THE Adrenal Fatigue Thread - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#241 of 261 Old 10-23-2010, 02:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandk0610 View Post
that is so awesome and inspiring! would you mind listing what you were taking? i'm especially interested in the supplement that evened out your moods and made you respond less.

also, did you have any experience about increasing/new food allergies and them either going away or stabilizing (eg. not getting any more new ones)? i'd like to stop that slide while i still have a few things i can eat safely.
I'll do my best! I had a card that said everything I was taking in the begining on it, but I just decided last week that I should get rid of it.

Multi (Rainbow Light Prenatal One)
Calcium plus (magnesium, D, Copper, zing and manganese)
Chromium
B Complex
Additional Panto
Additional B-1
Biotin
Zinc
Adrenal Caps
5-HTP
Papaya Enzyme
Vitamin E
Selenium
Vitamin C
Adrenal Caps
The herbal: Dr. Lorna Vanderhaeghe's Adrenasmart
each capsule has:
100mg rhodiola rosea
100mg eleuthro
80mg schizandra
80mg ashwaghanda
Recomended dosage on bottle: 1-3 caps daily

I took two of these with lunch unless I was having a particularly stressful day (and around hormonal adjustments with my menstrual cycle which are particularly difficult for me).

I'm now taking:
Multi (same)
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
B complex
Additional Panto
Zinc
Magnesium
Adrenal Caps
Eleuthro (410mg)
Astragalus (470mg)
Alfalfa (405mg)
Schisandra (480mg)
Royal Jelly (500mg)
I take the herbs with lunch every day.
This is a new combination that I chose based on my specific needs. I just started it on Wed after going off of Gaia herbs' System Support Adrenal Health. I took that for a month, but it stopped my period (Holy Basil) and seemed to give me a hair trigger temper, so I went off of it on Tuesday and got my period today. As I mentioned earlier this is a rough time for me, so I can't say how my new herbs are doing yet.

I hope that helps. I think the former list is complete, but if I think of anything else I will edit it in later.
#242 of 261 Old 10-29-2010, 02:08 AM

I really need so advice. My adrenal symtoms have gone from bad to worse.I know its because I am trying to get my business going and I am working full time with 6 kids. I don't know what to do. My doc says I need to quit my job, but DH has been without work for a long time and we need the money. But I feel so very sick, at the point of colapse. I am very lethargic, stuttering over words, my body is numb in parts, I ache like crazy in my joints, I'm dizzy if I stand too long. What can I do? Help>>>
#243 of 261 Old 10-29-2010, 09:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Make sure you're getting lots of salt in your diet... it should at least help w/the dizziness.... I can tell you what I'm taking... vit c (to bowel tolerance then back off by a few hundred mg as my daily dose), 100 mg of b 5 and b6, 100 mg of magnesium, and lots of salt. I also take a "glandular" I got from my naturopath. Also, try to be in bed by 10... and get 8+ hrs of sleep a night.

Anyway, that's what I do, but really you should go see a naturopath if you can... they'll be able to be more specific to your needs.

Jenna ~ mommy to Sophia Elise idea.gif  (1/06), Oliver Matthew  blahblah.gif (7/07) and Avery Michael fly-by-nursing1.gif(3/10)

dizzy.gif Wading slowly and nervously into this homeschooling thing.

#244 of 261 Old 10-31-2010, 11:52 AM

Hi,
I'm coming out of lurkdom again to ask you all a question. I have adrenal fatigue. 18 months ago, I was at a stage 7, but still with my days and nights opposite. I now have a regular circadian rhythm, but my cortisol levels are still very low. I am barely into the stage 4. I am definitely feeling better and off the couch more now, but my stamina and energy are still very low.

My main question is about the herb Rhodiola. Would this be a good thing to try? I don't want a quick fix. I am functioning enough where I wouldn't want to take anything that would give me energy, but in the long run not give my adrenals a chance to rest. If I have a lot of energy, I may not be able to read my body's signals enough and take it easy. I am so worried about overworking my adrenals and not getting fully better, but then I read that this could balance everything out and actually heal me. I also read that it is better for high cortisol which I don't have.

I am so confused. would anyone like to share some insight about this? thanks so much.
#245 of 261 Old 10-31-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvysen View Post
Make sure you're getting lots of salt in your diet... it should at least help w/the dizziness.... I can tell you what I'm taking... vit c (to bowel tolerance then back off by a few hundred mg as my daily dose), 100 mg of b 5 and b6, 100 mg of magnesium, and lots of salt. I also take a "glandular" I got from my naturopath. Also, try to be in bed by 10... and get 8+ hrs of sleep a night.

Anyway, that's what I do, but really you should go see a naturopath if you can... they'll be able to be more specific to your needs.
Thank Jenna. I have been seeing a naturopath. I have lots of supplements that I take, Multi, Adreacort, Vit E, Fish oils, Vit C( I'm taking over 15000 MG a day!), cal/mag, Aderenal Cortical Extact. I eat tons of salty foods. I was feeling so bad that night I was worried I was heading twards a trip to the hospital, but DH came home and gave me a B12 shot which really helped a bunch, so with a little rest I was feeling better by today. Sigh, I need a miracle, so I can quit my awefull job, I'm only getting 4-5 hour s of sleep a night right now.
#246 of 261 Old 10-31-2010, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess3_2005 View Post
Thank Jenna. I have been seeing a naturopath. I have lots of supplements that I take, Multi, Adreacort, Vit E, Fish oils, Vit C( I'm taking over 15000 MG a day!), cal/mag, Aderenal Cortical Extact. I eat tons of salty foods. I was feeling so bad that night I was worried I was heading twards a trip to the hospital, but DH came home and gave me a B12 shot which really helped a bunch, so with a little rest I was feeling better by today. Sigh, I need a miracle, so I can quit my awefull job, I'm only getting 4-5 hour s of sleep a night right now.
any chance you have something else going on beyond the adrenal stuff?

Sorry, I'm not much help. What about licorice or other herbs that are supposed to help?

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Jenna ~ mommy to Sophia Elise idea.gif  (1/06), Oliver Matthew  blahblah.gif (7/07) and Avery Michael fly-by-nursing1.gif(3/10)

dizzy.gif Wading slowly and nervously into this homeschooling thing.

#247 of 261 Old 11-01-2010, 12:25 AM

Its possible I may have picked up a bug and the symtoms were exaggerated because of the adrenal thing maybe.

I take AdrenaCort, http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/Adr...na_p_1027.html

Which I was told is really good. ;0)

I am feeling better, thanks. I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired.
#248 of 261 Old 11-18-2010, 05:01 PM

OH geeze. So I think I might be pregnant. Last time I was preggers with Adrenal fatigue I was in bed al most the whole pregnancy. Anyone have suggestions?

#249 of 261 Old 12-07-2010, 01:47 PM

Glad I found this thread, as I've been working on my adrenals for a few months now.

I think after all the years of night wakings and breastfeeding, I totally crashed over and over.

I'm here to rebuild myself, especially since my night time breastfeeding days are over.

I've found ashwaganda and eleuthro tincture helpful, and really, really love love.gifthe Sisu brand Rhiodola. 

Within in three days it chilled me out!

Jessica wool.gif  DS 7  DD 4 homeschool.gif
#250 of 261 Old 03-28-2011, 10:10 AM

Hi all,

Subscribing to this thread.  I am slowly reading through the old thread and will go through this one, but have an odd question.  Is it possible to have high blood pressure and still be in some kind of Adrenal stress or fatigue? 

I have felt like I am burning adrenaline lately (particularly with any kind of stress/distress, even mild stuff that I feel shouldn't bother me), then I race for a while--mind/anxiety/heart--followed by an exhausted crash.  My blood pressure has always been normal, but is now on the verge of high, in particular when I go to the doctor (I have horrible white coat syndrome-super high bp when at the dr for anything non routine) or have any kind of fear/anxiety/stress.  I am also hypotyroid and taking Armour 30mg daily, am in need of a thorough re-evaluation of that after a while at the same dose--wondering if I should lower the dose.

Anyhow, would love to know if anyone who has adrenal problems also has high bp, or is this just out of the realm of possibility?

Thanks.

#251 of 261 Old 03-28-2011, 02:07 PM

gardenmom--yes.  The low BP thing is typical, but not required.  My DH had borderline high BP for who knows how long and his adrenals were really shot.  You'll need to be careful of herbs that are commonly used for adrenal issues, several (and I don't know which ones) can raise blood pressure which you'd clearly not want.  For DH, he needs more magnesium, and we could get his BP down to normal either with mag glycinate 2x/day (fairly high doses) or with dietary changes--stuff , for him, like low carb, because for him that took stress off his body and reduced his need for magnesium (it's not really that his mag intake changed, I don't think, but he didn't run low on mag so easily).  I'm guessing other diet or even lifestyle changes could do the same thing for other people, but that was just what worked for him.

#252 of 261 Old 08-05-2011, 07:17 AM

Hi, 

I'm kinda new here and I've recently uncovered that I may have AF.  I also may be hypothyroid but right now my AF is caused by a 16 month old marathon nurser who has never slept through the night, working FT, being primary caregiver and housekeeper and homemaker.  I'm tired.  :)  

My big question is around a supplement my doctor just suggested I try - Gaia's Adrenal Health.  I'm nursing and I can't find a definitive answer in the thread on whether it's ok for me to take.  I also just took one pill yesterday as a trial run and I became CRAZY wired, like I had just had a triple espresso and some methamphetamine.  I had a lump in my throat and it seemed like my eyes were being held open.  I also woke up at 2am with a ringing in my ear and was - BAM - wide awake for two hours.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thank you, thank you, thank you

#253 of 261 Old 03-12-2013, 04:57 PM

I had the same response to Thorne's Adrenal Cortex. After two days, I stopped taking it. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts for why this happened.

treehugger.gifgoorganic.jpggd.giftriadadopt.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#254 of 261 Old 06-10-2013, 02:10 PM

I just finished the thread and wanted to pop in and say hi and ask a couple of questions.

First off, my ND told me I have AF, sluggish thyroid, and low progesterone. She had me on various supplements for 8 weeks and her current recommendations are:

Digestive enzymes

Probiotics

Whole food vitamins

Suma root

Bupleurum Liver Cleanse

Iodine drops

Evening Primrose Oil/Flaxseed oil (two weeks of one, then two weeks of the other, back and forth)

My cycles seem to have evened out and my hair stopped falling out...oh, and I do have more energy. My biggest, lasting issue, is that I still cannot lose weight. I know it's early still, but I'm a bridesmaid in my little sister's wedding and I'd like to just go down one dress size. innocent.gif

Here are my questions: 1. What role does carbs play in AF? Years ago, I went on the South Beach diet and felt great and lost weight. Loved it. I've tried the diet again over these past few years and didn't lose weight and didn't feel better. Then, one year ago, I started the whole family on the GAPS diet. GAPS doesn't have to be low/no carb, but it was for us. I still didn't lose weight and 6 months into the diet my hair started falling out. (had lots of benefits from the diet, though). Turns out a lot of GAPS people have had the same experience and there's some guy out there, Matt Stone, who asserts that low carb can be very stressful on adrenals and large amounts of carbs are needed to help heal. Any thoughts?

2. What kind, if any, exercise is acceptable for those with AF? I have read that exercise should be avoided, but my ND was skeptical of that. She pointed out that exercise can be great for relieving stress and releasing endorphines, etc. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance!

#255 of 261 Old 01-16-2014, 03:15 PM

Ugh. The forum ate my text THREE times. I'm not sure what's going on...Copying and pasting from Word just in case.

I'm starting to realize I have chronic AF. It started in 2002; I was a freshman in high school and fell from a horse, sustaining a "mild" concussion. There was nothing mild about it for me. I went from being a typical energetic, bright teenager to chronically depressed and exhausted. Since then, I've spent literally thousands of dollars out of pocket trying to get better-I've never had insurance because my parents own their own business and I was too sick to work full time. I even tried neurofeedback. All my blood work has come back "normal". Except the last time, the doctor told me I have the "adrenals of an eighty year old." Verbatim. Yet this "renowned" physician at the Ohio State University couldn't tell me how to fix this problem. He just recommended some vitamin/mineral supplements and said to avoid gluten because I'm allergic, which I suspected. I'm way beyond vitamins at this point. I've eaten a clean, organic diet since shortly after I became sick. I was desperate to get well and smart enough, even at 16, to know that nutrition is paramount to health. It hasn't helped me much. Yes, I'd be bedridden on the Standard American Diet, but I'm not much better now. I'm angry at all the doctors who didn't help me, and especially the last one, who clearly KNEW my adrenals are fatigued and didn't tell me what to do. He could've prescribed cortisol temporarily, knowing my case is severe. Now I have to rely on Adrenal Cortical Extract, which I've heard mixed things about. I can't afford to keep going to doctors and not getting adequate help. Might as well try the ACE and see if it helps; if it doesn't, I'll see about finding a new doctor. It is beyond frustrating to be so young and yet so tired. Doctors tend to not take me seriously because of my young age and because I don't "look" sick. I have a history of depression in my family so it's easy to blame that (Hello?! Maybe they were depressed because they had low adrenal function, or other endocrine issues!) I don't see how clinical depression could be my primary diagnosis when, in spite of feeling like crap day after day, I'm still full of hope and have goals for the future. It's easy to write a script for an antidepressant, but it's a lot harder to sit with a patient and actually evaluate their symptoms and labwork in-depth...you know, what a GOOD doctor would do! Anyway.. didn't really mean to turn this into a rant. I'll be coming back to this thread for ideas, and posting my progress. Good luck to all who suffer from chronic faigue-you're not alone.

#256 of 261 Old 01-27-2014, 08:50 AM - Thread Starter

I can't believe this thread is still going...well, actually I can because really, who doesn't have crappy adrenals these days?

@bayosgirl87, I wonder if you damaged your pituitary gland (or even hypothalamus) during your fall? The pituitary sends hormones to the adrenal glands while the hypothalamus is the link between the brain and the pituitary--so you see why damage to either of these glands could cause adrenal issues.

@sparkprincess, I think you have to try out exercise and see how you feel - but give yourself a few days or so to see. Last spring/summer I was taking loong walks (like 12 miles) and even though they were at a leisurely pace and I felt SO good (emotionally, spiritually, mentally, etc.), after a few days, I felt physically awful. For months I was feeling the physical effects of those walks. But sitting around doing nothing isn't healthy either. this spring, I'm going to start out reeeaally slow and just do 1/2 mile or something and give myself a few days to see how my body reacts and increase from there. I've read about runners taxing their adrenals because the body sees it as a stress... But we're definitely designed to walk, so I'm going with that.

As for supps, how about some glandulars? And as for the weight, you're supposed to notice things as you come up from a lower zone of adrenal fatigue. For example, I'm in zone 7, way down low. I have almost no cortisol. As I come up, I'll go through a phase where I switch to having more cortisol and for some reason, I may feel worse as I heal and I might gain weight (I'm pretty slim at 5'9 and 125lbs.) Have you done an ASI? Perhaps you have high cortisol which is the beginning stages of adrenal fatigue and contributes to weight gain. It's helpful to know where you are on the ASI. At some point, if stress continues and your adrenals don't heal, cortisol goes from being high to being depleted.

@jihan, I took that Gaia supplement as a sample for a week or so and I really liked it but I've read that rhodiola can be a stimulant for some people. It's the only ingredient that jumps out at me as possibly being the explanation for what you felt.

My ND started me out on pregnenolone at slowly increasing amounts of 3mg and I worked up to 30mg/day - and it helped. Then I didn't see him for a while and another doc put me back on pregnenolone and I started out taking 100mg a day and I began to feel INSANE. On the final day when I felt like I was going to jump out of my own skin, I had to run outside and throw myself on the grass just to feel grounded enough to breathe. i then looked at the new supplements I was taking and decided that the huge dose of pregnenolone was to blame so I stopped taking it and felt normal again. I don't know what my body was doing with it, but it wasn't happy.

The way the body works is, it makes pregnenolone from cholesterol (so pregnenolone is at the top of the hormone cascade.) From there, things are directed to the most vital needs of the body, the adrenals being at the top so prenenolone is directed to cortisol production to support the adrenals and the other hormones are neglected.

Some of the last few posts list supplements but not food... Eating liver (and other organs) is huge for healing the adrenals (which will heal the thyroid and raise progesterone, as well as other sex hormones.) My ND said that diet played a HUGE part in healing the adrenals and he was a big fan of the WAPF diet (minus the grains) and keeping blood sugar/insulin levels low and steady because blood sugar swings will further tax the adrenals since they're "in charge" (in a way) of regulating blood sugar. One of my fears has been developing diabetes because my adrenals are so tanked. So IMO, eating a diet that isn't high in carbs/starches/sugar is important for adrenal healing. As uncomfortable as blood sugar spikes and the resulting insulin dumps followed by low blood sugar is, I'm glad I can feel it because it alerts me as to which foods my body does not like. If I eat white rice cooked in water, I feel surreal and like the insides of my body are shaking, but if I cook white rice in bone broth with lots of raw butter on top, I feel completely fine. So I think the way you prepare food can have an effect on how your body processes it as well.

I've recently begun drinking strong nettles infusions because nettle is supposed to be wonderful for all of the glands, particularly the adrenals. I've also read about maca but haven't tried it yet. Has anyone else? Has it helped?

I focus our diet here on pastured animal meat/eggs/dairy/fat and lots of fresh, organic, local veggies and fermented vegetables. I try very hard to eat seasonally because I think eating, say, almonds or apples or strawberries all year long isn't what nature intended. We eat A LOT of fat because that's the raw material needed to make hormones, and kids especially need all of the best raw material (food) to have healthy hormone systems (girls tend to need more fats for hormones while boys tend to need more protein for building muscle.) Lots of butter (both raw from 100% grass-fed cows as well as organic pasteurized from grass-fed cows), lots of lard from pastured pigs (awesome source of vit. D!), super high quality olive oil, coconut oil and lots of full-fat raw 100% grass-fed dairy. TONS of eggs from organic, pastured chickens, mostly beef for protein from 100% grass-fed cows and some poultry (also organic, pastured), and a little bit of pork (also pastured.) We join a CSA every year and buy from the farmers' market during the winter (and grow some.) We do eat potatoes and sweet potatoes as well as winter squash and occasionally some legumes in chili.

We haven't eaten seafood since Fukushima because I just don't know how much radiation contamination there is at this point. :( But that's another huge issue for every living thing on this poor planet which is showing up as an increase in low thyroid function which doesn't help the adrenals either. My doc gave me a list of supplements for our family to take to protect ourselves from the radiation but so far I've just had my head in the sand because I don't have the money to buy all of it (or the adrenal function to face it.) :( The list was: pectin (from fruit or supplements), fulvic acid from a company called Mother Earth, zeolite and magnescent iodine.

I've read that miso prevented workers from developing cancer after a nuclear disaster in Asia and it's so good for your gut health anyway... Nearly three years have gone by and I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the extent of this radiation crisis and what to do about it. 

Well, that conversation didn't help my adrenals. :lol Goddess, it's so hard to stay positive sometimes.

As far as adrenal supplements, I think I mentioned what my ND gave me in the first post of the thread. I've been taking Dr. Ron's adrenal capsules instead of Mil-Adregen and I like it. I can get the B vitamins and vitamin C from other sources. I haven't been taking pregnenolone but I probably should. I was recently told (not by my ND) that I have mercury in my thyroid that is causing my thyroid not to function optimally and that even if I were to take dessicated thyroid, it wouldn't help because I'd still have the mercury issue. My doc assured me that it would be okay to take IMD to detox the mercury while nursing my 3 yr old, but my mama instincts say not to (and so does the website.) It's pretty frustrating because I love nursing my toddler and neither one of us is ready to wean but I'm spending money trying to heal myself when I've been told the mercury is just sitting there. AND, I just turned 37 and I'm not sure that I'm finished having babies. The pressure is on but my body isn't healthy enough to grow another healthy human right now and I'm not sure when I'll be able to squeeze in a heavy metal detox.

I know it's immensely controversial, but EMF and microwave technology is also something to look into. I know I'm sensitive to both and I don't use a cell phone and I won't let my kids near one. We don't have wireless internet and our land-line phones are all corded and I have a sign on our electric meter stating that we don't consent to having a smart meter installed on our property. :) And we have a couple of giant cell towers nearby and hey, a nuclear power plant and a superfund site, too! Woot! At some point, you have to step back and accept that you can't get away from everything, but it ain't easy.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
#257 of 261 Old 01-27-2014, 10:15 AM

Thanks for replying! I haven't had an ASI done, that I know of?? and I'm probably not going to simply because my naturopath isn't one for lots of tests and I really don't want to go back to the MD. I'm going to keep on keeping on and see how I feel.

So glad to hear your diet recommendations. That's how I prefer to eat anyway, but I obviously don't want to do more harm to my body. My ND has me on a couple of new things and then I'll see her again in March. We'll see how it goes. I am sleeping better at night and my constipation is ebbing so I feel like I'm headed in the right direction.

Thanks again for all of the good advice!

#258 of 261 Old 01-30-2014, 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post

@bayosgirl87, I wonder if you damaged your pituitary gland (or even hypothalamus) during your fall? The pituitary sends hormones to the adrenal glands while the hypothalamus is the link between the brain and the pituitary--so you see why damage to either of these glands could cause adrenal issues.

Could be. I've read about the HPA axis. If the pituitary and/or hypothalamus is involved, would the treatment be any different?

I've been on Adrenal extract (Pure Encapsulations brand) for about a week, taking Redmond salt in water 2x a day, going to bed before 10:30 when I can, avoiding caffeine mostly because my EBF baby doesn't tolerate it--and I think I'm noticing a slight change, so that's hopeful. :)

By the way, found my bloodwork from the last doc from last year. Here are my adrenal-related values:

Cortisol (range 3.09-22.40): 5.40
ACTH (range 9.0-50.0) : 7.0 (L)

DHEA-Sulfate (range 35-430): 44

If it makes a difference, these were taken when I was two months pregnant. I'm not sure how pregnancy affects the adrenals; I know it makes thyroid results slightly better.

#259 of 261 Old 01-30-2014, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter

At 2 months gestation, I don't know if you'd be pulling from the baby yet but a lot of people feel better (thyroid/adrenal-wise) while pregnant because they pull from the baby's adrenals/thyroid. :( I think you can be REALLY good about adrenal care while pregnant and possibly spare the baby's adrenals but I don't know about thyroid; I think perhaps you'd have to take dessicated thyroid (or synthetic) in order not to pull from the baby.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
#260 of 261 Old 02-03-2014, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post

At 2 months gestation, I don't know if you'd be pulling from the baby yet but a lot of people feel better (thyroid/adrenal-wise) while pregnant because they pull from the baby's adrenals/thyroid. :( I think you can be REALLY good about adrenal care while pregnant and possibly spare the baby's adrenals but I don't know about thyroid; I think perhaps you'd have to take dessicated thyroid (or synthetic) in order not to pull from the baby.

Thank you. Fortunately my son seems fine; he is extremely healthy and high energy. I took care of myself as much as possible during pregnancy, lots of rest and good food and whole food prenatals. So hopefully he won't suffer any ill effects. I definitely want to make sure I'm completely healed before I get pregnant again though.

#261 of 261 Old 02-05-2014, 01:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayosgirl87 View Post

Thank you. Fortunately my son seems fine; he is extremely healthy and high energy. I took care of myself as much as possible during pregnancy, lots of rest and good food and whole food prenatals. So hopefully he won't suffer any ill effects. I definitely want to make sure I'm completely healed before I get pregnant again though.

Mine have all been happy, healthy babies/toddlers too (also extremely high energy!) My oldest, who just turned 14 on Monday, started to show signs of adrenal insufficiency as she approached the teen years. That's when I first began to have symptoms of adrenal insufficiency too. I think it's common to first feel adrenal issues as puberty approaches. We're long-time WAPF eaters leaning towards Paleo/Primal and try to eat the most nutrient-dense food possible so I hope this counts for something.

dannic likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page