

Wow, what a great thread (and so timely, too!) Def. subbing!

caution: one-handed nak

typos likely

#150 of 710 Old 06-03-2009, 06:09 PM

MyLittleWonders & Panserbjorne, thank you for your views. It is much more helpful to view it from a support aspect rather than the deductive view I was using. I just am very anxious about detoxing all these nasty things to ds. There's autism on dh's side of the family, so the thought of suddenly loading mercury into my breastmilk just has me scared.:

I believe in generational deficiencies. I know there is some calcium/magnesium issues in my family, almost all of us have cavity issues & really weak teeth. There's also thalassemia in my family somewhere (Greek background). I have an incredibly mild form of it, but due to it I can't be a vegetarian and need really easy to access forms of iron regularly (so lots of red meat like lamb, & dark meats of poultry, etc). Ds is/was? deficient in iron. I think he may have inherited that condition too. So far he's been eating a lot of nutrient dense foods naturally (I think I had the only 1 yr old whose fave veggie was asparagus, lol). I'm just worried about 'overloading' his system.

On the iodine links, there's a ton of them. My frustration was when the candida die-off was mentioned as letting loose a lot of mercury, that the suggestions to take care of it where mentioned, but no link given. Maybe I'm not using Google well, because when I googled magnesium & candida die-off I didn't find any protocols.

Ami

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page