Possible TMI menstral issue, help? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-12-2009, 08:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AF was two weeks late (definately not pg either I tested almost everyday all -), once she showed up it was very short (3 days), more mucus than usual but other than that nothing out of the ordinary. It stopped yesterday only to start up again today - ORANGE? I have orange-red mucus now? Never had that before... any suggestions on what the heck is going on?

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 12-12-2009, 08:45 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Orange is halfway between red and brown- not quite red enough to be red, not quite brown enough for normal brownish spotting. Orange is definitely within the range of normal colors (unlike, say, GREEN, in which case I'd suggest you see a medical professional ASAP.)

Stopping and starting is also well within the range of normal.

Since this isnt' *normal for you* it probably indicates that you're "not quite pefectly healthy" at the moment- it could be that there's some kind of nutritional imbalance going on, or maybe a detox reaction if you've recently cleaned up your diet. Also, I have no idea how old you are, but you're certainly older now than you were before (you're a year older than you were last year!) and you could be getting into perimenopausal (or at least "past the prime of fertility") stuff. But nothing really troublesome or worth seeing a GYN about at this point.

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19 (in Israel for another school year), Hannah, 18 (commuting to college), and Jack, 12(homeschooled)
#3 of 4 Old 12-12-2009, 10:36 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply! That definaetly puts my mind at ease. I'm 26 so probably not perimenopause. I've actually recently junked up my diet so that would make sense that my body is angry. Thanks!

attached to DH superhero.gif 10/03, DD1 blahblah.gif 8/06, DD2 bouncy.gif 12/07, DD3 energy.gif 5/09, DD4 slinggirl.gif 11/12

#4 of 4 Old 12-12-2009, 11:22 PM

Also use a cotton pad or glad rags instead of those chemical loaded kotex and such, which are carcinogenic in the long run.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page