Very embarassing issue.. will delete thread in a little bit... unwanted clitoris feelings .. I'm so embarassed - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 12:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
But you know the feeling when you need to orgasm, but can't. I've had this consistantly for 2 days! I dont' want this, it's painful almost. I've tried several times "getting rid of the issue" and nothing works. I can't orgasm hard enough to relieve the pressure if that makes any sense. I don't know what is causing this. There is no way I am pregnant or anything. My stomach has been nausiated for the past 2 days also. I want this to go away. Has anyone ever felt this before, and how do I make it go away. This is a first for me, and I hate it. Help!

familybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gif nut.gifMommy to my amazing 6 yr old dd, we homeschool.gif, and  27 weeks belly.gifpuke.gifand have been sick the whole time so far, grrrrr!!!!!!!

#2 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 01:07 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh no! I have never had that issue, but maybe sex? Or masterbating? Ekks. Good Luck!

Doula & Nanny,  Momma to Hope, my angel baby 6/17/08, and Momma to be- to a little boy, EDD 3.13.13

#3 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 01:12 AM

I've felt like that before! It's normal and has to do with hormones...but it sometimes (for me, anyway) is intensified because of a bladder or vaginal infection, so you may want to check into that possibility.

Don't worry!

Loving mother, Devoted Wife
#4 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 01:14 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma1325 View Post
I've felt like that before! It's normal and has to do with hormones...but it sometimes (for me, anyway) is intensified because of a bladder or vaginal infection, so you may want to check into that possibility.

Don't worry!
thanks.. I've never had a vaginal infection before either, but my mom has some kind of Monistat testing kit in the cabinet I saw, I'll go test. Hopefully that will be it, and I can get rid of this feeling.

familybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gif nut.gifMommy to my amazing 6 yr old dd, we homeschool.gif, and  27 weeks belly.gifpuke.gifand have been sick the whole time so far, grrrrr!!!!!!!

#5 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 01:14 AM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by emma1325 View Post

Don't worry!
same with me, more so with bladder infection. that is one of my first signs...

GOOD LUCK!

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
#6 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 01:24 AM - Thread Starter

Ok.. Normal 4.5 ph according to the screening test.. so that rules out vaginal infections. I guess I've wait and see if any symptoms of a bladder infection come, right? This is the first time ever tonight where I was hoping it was a freeking vaginal infection, omg

#7 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 01:59 AM

I totally saw a special on this the other day. It was some show on TLC about different "disorders". One guy had vitaligo, one woman would sweat uncontrollably and the other woman had this constant need to orgasm. When she did...it didn't look pretty. She was miserable. Gah! I can't think of what she called it. I'm gonna look it up and update.
#8 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 02:01 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by not now View Post
I totally saw a special on this the other day. It was some show on TLC about different "disorders". One guy had vitaligo, one woman would sweat uncontrollably and the other woman had this constant need to orgasm. When she did...it didn't look pretty. She was miserable. Gah! I can't think of what she called it. I'm gonna look it up and update.
LOL. I watched that too, it was that show "taboo". She had it all the time. me, this is day two, and it's my first time ever having it

#9 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 02:08 AM

I found it! Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome in Women. I even highlighted it for the TL;DR folks.

Quote:
Sandra Leiblum, PhD; Sharon Nathan, PhD
Most physicians are familiar with the common sexual complaints of women (ie, hypoactive sexual desire, sexual arousal difficulties, anorgasmia, dyspareunia).These problems are quite prevalent, and are reported either spontaneously or after careful sexual inquiry by the physician. Far less common and more puzzling is the complaint by a small number of women of persistent sexual arousal. Although infrequent, this problem is distressing and perplexing not only because of its mysterious onset, but also because of the feelings of shame and discomfort that tend to accompany the phenomenon.
#10 of 11 Old 01-25-2010, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter

it's a UTI, no doubt. Hopefully cranberry juice will kick it so I can avoid the docs. Thanks for all the advice everyone.

#11 of 11 Old 11-18-2012, 10:59 AM

It is called painful unwanted arousal.  google it and you will see that it happens to more than yourself and it is horribly painful and you are not alone.  I have it and I have to do deep breathing to relax.  Hot sitz baths help.  Nothing medical is known about it to help, yet!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page