Itching under breast... yeast? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-18-2010, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Mommas...
I've noticed the skin under my one breast is EXTREMELY itchy lately. I scratch but it doesn't relieve it-- seems like it is deep and unreachable.
Skin's a little red in between my itching sessions, lol; nothing open or stinky, though. The area twinges and itches all throughout the day. Does it sound like yeast?

Is there anything that works for the itch? I've tried the OTC junk, but it doesn't touch it.

Melissa, wife to the one my heart loves, and SAHM to three crazy boys
#2 of 3 Old 06-19-2010, 10:33 PM

I too have found that both of my breasts have been itchy in the same spot and I can't for the life of me figure it out. Have you found any relief? Mine seems to come and go for a few weeks now, sometimes it itches, other times it doesn't. I find that it bothers me the most when its hot out and I've been sweating. Let me know if you find anything that clears it up.

Stephanienut.gif, RT, Mama to Jenergy.gif (4/06), Nfencing.gif (9/10), and someone new stork-girl.gif (2/14), partner to Vdrum.gif and Learning to take it one day at a timepraying.gif 
#3 of 3 Old 07-08-2010, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

No relief yet. Like yours, mine comes and goes... and in the same spot! Weird. Also worse when I sweat.

Sometimes I wonder if it's a histamine reaction from something I ate.

Puzzling....

Melissa, wife to the one my heart loves, and SAHM to three crazy boys

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page