Anything To Detox After FluMist - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-26-2009, 02:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is there anything I can use to Detox after having the pig flumist.I don't feel sick just weird.

I am drinking alot of SA anything else.I kinda wish I didn't do it.

TIA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2009, 06:24 AM - Thread Starter

Hum I know someone on MDC knows of some kind of detox to fight off the effects of a vaccine
Old 10-27-2009, 10:57 PM

Old 10-29-2009, 01:50 AM

here's some information for what to do if you got the toxic swine flu vax
Treatment for Toxic Vaccine Exposure

Place a cold compress on the site of the injection immediately after the injection and continue this as often as possible for at least two days. If symptoms of fever, irritability, fatigue or flu-like symptoms reoccur -- continue the cold compresses until they abate. A cold shower or bath will also help.

Take fish oils -- I recommend the Norwegian fish oil made by Carlson Labs -- it has the correct balance of EPA and DHA to reduce the cytokine storm. The dose is one tablespoon a day -- if severe symptoms develop -- two tablespoons a day until well and then switch to one tablespoon a day. Children -- one teaspoon a day.

Curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid as a mixture -- the first two must be mixed with extravirgin olive in one teaspoon. Take the mix three times a day (500 mg of each)

Vitamin E (natural form) 400 IU a day (high in gamma-E)

Vitamin C 1000 mg four times a day

Astaxanthin 4 mg a day

Zinc 20 mg a day for one week then 5 mg a day

Avoid all immune stimulating supplements (mushroom extracts, whey protein) except beta-glucan -- it has been shown to reduce inflammation, microglial activation and has a reduced risk of aggravating autoimmunity, while increasing antiviral cellular immunity.

Take a multivitamin/mineral daily (one without iron -- Extend Core)

Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules three times a day

Vitamin D3:

All Children -- 5000 IU a day for two weeks after vaccine then 2000 IU a day thereafter

Adults -- 20,000 IU a day after vaccine for two weeks then 10,000 IU a day thereafter

Take 500 mg to 1000 mg of calcium citrate a day for adults and 250 mg a day for children under age 12 years.

Avoid all mercury-containing seafood

Avoid omega-6 oils (corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils)

Blenderize parsley and celery and drink 8 ounces twice a day

Take Jatoba tea extract (add 20 drops in on cup of tea) one day before the vaccine and the twice a day thereafter. (you can get it at http://www.iherb.com/Amazon-Therapeu...-ml/14429?at=0) It is inexpensive.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:20 AM

Thuja?

Happy mama to DD (8-11-05) and DS (6-5-09) and married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:31 PM

Particular to the mist it has MSG I believe. Are you sensitive to that? I am. Gaba can help balance it. So can staying away from other MSG sources (and even glutamine...so gluten and heavy protein) for a bit.

Remember also the mist is a "live" vaccine so your body is actually mounting immune response in a way it might not have with shot flu vaccines if you had those in the past.

Flu mist doesn't have any mercury so any detox you read from that angle won't apply to what you got. I'd focus more on immune system support and MSG. Vitamin D, green tee, perhaps elderberry, vitamin C are all good flu immune supports.

Rachelle, mommy to 8 year old boys! 

My Blog-free homeschooling finds and my lesson plans and link to the new User Agreement

User Tag List