Gu Syndrome - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-22-2010, 12:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thought some of you might find these articles interesting. My TCM doctor is going to treat me for this...I have been diagnosed with blastocystis hominus, leaky gut, gluten intolerence, adrenal fatigue and pharmaceutical drugs were unhelpful (for the parasites). People that have autoimmune disorders, candida, allergies and/or parasites, among other symptoms, may find this helpful. I'm urging my doctor to prescribe me a raw, custom blend of herbs that I make into tea versus the pills. The only bummer about this protocol is that it takes years and years to get completely well, but I'm already on such a restrictive diet (SCD) and I still have other symtoms. So glad my TCM doctor sent me these articles...makes a lot of sense. You have to download the documents in English after you click on the link.

http://www.classicalchinesemedicine....ic-parasitism/

http://www.classicalchinesemedicine....iner-fruehauf/

You can PM me if you would like a phone consult with my TCM doctor...I live in Asheville, NC.
#2 of 2 Old 10-02-2012, 03:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Anitakidcrazy,

I've just booked an appointment to the Fruehauf clinic in Oregon in my last desperate attempt to get well from blastocystis hominis and many other neuro/endocrine issues. I would be grateful if you could tell me about your experience with the Gu herbs and were they successful for you?

Thanks for you time,

blasto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page