Baltic Amber...Does it really work? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-23-2009, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do any of you wear baltic amber? Your children? Besides it just being absolutely beautiful....does it really work for different ailments? I just ordered an anklet each for my children (my littlest is still in the oven ) and a necklace for myself. I am so excited!! I got mine off of etsy and the colors are just beautiful!! I have just heard so many benefits of wearing baltic amber that I just had to ask if it really works.

winner.jpgbftoddler.gif2ndtri.gif Catholic Mama to Liam, Rowan and one on the way! Wife to an amazing man. familybed1.gif blogging.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2009, 06:03 PM

I wear a bracelet, originally bought as a teething bracelet for my son. When I take it off to shower, and forget to put it back on, my back pain is back within 12 hours. If I wear it on the left wrist, it is less effective.

Can't belive I'm posting that, but I've had great experiences with amber.

Also helps with stiffness in my right hand/fingers (caused by computer use and mousing).

DS, 10/07. Allergies: peanut, egg, wheat. We've added dairy back in. And taken it back out again. It causes sandpaper skin with itchy patches and thrashing during sleep. Due w/ #2 late April, 2012.

Old 10-24-2009, 02:14 PM

My son wore a teething necklace. His first couple teeth were a nightmare when they came in, but after we got the necklace we never even knew when he was teething. He also had an eruption cyst when he got his 2 year molars but I wouldn't have known unless a dentist told me. I'm definitely getting one for baby #2
Old 10-24-2009, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter

Awesome!! I cant wait to get mine!!:

winner.jpgbftoddler.gif2ndtri.gif Catholic Mama to Liam, Rowan and one on the way! Wife to an amazing man. familybed1.gif blogging.jpg

Old 10-24-2009, 06:44 PM

I was VERY skeptical but it really seems to work for my daughter. She's had hers for one year and I truly notice a difference.
Hope you like yours!
Old 10-24-2009, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestorm View Post
Hope you like yours!
I'm sure I will!! Thanks.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:32 PM

We love ours! DD has a necklace and I have a bracelet. She has been a really easy teether since we bought it (knock on wood, as the 2 year molars aren't quite through yet!). I have a bracelet for my bunk elbow, which is also where I get a lot of granuloma annulare. I can definitely tell a difference between when I forget to put it on after a shower or something.

Jenn, Mom to Sabine 12/27/07 & Baby #2 EDD 9/4/10
Homozygous MTHFR & *VBAC Hopeful*

User Tag List