EMF Protection? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-13-2009, 11:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fearmonger that that Dr. Mercola is, I can't help fixating on the issue of EMFs and my kids development after receiving another one of those Mercola.com newsletters. The article points to harmful EMFs from household and wireless devices as equally responsible as vaccinations for the dramatic rise in autism spectrum disorders in the last decade. I'm sure I can easily mitigate the EMFs on our house by shutting off the TV, not letting the kids play games on the iPhone, getting rid of our WiFi, and shutting off the white noise machines in their room while they're sleeping, but I doubt that I can have that much resolve. So as usual I'm shopping for a solution. But do those EMF protection things actually do anything or are they just money-making ploys?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2009, 03:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am not sure if they really work but the ones we use are from www.ewater.com
Old 09-13-2009, 05:08 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think that EMFs and the damage that they can do to the human body are real. If I'm thinking about the same Mercola article that you're talking about, there is a picture of the radiation showing up in the brains of a child vs. an adult after holding a cell phone to the ear. I have the blue-tube headset that Mercola's web site sells, which I bought a couple years ago and I always use that when talking on my cell phone and I try to minimize that usage, When we had a land line, it was a corded phone. Another concern that I have is the city electrical powerlines that run near or right above houses. My parents' house have always had huge powerlines near their home and I lived there for most of my life, so I wonder what damage those have done to me, and if they were one of the factors that contributed to the breast cancer that my mom had.

Traditional & nutrient-dense foods/Weston A. Price Foundation advocate, Reiki II practitioner, EFT practitioner, past life & life between lives Hypnotherapist practitioner. Home birth with DD 2007 = never vaccinated, breastfed 3 years

User Tag List