Forced vaccinations - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-14-2010, 05:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am sure this has been asked about 11 million times, but I couldn't find anything with my searches of the forum. Maybe I am a bad searcher.

Anyway, I may be forced to get vaccinated soon. At this point I think I will be required to get the seasonal flu vaccine and the h1n1 flu vaccine. Can anyone give me any tips on general preventative care in preparation for this, as well as holistic treatment afterward? Nutritional, homeopathic, etc?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-14-2010, 05:34 PM

You might want to check the vaccine forum--I know there was a recent discussion in the h1n1 vax thread that talked about building up your immune system.

~Brandon Michael (11/23/03), Jocelyn Lily Nữ (2/4/07, adopted 5/28/07 from Vietnam), Amelia Rylie (1/14/09), & Ryland Josef William (9/7/05-9/7/05 @ 41 wks). 
#3 of 6 Old 01-14-2010, 05:36 PM

SA, Cod liver oil, Vit D. Also, check the vaccine forum. have you tried to get a religious exemption?

DS 5-11-06
#4 of 6 Old 01-14-2010, 05:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliachick7 View Post
SA, Cod liver oil, Vit D. Also, check the vaccine forum. have you tried to get a religious exemption?
What is SA? We do take fermented cod liver oil now. Vit D in supplement form?

I have filed a religious exemption letter. I am just not too hopeful at the moment. The military has the power to control if/how I get to practice my religious beliefs, to maintain good order and discipline.

Also, it seems like every thread I have seen over on the vaccine forum regarding health and healing before and after vaccination gets moved over here. But I never follow them. I am off to search though.
#5 of 6 Old 01-14-2010, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
What to do if force vaccinated by Russell Blaylock

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
#6 of 6 Old 01-14-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirogi View Post
What is SA? We do take fermented cod liver oil now. Vit D in supplement form?

I have filed a religious exemption letter. I am just not too hopeful at the moment. The military has the power to control if/how I get to practice my religious beliefs, to maintain good order and discipline.

Also, it seems like every thread I have seen over on the vaccine forum regarding health and healing before and after vaccination gets moved over here. But I never follow them. I am off to search though.
Vit C in the form of sodium ascorbate, it is the most effective. There are vit c flushes where you take it to bowel tolerance. I would supplement with Vit D (either the drops or the pills ) up to 50,000IU.

DS 5-11-06

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page