need links for problems associated with vaccines, etc. for military people - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-26-2004, 03:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a friend who has been active duty Air Force, stationed in the Gulf (not during GW I), Vietnam, Cambodia, and lots of other places in the last 15 or so years. He has received the anthrax vaccine and probably everything else, and flies on a plane. He has the following symptoms: severe swelling and numbness/tingling and pain in his arms and legs, elevated white count, no fever, and a PET scan is showing abnormal lymph nodes. He has also lost weight, and I think is probably tired more than he would admit. They have rules out parasites, and are looking at lymphoma (will be doing a lymph biopsy next week) or possibly lupus. I know I have read of clusters of these types of things in military members, I think it was related to vaccines and chemical exposures. Does anyone have any links about this? I am looking for things to test for, clusters of disease/syndrome with similar symptoms.

Mods, please move to the vacc forum if that is a better place for this, I couldn't decide

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2004, 12:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You might try posting this in vax and/or in Finding Your Tribes military mamas thread.

User Tag List