Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone have any experience?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2010, 08:38 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I am sure there is a way. There must be.

I have read a little about low dose naltrexone. Maybe in combination with some other therapies. I would talk to a naturapath.

http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/ldn_and_cancer.htm

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years
Old 08-27-2010, 01:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
there is a way!

First get Suzanna Sommers book KNOCK OUT and look in the back for the recmmended doctors (all alternative docs curing cancers) and read the book of course! A must for anyone with cancer seekingalternative treatments.

Second we use this machine called the lymph star pro. The owners son had lukemia and was cured with no chemo or radiation or drugs. You can call the company and ask questions - they are very nice and can help.

=)

xoxoxox

Old 08-27-2010, 01:35 AM

Old 08-27-2010, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
Second we use this machine called the lymph star pro. The owners son had lukemia and was cured with no chemo or radiation or drugs. You can call the company and ask questions - they are very nice and can help.
I honestly cannot fathom how someone would recommend a box that I could build in the laundry room with an attached pair of vibrating relays as a cancer cure.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:25 AM

I can say that I have worked with my mother to *manage* her leukemia. We have been able to document (through testing done by her oncologist and our journals) the changes we have affected working with nutrition, structure and energy. She has done chemo in the past (a good amount of it) along with holistic treatments, but since ditching chemo and stepping up the other support she's done fabulously. She has had leukemia for 15+ years and swears she will never go back on.

We have used homeopathy, cell salts, drainage support, CST, acupuncture (no longer use this but did for a year or so, fairly successfully) diet (this is a BIG one....she can totally control her numbers this way-she does *great* on a sugar free, starch free, no chemical/refined food/processed anything diet.) She also has a regular spiritual practice and strives to remain active to encourage lymph flow. She rows regularly and does some bodyweight exercises.

She still sees her oncologist every 3 months and will likely continue to do so. But it's been a few years of switching to the natural methods-which admittedly takes more work-and she really is doing fabulously. My grandfather and uncle both had the same kind of leukemia and neither lasted for more than 1.5 years or so from diagnosis. This is a big deal.

I won't say that this is for everyone, or that everyone can avoid intervention. However even if she WERE undergoing chemo this would all be important, and not contraindicated. She will tell you diet and cell salts are the two major things that have altered her life completely. However I don't believe things would be going so well if she wasn't doing all that she is. I know they both produced immediate results, but I can't say they would have been as effective or lasted as long without taking the whole picture into account.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:40 PM - Thread Starter

That is all very helpful. I don't even have biopsy results yet so I don't know quite what I am dealing with - I just know that my blast counts are very high. I am nursing an 8mo; this is a huge factor in all of this. Trying to figure out what to do, and what is safe for him. I just get a bad feeling about chemo.

ETA: I am now on a strict raw diet, including liver and raw eggs in the morning but no other animal products. I am making smoothies but I have ordered a juicer, too.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:14 PM

I don't have any experience with leukimia/lymphoma, but I have had a different type of cancer and got rid of it through radiation and chemo treatment. Of course chemo is tough, but it works. No way would I have risked not taking the treatment.
Get well soon!
Old 08-28-2010, 07:27 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Here is a link to a account from someone who recovered from what she was told was incurable leukemia without chemo or radiation. I wish you a speedy healing.

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Old 08-28-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post
Here is a link to a account from someone who recovered from what she was told was incurable leukemia without chemo or radiation. I wish you a speedy healing.
And for even more on Geerd Hamer's "German New Medicine," see here and here.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:35 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks.

I am glad that you had a good experience, rabbitmum. I don't want to debate anyone about treatment choices here, and I will get no shortage of opinions and encouragement like yours from many directions.

So let me reiterate: I am looking for feedback from folks who have thoughts or experiences beyond these treatments. I know chemo *works*.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:43 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Essiac

We used it with my dad (and I know others that have used it before). Though it did not prevent his passing, I can say that he did benefit greatly from it...

This is a tree on fire with love, but it's still scary since most people think love only looks like one thing instead of the whole world. *
Old 08-29-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallacesmum View Post

I know chemo *works*.
it would also be great to see more things like this:
http://www.icnr.com/articles/ischemo...effective.html

in the US, with some of the newer drugs included, and reviewed honestly by oncologists. I just wish it wasn't such a "business." I'm not saying that chemo is never helpful, I just wish that information was presented honestly.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:56 PM

You may want to check out Kris Carr's cancer journey, which has focused on natural/holistic healing. She has a ton of info on her website and blog.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:22 PM

Google 'naturopathic oncologist' - they exist, and my BIL was using one.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallacesmum View Post
Thanks.

I am glad that you had a good experience, rabbitmum. I don't want to debate anyone about treatment choices here, and I will get no shortage of opinions and encouragement like yours from many directions.
I would not say that I had a good experience, it was awful. But I did get rid of the cancer.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

It must have been very unpleasant. I'm sorry you had to go through it. I guess I mean that I am glad it worked.

User Tag List